Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby Didge » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:07 pm

McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:Again i ask, are you mentally afflicted?

Is that a crime to ask?

Or based on that, can i actually help you?

You have mocked me enough.

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..


I mocked you?

By asking questions?

Are you insecure?

Snowflake?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby McAz » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:10 pm

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:Again i ask, are you mentally afflicted?

Is that a crime to ask?

Or based on that, can i actually help you?

You have mocked me enough.

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..


I mocked you?

By asking questions?

Are you insecure?

Snowflake?

Yes you mocked me here ...

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..


...not eveyone finds mental conditions something worthy of forum knockabout - but you fill your boots.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby Didge » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:12 pm

McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:Again i ask, are you mentally afflicted?

Is that a crime to ask?

Or based on that, can i actually help you?

You have mocked me enough.

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..


I mocked you?

By asking questions?

Are you insecure?

Snowflake?

Yes you mocked me here ...

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..


...not eveyone finds mental conditions something worthy of forum knockabout - but you fill your boots.


The only way i could have mocked you, would be that you are slow

Are you?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby McAz » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:Again i ask, are you mentally afflicted?

Is that a crime to ask?

Or based on that, can i actually help you?

You have mocked me enough.

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..


I mocked you?

By asking questions?

Are you insecure?

Snowflake?

Yes you mocked me here ...

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..


...not eveyone finds mental conditions something worthy of forum knockabout - but you fill your boots.


The only way i could have mocked you, would be that you are slow

Are you?


I refer you to your previous diagnosis...

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..


... perhaps you could expand on the other "issues" if wish to continue your mockery? :shake head:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby Didge » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:26 pm

I can, are you simpleminded?

Seriously?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby Didge » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:28 pm

So are you saying to diagnose is mockery?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby McAz » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Didge wrote:I can, are you simpleminded?

Seriously?

Please do - it will reveal more about you than me.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby Didge » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:31 pm

McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:I can, are you simpleminded?

Seriously?

Please do - it will say more about you than me.


Wow

It only says about you, as I care about universal rights

Do you understand what that is?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby McAz » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:32 pm

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:I can, are you simpleminded?

Seriously?

Please do - it will say more about you than me.


Wow

It only says about you, as I care about universal rights

Do you understand what that is?

But not the right of the mentally afflicted not to be mocked as demonstrated here... :shake head:

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby Didge » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:35 pm

McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:I can, are you simpleminded?

Seriously?

Please do - it will say more about you than me.


Wow

It only says about you, as I care about universal rights

Do you understand what that is?

But not the right of the mentally afflicted not to be mocked as demonstrated here... :shake head:

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..


And yet you have not reported me

Why is that?


You know why?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby Didge » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Nobody thinks is discrimibations

Only hard left muppets do
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby McAz » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:37 pm

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:I can, are you simpleminded?

Seriously?

Please do - it will say more about you than me.


Wow

It only says about you, as I care about universal rights

Do you understand what that is?

But not the right of the mentally afflicted not to be mocked as demonstrated here... :shake head:

Didge wrote:.. you must be a tad slow, sorry about that and hope you recover soon...
I clearly understand you do have issues and it explains loads..


And yet you have not reported me

Why is that?


You know why?

I want you to be exposed for the hypocrite you have shown yourself to be - how would reporting you achieve that?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Didge wrote:Nobody thinks is discrimibations

Only hard left muppets do


Eh?

Can we have that in English please.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby Jay Jay » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Red Okktober wrote:i've never debated with such a pair of fucking idiots as aziz and Murasaki - I'd get more sense out of Ray Charles and Helen Keller after they've each downed a crate of Special Brew.


So in losing the argument you go for the ad hom attack.
Classy. :shake head:
User avatar
Jay Jay
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:36 pm

Re: Racism And Xenophobia Rise After The Brexshit Vote

Postby Mekon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Guest wrote:When Dorota moved from Poland to England as a nine-year-old child, her mum said their lives would be ‘better’ and she’d make new friends in no time. Dorota did not want to move, or leave her grandparents and friends, but she did not have a choice. The first few years in England were not easy and the family struggled - learning the language, Dorota’s mum had to change jobs often and they moved around a lot. Now, in her late teens, Dorota is getting ready for her exams, with plans to study accountancy at university. She says she feels happy in England and she was planning to stay in the UK, but the Brexit vote had changed everything. In the last year, Dorota was twice attacked, once on a bus, and once at her school.

Dorota is one of the over 1,000 Eastern Europeans aged 12-18 who took part in the first study of this scale carried out by researchers from the universities of Strathclyde, Plymouth and Durham, which is presented at the British Sociological Association’s conference in Newcastle today. Like Dorota, the majority of the young people in the study said they had seen an increase in the incidents of xenophobia and most felt worried and angry about the UK’s decision to leave the European Union. Many felt a sense of rejection, and Brexit has changed their sense of belonging in the UK. Anka, a 14-year-old Lithuanian, said: “I don’t feel as much as a part of England after Brexit as I’m uncertain of the future. However, I don’t feel as a part of Lithuania and I couldn’t go back there.” This in-between-ness was a common feature of young people’s accounts.


https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 2082fdd6c8




Right wing bigoted morons that see Brexshit as an excuse to abuse the minorities.

Nasty hate filled cunts. :pukeup:


All hate is wrong. So I fail to see how you being hatefilled is any better.

Its not even just right wingers that use something as a pretext to attack minorities

We have seen many of the hard left of late target and attack Jews, a minority in this country

Do you condemn that also?

All discrimination and hate of a people based religiously, politically, ethnically, through gender, disabilities ect is wrong

I fail to see how being hateful, then combats that actual hate.

Use reason, not hate, to show why and where people are in the wrong

Is Holocaust guilt the reason why so many of you take to spamming almost every thread with faux concern for Jews, or are there more sinister motives?
User avatar
Mekon
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests