Burglar stabbed to death.

Re: Burglar stabbed to death.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:I was a BNP facebook page and they were saying these black cunts etc.
Turns out the guy is a whitey. :gigglesnshit:

Yeah of course you were. :roll:

It's been reported right from the off that the bloke who ran off and who the old bill are looking for is white. cock. :hand:

No it wasn't.

Desist in trolling the news section you bigoted old mardy cunt :shake head:

Yes it was, stop spreading agenda ridden fake news arsehole.

I saw it yesterday, 'Police are looking for the second man, a white man who ran off and was seen getting into a white van and heading off in the direction of 'Further Green Lane' I remember it well because they got the name wrong, it should have read 'Hither Green Lane'

Why would you be window licking a BNP facebook page anyway, you fucking weirdo? :off head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:11 pm

Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:I was a BNP facebook page and they were saying these black cunts etc.

It's been reported right from the off that the bloke who ran off and who the old bill are looking for is white. cock. :hand:

:link:

If you sing 'remember you're a member' to the tune of 'remember you're a womble' in your head, you won't keep forgetting and posting as a trolling baghead by mistake. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:16 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

No it wasn't.

Desist in trolling the news section you bigoted old mardy cunt :shake head:

I saw it yesterday, 'Police are looking for the second man, a white man who ran off and was seen getting into a white van and heading off in the direction of 'Further Green Lane' I remember it well because they got the name wrong, it should have read 'Hither Green Lane'

Why would you be window licking a BNP facebook page anyway, you fucking weirdo? :off head:

It wasn't stated from the off you stupid cunt and was only reported this morning.

I live in the area and off Hither Green Lane, there is Further green road where the incident happened and is at Catford end and nothing to do with Hither Green lane.

I didn't make the post about BNP facebook.

:dafinger: Bigoted :hand:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:24 am

Trapper John wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

:link:

If you sing 'remember you're a member' to the tune of 'remember you're a womble' in your head, you won't keep forgetting and posting as a trolling baghead by mistake. :thumbsup:

You should...

:pmsl:

Postby Trapper John » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:22 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

It wasn't stated from the off you stupid cunt and was only reported this morning.

I live in the area and off Hither Green Lane, there is Further green road where the incident happened and is at Catford end and nothing to do with Hither Green lane.

Um, I beg to differ. One of my brothers bought his first house in Brightside Road and lived there for 12 years so I'm pretty clued up on the area myself.

That area with Brightside, South Park Cres., Further Green Road and Hither Green Lane are all very much 'Hither Green' and no-one who knows or lives there would say it was Catford.

So tell me, when did you first stick your tongue on the BNP facebook window, the moment the incident happened?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:41 am

Anyways, I reckon the facebook page 'allegedly' pointing the finger at blacks, must only be playing at being BNP.

Any person whose lived in London for any length of time would know that 'burglary' hasn't been the favoured MO of black crininals for a very long time.

They much prefer street robbery in broad daylight, usually at knife point and don't take no for an answer because it would be seen as 'dissing their tough guy, gangsta credentials.'

That is of course when they aren't busy killing each other in drug related post code wars.

Had that 78 year old been confronted by black criminals I doubt he'd have been in any position to be 'arrested' police don't normally arrest corpses.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:30 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:guy was 78 and he fucked them up
i totally wanna be that guy
:thumbsup:

He should be awarded the "Harry Brown" medal (OK I know there's no such thing - but you know what I mean)

This is what the BBC says about your right to defend yourself and stuff:

What are your rights if someone breaks into your home?
The CPS and police urge people to always call the police first - if you are able.
But according to official guidance, anyone can use reasonable force to protect themselves.
As a general rule, the more extreme the circumstances and the fear felt, the more force you can lawfully use in self-defence.
The law doesn't require you to wait to be attacked before using defensive force, but does not protect you if, for example, your action is over-the-top or calculated revenge.
You are given greater protection under the law if force is used to protect yourself or others when dealing with a burglar or trespasser on your property.
The CPS says if you have acted in reasonable self-defence, as described above, and the intruder dies you will still have acted lawfully.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43639183
MungoBrush

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:47 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:guy was 78 and he fucked them up
i totally wanna be that guy
:thumbsup:

He should be awarded the "Harry Brown" medal
(OK I know there's no such thing - but you know what I mean)

Here's what the BBC says about our rights to protect ourselves:

What are your rights if someone breaks into your home?
The CPS and police urge people to always call the police first - if you are able.
But according to official guidance, anyone can use reasonable force to protect themselves.
As a general rule, the more extreme the circumstances and the fear felt, the more force you can lawfully use in self-defence.
The law doesn't require you to wait to be attacked before using defensive force, but does not protect you if, for example, your action is over-the-top or calculated revenge.
You are given greater protection under the law if force is used to protect yourself or others when dealing with a burglar or trespasser on your property.
The CPS says if you have acted in reasonable self-defence, as described above, and the intruder dies you will still have acted lawfully.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43639183
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:26 am

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Um, I beg to differ. One of my brothers bought his first house in Brightside Road and lived there for 12 years so I'm pretty clued up on the area myself.

That area with Brightside, South Park Cres., Further Green Road and Hither Green Lane are all very much 'Hither Green' and no-one who knows or lives there would say it was Catford.

So tell me, when did you first stick your tongue on the BNP facebook window, the moment the incident happened?

There is a Lee end and a Catford end of Hither Green you stupid cunt and everyone knows that moron.

There is more than one guest on here you ignorant little man. :dafinger:

Postby Puzzler » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:28 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

There is a Lee end and a Catford end of Hither Green you stupid cunt and everyone knows that moron.

Why do I get the funny feeling TJ would kick fuck out of you if you talked to him like that face to face? So would I, you really are one rude bastard :dafinger:
Puzzler

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:41 am

Guest wrote:There is a Lee end and a Catford end of Hither Green you stupid cunt and everyone knows that moron.

Thanks for that really intelligent contribution
MungoBrush

Postby Markey mark » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:18 pm

It’s a shame the poor chap that stabbed the career criminal had to go through his ordeal, what a horrible experience in your own home , the two criminals had con hundreds of oap over the years, instead of getting a ten year sentence and doing six , if he got fifty years hundreds of more oap wouldn’t have been victims, criminals need longer sentences
Markey mark

Postby OED » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Markey mark wrote:It’s a shame the poor chap that stabbed the career criminal had to go through his ordeal, what a horrible experience in your own home , the two criminals had con hundreds of oap over the years, instead of getting a ten year sentence and doing six , if he got fifty years hundreds of more oap wouldn’t have been victims, criminals need longer sentences

The alleged criminal should be sentenced to forever translating your drivel into English, Mucky.
OED

Postby Trapper John » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:It wasn't stated from the off you stupid cunt and was only reported this morning.

Why do I get the funny feeling TJ would kick fuck out of you if you talked to him like that face to face? So would I, you really are one rude bastard :dafinger:

To be honest Puzz I wouldn't give the twat the time of day in real life, says he comes from south London but just embarrasses himself, we don't act like that. :shake head:

He was right though, there is a Lee and Catford end which is why I was surprised he said Catford in the first place. Hither Green is almost bang between the two, closer to Lee though in my experience having had to walk along Brownhill Road to Catfford on many occasions.

He's also right about there being more than one guest, unfortunately for him they all look the same so get treated as the same, as wankers usually.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs