Do you think Corbyn will be elected?

Re: Do you think Corbyn will be elected?

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:56 pm

So sad.

So illiterate.

So misguided.

And worth a reminder that Thatcher's Tory ministers were talking to the IRA at the height of the troubles and she herself stated that the Russian leader was 'someone she could do business with'. You clearly have no clue how diplomacy works, so seeking to use diplomatic moves as a political weapon just shows up your ignorance.

Take another look at your last post. Are you proud of that ranting pile of incoherent arse ?

I suspect you realise that Treeza, as Trump's poodle and the least convincing PM since Anthony Eden, is a complete non-starter. I sympathise.

ps - I never, ever lie about facts on forums. Ever. Opinions are just opinions. Facts are facts.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 10734
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Do you think Corbyn will be elected?

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:04 pm

Cannydc wrote:So sad.

So illiterate.

So misguided.

And worth a reminder that Thatcher's Tory ministers were talking to the IRA at the height of the troubles and she herself stated that the Russian leader was 'someone she could do business with'. You clearly have no clue how diplomacy works, so seeking to use diplomatic moves as a political weapon just shows up your ignorance.

Take another look at your last post. Are you proud of that ranting pile of incoherent arse ?

I suspect you realise that Treeza, as Trump's poodle and the least convincing PM since Anthony Eden, is a complete non-starter. I sympathise.

ps - I never, ever lie about facts on forums. Ever. Opinions are just opinions. Facts are facts.


I have every idea how diplomacy works, it appears you have lost sight of what really are facts. When Teresa May said she could work with Putin it was a time when he appeared a softer version of what has appeared in the last couple of years. Teresa May is a good PM she just does not happen to be a Labour one thank god. Just because she is a Tory you and your ilk do not like it. Diplomacy you say, incoherent arse you say.
Well, let's get at it about that. One) Corbyn stated he would have to talk to Putin, a man that would have said no.Two) If we had gone to UN Russia would have vetoed our
plan which Corbyn knows quite well. And saying, Teresa, is Trump's poodle is just a Labour slogan. But saying Corbyn is Putin's stooge is a fact he is and his statements prove it.

And saying Tory ministers were talking to the IRA did not stop the attack on her in Brighton. And was Thatchers government at the time, not Teresa May;s. You said you dealt in facts well get em right. Teresa did right and I hope she does not fold to that shit heap Corbyn and his ILK. Oh I almost forgot the EU overwhelmingly agreed with the strikes.Must want us to stay in the EU, no fricking chance. Just thought I would throw that one in. Have a Nice Day.
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2763
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Do you think Corbyn will be elected?

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:54 pm

Read my post again, Roc. Carefully this time.

I mentioned Thatcher talking to the Russian leader (Gorbachev) as someone she could do business with, and her ministers to IRA people even during the worst incidents.

Do you condemn them for talking to terrorists and commies ???
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 10734
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Do you think Corbyn will be elected?

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Cannydc wrote:Read my post again, Roc. Carefully this time.

I mentioned Thatcher talking to the Russian leader (Gorbachev) as someone she could do business with, and her ministers to IRA people even during the worst incidents.

Do you condemn them for talking to terrorists and commies ???

Can you believe that standards have fallen so far on here that we are actually debating with RocForBrains? :laughing:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 26925
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Do you think Corbyn will be elected?

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:57 pm

McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Read my post again, Roc. Carefully this time.

I mentioned Thatcher talking to the Russian leader (Gorbachev) as someone she could do business with, and her ministers to IRA people even during the worst incidents.

Do you condemn them for talking to terrorists and commies ???

Can you believe that standards have fallen so far on here that we are actually debating with RocForBrains? :laughing:


You can't accuse me of not trying :flog: :flog:
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 10734
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Do you think Corbyn will be elected?

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Read my post again, Roc. Carefully this time.

I mentioned Thatcher talking to the Russian leader (Gorbachev) as someone she could do business with, and her ministers to IRA people even during the worst incidents.

Do you condemn them for talking to terrorists and commies ???

Can you believe that standards have fallen so far on here that we are actually debating with RocForBrains? :laughing:


You can't accuse me of not trying :flog: :flog:

I don't, I've tried myself - I just caught myself in one of those moments. :shake head:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 26925
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Do you think Corbyn will be elected?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:06 pm

Image


Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Do you think Corbyn will be elected?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Just imagine what could happen if Jeremy Corbyn became Prime Minister ......
https://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.u ... en-if.html
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3367
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests