Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:09 am

Stupid anti bot question. Why shouldn't Billy be a hero? How is it yes is an incorrect answer? All I wanted to do was correct the end of what I said. *" Russia is to blame." Started in ernest.*
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:02 am

Loved the 'London adventures', Art. You should write a book...
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:01 pm

Cannydc wrote:Loved the 'London adventures', Art. You should write a book...

:laughing: Heard that more than afew times over the past few months. 'Writing a book is a horrible, exhausting struggle, like a long bout of some painful illness', 'all writers are vain, selfish and lazy'. George Orwell.

It would probably be a very short book considering the amount of time I invest in writing :pmsl: Thank you for the compliment Canny. Got two titles, The Aquatic Ape and how it has influenced cultural and religious dogma. Second title ?? I suppose would be along the lines of satirical history and modern politics? Who Do You Think You Are Kidding.

Saw Teresa May wrote an article in the Sun a week or two ago. I thought that was funny :pmsl: Most Sun readers I know only get it for page three and the football. The rest is regarded as a bit of a waste of time reading with exception to satire. Most the people I know are not so easily swayed by the Sun. And generally discuss what the read with othrr people in the pub.

Read that Murdock won his case to own Sky Fox? Something like that.
art0hur0moh

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs