Russia v America?

Russia v America?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:19 pm

And the rest of the west.
How do you think it's going to pan out?
All these ships and planes and missiles.
I suspect to get around Russia's threat of taking down the missiles and the ships that fire them there will be hundreds of missiles fired in a huge swarm overwhelming Russia's weapons and totally destroying Syria.
Dangerous risky but I don't think America give a shit about how dangerous it is.
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Russia v America?

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:25 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:And the rest of the west.
I suspect to get around Russia's threat of taking down the missiles and the ships that fire them there will be hundreds of missiles fired in a huge swarm overwhelming Russia's weapons and totally destroying Syria.
Dangerous risky but I don't think America give a shit about how dangerous it is.

Isn't this all covered in the Syria Thread?

:gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Trapper John wrote:

Isn't this all covered in the Syria Thread?

:gigglesnshit:

I'm going to have to come round and beat you up.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby calitom » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:44 pm

I dont think Trump attacks them. IF he does then I am wrong and will admit my misjudgment. But remember Trump was talking about pulling out of Syria 2 weeks ago--and was heavily criticized.ALL OF A SUDDEN this fake gas attack happens. Lets see how Trump plays this. If he bombs an empty airfield again you know he is playing the deep staters.
calitom

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:50 pm

the new cold war
now the war on terror has fizzled out
one war leading to the next
so on and so forth an wotnot
:dunno:
Last edited by Big Fat Frosty on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:51 pm

calitom wrote:

I dont think Trump attacks them. IF he does then I am wrong and will admit my misjudgment. But remember Trump was talking about pulling out of Syria 2 weeks ago--and was heavily criticized.ALL OF A SUDDEN this fake gas attack happens. Lets see how Trump plays this. If he bombs an empty airfield again you know he is playing the deep staters.

Same with Obama.
Every time the Yanks make a statement about cutting down or pulling out there's a false flag chemical attack so they have to stay and up the numbers ... rinse and repeat.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs