Syria chemical attack.

Re: Syria chemical attack.

Postby calitom » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:08 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Syria: Major war is imminent. US and allies provoking Russia “beyond the threshold”

Since word of a chemical attack became public just days ago, military assets from the United States, United Kingdom, France and other allies have been pouring into the eastern Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Syria. Moreover, opposing military assets from Russia, Iran, Syria and their allies are also pouring into the same area, according to reports.
On Saturday the ‘White Helmet’ organization said that a bomb with toxic gas inside was allegedly dropped by the Syrian armed forces over Douma on April 7.
There is no evidence provided for this claim at all.

Russia has repeatedly said they will not allow more attacks on their ally Syria – they will not only shoot down inbound missiles, but they will attack the launch sites – including ships.

https://rebezi.com/2018/04/10/syria-maj ... threshold/

Thats why deep state so desperate to get rid of Trump. With trump in they cant have the war they want. Trump wants peace and good relations with russia and an end to isis.
calitom

Postby calitom » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:10 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Number of Google searches for 'World War 3' hits its highest ever level following Trump's military escalation in Syria and North Korea
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -ever.html

F off with the trump stuff and do more studying. Trump didnt escalate a damn thing in North Korea. And he is moving toward getting out of Syria---which is freaking out deep staters like lindsay graham.... get with it jack.
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:41 am

calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Number of Google searches for 'World War 3' hits its highest ever level following Trump's military escalation in Syria and North Korea
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -ever.html

F off with the trump stuff and do more studying. Trump didnt escalate a damn thing in North Korea. And he is moving toward getting out of Syria---which is freaking out deep staters like lindsay graham.... get with it jack.

Every false flag chemical attack has happened when America say they are winding down or pulling out of Syria.
Giving America an excuse to attack strengthen numbers etc.
Rolluplostinspace

Get ready for WW3 - Here It Comes

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Trump has warned the Russian to get ready for US missile attacks on Syria positions with the incendary message:

Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

Russian has in turn vowed to shoot down all and any missiles heading towards Syria and also target the launch sites they came from. So thanks to the cunts we have allowed to run our country, we won't be far from the top of the list of countries they want to incinerate when the shit really hits the fan and it all becomes the biblical end of days.

I don't want to die in a flash of bright light or suffer weeks of my body falling apart from radiation sickness either, so I want our government to come up with some absolutely firm evidence that Assad was responsible for the gas attacks. In fact I don't really care if he was, when it comes down to me and my loved ones verses some people I'll never meet in a far off land, me and my loved ones come first.

I want someone to explain to me why Assad would have done this knowing full well what the response would be, it's not as if he's losing the war so why would he?

I hope you are all prepared to die for people who clearly get their kicks from teetering on the abyss becasue one of these days and this could be the one, no-one is going to back down from either side and instead of being a petty little game of politics and risk it will be the end of us.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Get ready for WW3 - Here It Comes

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:10 pm

This and more in the Syria thread.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:This and more in the Syria thread.

What Syria thread?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Trapper John wrote:

What Syria thread?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=46297
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

What Syria thread?

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 20&t=46297

Yeah, I've even posted in it. :oops: I've asked for it to be deleted or moved. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

What Syria thread?

Yeah, I've even posted in it. :oops: I've asked for it to be deleted or moved. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Holly wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

What Syria thread?

Thanks Holls, :thumbsup: - I thought Jack was gonna beat me up for a minute.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Holly wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
What Syria thread?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=46297

Thanks Holls, :thumbsup: - I thought Jack was gonna beat me up for a minute.

I was but only for a minute :thumbsup:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Russia vows to fight fire with fire: US launch sites to be bombed if Trump strikes Syria
VLADIMIR Putin's envoy has vowed Russia will retaliate if Donald Trump orders a US missile strike on Syria as the ambassador issued a chilling warning that US launch sites would also be bombed.
Responding to the remarks from Russia's ambassador to Lebanon, President Trump quickly hit back on Twitter saying "get ready Russia because they will be coming".

The US President tweeted: “Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and 'smart'!

"You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!”

Mr Trump's fire and fury was met with another response from Russia as Moscow blasted the tweet.

A Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman said: “Smart missiles should fly towards terrorists not a legal government."

She also accused the US of trying to hide evidence, adding US “smart missiles” could be an attempt to destroy evidence of an alleged chemical attack on the ground in Syria.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/94 ... ws_Express
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gigabit » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Alright alright, what has happened in Syria is awful.

But why the fuck are we getting involved, it has literally nothing to do with us. When has us getting involved in these conflicts ever done anything positive?
Gigabit

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Gigabit wrote:Alright alright, what has happened in Syria is awful.

But why the fuck are we getting involved, it has literally nothing to do with us. When has us getting involved in these conflicts ever done anything positive?

That's not the point.
The middle east is being turned to rubble and there will be no arab countries other than Saudi.
The rest will all be small helpless harmless tribal affairs with no armies.
The plan in less than two minutes from someone who knew what he was talking about .....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:32 pm

Russia and China want a multipolar world.
America want full spectrum domination of all land air sea economics religion and space.
Full spectrum dominance.
In other words they want it all.
If you don't bow to the empire you will be destroyed.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs