Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 am

BREAKING: The Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria Did Not Occur. It was a Hoax, a False Flag To Justify the US-led Air Strikes, Staged by The Rebels
https://www.globalresearch.ca/breaking- ... ls/5636423
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:13 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:BREAKING: The Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria Did Not Occur. It was a Hoax, a False Flag To Justify the US-led Air Strikes, Staged by The Rebels
https://www.globalresearch.ca/breaking- ... ls/5636423


“”Headline: North Korea, a Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy
—Everything you need to know about Globalresearch

—Everything you need to know about Globalresearch[1]
Globalresearch is an "anti-Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk — and so publishes both. It's basically the moonbat equivalent to Infowars or WND.

While some of GlobalResearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist — if something goes wrong, the Jews West didit! The site has long been a crank magnet: If you disagree with "Western" sources on 9/11, or HAARP, or vaccines, or H1N1, or climate change, or anything published by the "mainstream" media, then GlobalResearch is guaranteed to have a page you will love

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:19 am

Cannydc wrote:Chlorine is easy to make. And that's what was used. But by whom ?

I listened to a UK Defence Chief today - in his words "If I were a rebel leader, I would ensure that I had a stock of this type of chemical weapon, and release it as one of Assad's helicopters flies over. It is a very powerful weapon, to discredit your opponent"

Yes, he actually said that.


Weaponized Chlorine is easy to make in a town surrounded by Assad forces?

Really, based on what evidenced?

You mean Lord West, a lefty?

Who is not the UK Defence Chief

So explain to me, how within a town surrounded with out basic needs, they were able to create massive amounts of weaponized Chlorine?

Then able to to use a barrel bomb?
Last edited by Didge on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:23 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm denying any was used just like the hospital said no chemical weapons victims are being treated.
There are film crews there from all over the planet and they would all be at the hospital beaming pictures to us but nope no pictures.
Seems they agree with the hospital too.
I think it's called agreeing with reality.


Really, is this the claim, made from yet another of your anti-west and antisemitic conspiracy websites Like Global Research?

A town surrounded denied access to the area by Putin and Assad, would have plenty off film crews?

Really, based on what reality, when they have just denied the OPCW inspectors to the site?

I think you are just about the musst gullible human being I have met that buys Russian disinformation from anti-western psuedo sites
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Cannydc » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:50 am

Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Chlorine is easy to make. And that's what was used. But by whom ?

I listened to a UK Defence Chief today - in his words "If I were a rebel leader, I would ensure that I had a stock of this type of chemical weapon, and release it as one of Assad's helicopters flies over. It is a very powerful weapon, to discredit your opponent"

Yes, he actually said that.


Weaponized Chlorine is easy to make in a town surrounded by Assad forces?

Really, based on what evidenced?

You mean Lord West, a lefty?

Who is not the UK Defence Chief

So explain to me, how within a town surrounded with out basic needs, they were able to create massive amounts of weaponized Chlorine?

Then able to to use a barrel bomb?


Oh right, of course Lord West just wears fancy dress... (I said A defence chief, not THE defence chief)

The claim is that it is entirely possible TO BE SUPPLIED WITH WEAPONISED CHLORINE from an outside source.... And very likely that has happened.

As I said, assumptions are being made about this. “Numerous eyewitnesses corroborate that barrel bombs were dropped from these helicopters, a tactic used to target civilians indiscriminately throughout the war. Photos of barrel bombs dropped in Douma closely match those used previously by the regime. These barrel bombs were likely used in the chemical attack.”

Note carefully the word LIKELY. And note what I posted - it is relatively simple to wait for a government helicopter to drop barrel bombs, then release Chlorine.....

Image
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11593
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Didge wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:BREAKING: The Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria Did Not Occur. It was a Hoax, a False Flag To Justify the US-led Air Strikes, Staged by The Rebels
https://www.globalresearch.ca/breaking- ... ls/5636423


“”Headline: North Korea, a Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy
—Everything you need to know about Globalresearch

—Everything you need to know about Globalresearch[1]
Globalresearch is an "anti-Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk — and so publishes both. It's basically the moonbat equivalent to Infowars or WND.

While some of GlobalResearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist — if something goes wrong, the Jews West didit! The site has long been a crank magnet: If you disagree with "Western" sources on 9/11, or HAARP, or vaccines, or H1N1, or climate change, or anything published by the "mainstream" media, then GlobalResearch is guaranteed to have a page you will love

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch

Air force admits at 2:50 in Alaska senate hearing that HAARP was designed to manipulate the ionosphere. Always denied up to this point. Always explained clearly at my loony news sites.
MSM followers made to look foolish.
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm denying any was used just like the hospital said no chemical weapons victims are being treated.
There are film crews there from all over the planet and they would all be at the hospital beaming pictures to us but nope no pictures.
Seems they agree with the hospital too.
I think it's called agreeing with reality.


Really, is this the claim, made from yet another of your anti-west and antisemitic conspiracy websites Like Global Research?

A town surrounded denied access to the area by Putin and Assad, would have plenty off film crews?

Really, based on what reality, when they have just denied the OPCW inspectors to the site?

I think you are just about the musst gullible human being I have met that buys Russian disinformation from anti-western psuedo sites

Wars were planned sas top American general and what he says is unfolding before your blind eyes.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Didge wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm denying any was used just like the hospital said no chemical weapons victims are being treated.
There are film crews there from all over the planet and they would all be at the hospital beaming pictures to us but nope no pictures.
Seems they agree with the hospital too.
I think it's called agreeing with reality.


Really, is this the claim, made from yet another of your anti-west and antisemitic conspiracy websites Like Global Research?

A town surrounded denied access to the area by Putin and Assad, would have plenty off film crews?

Really, based on what reality, when they have just denied the OPCW inspectors to the site?

I think you are just about the musst gullible human being I have met that buys Russian disinformation from anti-western psuedo sites

I hold my hands up all the press/film crews covering Syria were mostly in Damascus and not the supposedly attacked area.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:First Western Journalist In Syrian Hospital Which Treated “Chemical Weapons” Victims Explains What REALLY Happened
Forget what the Syrian government or the Ruskies say.

The first Western journalist has interviewed doctors at the hospital in Douma, Syria which supposedly treated chemical weapons victims and is announcing what really happened.

In the following 1-minute clip, award-winning journalist Robert Fisk – writer for Britain’s Independent for almost 30 years – explains that the video of victims struggling to breathe are real, but that they have nothing to do with a chemical weapons attack:

Here’s a transcript:
I’ve just been in the town of Douma. I found the clinic where the film of the children frothing at the mouth and having water thrown at them was made.

And I spoke to the hospital doctor, who actually spoke very good English. And he told me that the video is real. But they’re not suffering from gas poisoning.

They’re suffering from hypoxia (i.e. insufficient of oxygen) because of the amount of dust in the tunnels in which they live. All year people in the Douma area have been living beneath their own homes, in tunnels and basements.

And that night there was a shelling by the Syrian army and the Russian air force. And it produced a huge amount of dust and debris in the streets. And many people found it difficult to breathe.

And when they reached the clinic according to the doctor, someone shouted “gas” … and they panicked.

Background.

Update: Fisk filed the following report with the Independent today:

This is the story of a town called Douma, a ravaged, stinking place of smash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.globalresearch.ca/first-wes ... ed/5636421

This report is by Robert Fisk a globally known reporter from the British newspaper the Independent.
Here's the Independants edited version of his report ...... https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/sy ... 07726.html
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:16 pm

For some living in a democracy means challenging your government everyday not just turning out in the rain on a Thursday afternoon every five years.
As for Global Research they have some very ell known and highly respected contributors that don't seem to share your concerns.
People like John Pilger and Paul Craig Roberts and many more.
Pilger needs no introduction.
Roberts worked for Reagan and is held to be responsible for Reaganomics to a large extent.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:BREAKING: The Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria Did Not Occur. It was a Hoax, a False Flag To Justify the US-led Air Strikes, Staged by The Rebels
https://www.globalresearch.ca/breaking- ... ls/5636423

Pro Trump tv channel.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Michel Chossudovsky founder of Global Research is a former professor of economics at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
His views on economics will be worth more than yours.
At the end of the day through the wars and economics disasters the environmental impacts etc etc Global research has proved more honest and correct than the MSM who have constantly lied to all of us and obviously continue to do so.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Chlorine is easy to make. And that's what was used. But by whom ?

I listened to a UK Defence Chief today - in his words "If I were a rebel leader, I would ensure that I had a stock of this type of chemical weapon, and release it as one of Assad's helicopters flies over. It is a very powerful weapon, to discredit your opponent"

Yes, he actually said that.




You mean Lord West, a lefty?



Showing your colours.
Does being a lefty disqualify him in your version of democracy?
Oh yeah I remember now you used to be a Labour voter till they got a leader who was a lefty.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:First Western Journalist In Syrian Hospital Which Treated “Chemical Weapons” Victims Explains What REALLY Happened
Forget what the Syrian government or the Ruskies say.

The first Western journalist has interviewed doctors at the hospital in Douma, Syria which supposedly treated chemical weapons victims and is announcing what really happened.

In the following 1-minute clip, award-winning journalist Robert Fisk – writer for Britain’s Independent for almost 30 years – explains that the video of victims struggling to breathe are real, but that they have nothing to do with a chemical weapons attack:

Here’s a transcript:
I’ve just been in the town of Douma. I found the clinic where the film of the children frothing at the mouth and having water thrown at them was made.

And I spoke to the hospital doctor, who actually spoke very good English. And he told me that the video is real. But they’re not suffering from gas poisoning.

They’re suffering from hypoxia (i.e. insufficient of oxygen) because of the amount of dust in the tunnels in which they live. All year people in the Douma area have been living beneath their own homes, in tunnels and basements.

And that night there was a shelling by the Syrian army and the Russian air force. And it produced a huge amount of dust and debris in the streets. And many people found it difficult to breathe.

And when they reached the clinic according to the doctor, someone shouted “gas” … and they panicked.

Background.

Update: Fisk filed the following report with the Independent today:

This is the story of a town called Douma, a ravaged, stinking place of smash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.globalresearch.ca/first-wes ... ed/5636421

This report is by Robert Fisk a globally known reporter from the British newspaper the Independent.
Here's the Independants edited version of his report ...... https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/sy ... 07726.html


Did you miss the relevant part out?

As Dr Assim Rahaibani announces this extraordinary conclusion, it is worth observing that he is by his own admission not an eye witness himself
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:51 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Chlorine is easy to make. And that's what was used. But by whom ?

I listened to a UK Defence Chief today - in his words "If I were a rebel leader, I would ensure that I had a stock of this type of chemical weapon, and release it as one of Assad's helicopters flies over. It is a very powerful weapon, to discredit your opponent"

Yes, he actually said that.




You mean Lord West, a lefty?



Showing your colours.
Does being a lefty disqualify him in your version of democracy?
Oh yeah I remember now you used to be a Labour voter till they got a leader who was a lefty.


As a politician?

Definately, when his views conflict with our own, the French and American intelligence services

Never been a Labour supporter
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests