Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:57 am

United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley blasted Russia's "lies and cover-ups" of the Bashar al-Assad regime's use of chemical weapons in Syria in a speech at the United Nations Security Council Friday.

"We should not be condemning the countries or groups of countries that might actually have the courage to stand up in defense of our common principle, the principle against the use of chemical weapons," she said. "Instead, we should be condemning the country that unilaterally has stopped the security council from upholding this principle."

"It is Russia alone that has stopped at nothing to defend the Syrian regime's multiple uses of chemical weapons."

Haley's condemnation comes after reports that Assad's government used chemical weapons against civilians in Douma, a rebel-held Damascus suburb, killing dozens.



http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... cover-ups/


Sadly some Quisling Alt-right and Quisling Corbynistas believe the Putin, Assad and Rouhani over their own countries
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:16 am

Haley is THE US AMBASSADOR.

In the words of Mandy Rice-Davies, "She would say that, wouldn't she ?"
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12044
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:30 am

Cannydc wrote:Haley is THE US AMBASSADOR.

In the words of Mandy Rice-Davies, "She would say that, wouldn't she ?"




And she stands againt the use of chemical weapons.

Dont you feel the same, or do you instead support Putin, Assad and Rouhani?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:35 am

Sadly some Quisling Alt-right and Quisling Corbynistas believe the Putin, Assad and Rouhani over their own countries


I'm neither, so where do I stand? - Only the last time I believed my government/country we we turned another which had law and stability into a hell hole of zealot factions each trying to do out do the other in acts of barbarity. Seems to me we want to do the same with Syria.

To what end?
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:38 am

Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Haley is THE US AMBASSADOR.

In the words of Mandy Rice-Davies, "She would say that, wouldn't she ?"




And she stands againt the use of chemical weapons.

Dont you feel the same, or do you instead support Putin, Assad and Rouhani?


Does evidence matter?
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24060
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:39 am

Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Haley is THE US AMBASSADOR.

In the words of Mandy Rice-Davies, "She would say that, wouldn't she ?"




And she stands againt the use of chemical weapons.

Dont you feel the same, or do you instead support Putin, Assad and Rouhani?


All sane people stand against the use of chemical weapons.

And the fake use of them to provoke all-out war.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12044
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:43 am

Trapper John wrote:
Sadly some Quisling Alt-right and Quisling Corbynistas believe the Putin, Assad and Rouhani over their own countries


I'm neither, so where do I stand? - Only the last time I believed my government/country we we turned another which had law and stability into a hell hole of zealot factions each trying to do out do the other in acts of barbarity. Seems to me we want to do the same with Syria.

To what end?


So dead and injured civillians is not evidence for you?

Or how the OPCW found that Assad and rebels were using chemical weapons?

Or how because they did, Russia then veto any further investigation

To what end?

Knocking out their capabilities to use chemical weapons

A moral obligation
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:46 am

Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Haley is THE US AMBASSADOR.

In the words of Mandy Rice-Davies, "She would say that, wouldn't she ?"




And she stands againt the use of chemical weapons.

Dont you feel the same, or do you instead support Putin, Assad and Rouhani?


Any sane person would be against the use of chemicals weapons, chemical weapons full stop. Just as they would be other weapons of mass destruction, which is why we believed our goverments and turned a blind eye to them blowing Iraq back to the dark ages.

We were supposed to have had 'irrefutable evidence' Saddam had them and was about to use them, guess what? we didn't! - in fact we had 'no evidence' whatsoever.

Which is pretty much where we stand today, it's the same people telling us the same thing and what? you think they might be telling the truth this time? :roll:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:49 am

Trapper John wrote:
Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Haley is THE US AMBASSADOR.

In the words of Mandy Rice-Davies, "She would say that, wouldn't she ?"




And she stands againt the use of chemical weapons.

Dont you feel the same, or do you instead support Putin, Assad and Rouhani?


Any sane person would be against the use of chemicals weapons, chemical weapons full stop. Just as they would be other weapons of mass destruction, which is why we believed our goverments and turned a blind eye to them blowing Iraq back to the dark ages.

We were supposed to have had 'irrefutable evidence' Saddam had them and was about to use them, guess what? we didn't! - in fact we had 'no evidence' whatsoever.

Which is pretty much where we stand today, it's the same people telling us the same thing and what? you think they might be telling the truth this time? :roll:


Saddam did use chemical weapons against the Kurds and we did nothing

The OPCW, which is not a nation, found that Assad and rebels had used chemical weapons

On finding this out, Russia then put a stop to any further investigations

I think dead and injured people should be enough to tell you what is going on
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:51 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Haley is THE US AMBASSADOR.

In the words of Mandy Rice-Davies, "She would say that, wouldn't she ?"




And she stands againt the use of chemical weapons.

Dont you feel the same, or do you instead support Putin, Assad and Rouhani?


Does evidence matter?


How about the evidence from the OPCW?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:03 am

Didge wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Sadly some Quisling Alt-right and Quisling Corbynistas believe the Putin, Assad and Rouhani over their own countries


I'm neither, so where do I stand? - Only the last time I believed my government/country we we turned another which had law and stability into a hell hole of zealot factions each trying to do out do the other in acts of barbarity. Seems to me we want to do the same with Syria.

To what end?


So dead and injured civillians is not evidence for you?

Or how the OPCW found that Assad and rebels were using chemical weapons?

Or how because they did, Russia then veto any further investigation

To what end?

Knocking out their capabilities to use chemical weapons

A moral obligation


What I struggle with here is that things don't add up. First and foremost why would Assad need to use chemical weapons on anyone? he's winning the war, it's the factions, many of whom wouldn't blink an eye at using them to bolster up their flagging insurgancy, who aren't.

Who would it benefit? certainly not the Assad regime - what's happening now is proof of that. However it does benefit those losing to either mislead the world with staged propaganda or even use the weapons themselves. They are the ones perpetuating this war, not Assad, they are the ones ensuring thousands of innocent people die every day for their own various causes.

Lastly, do you think Syria will be any better if Assad is ousted? - take a look at numerous other examples of where the West has stuck it's nose in, let me know when you find a shining example - or even a dull one. :roll:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:07 am

Trapper John wrote:
Didge wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Sadly some Quisling Alt-right and Quisling Corbynistas believe the Putin, Assad and Rouhani over their own countries


I'm neither, so where do I stand? - Only the last time I believed my government/country we we turned another which had law and stability into a hell hole of zealot factions each trying to do out do the other in acts of barbarity. Seems to me we want to do the same with Syria.

To what end?


So dead and injured civillians is not evidence for you?

Or how the OPCW found that Assad and rebels were using chemical weapons?

Or how because they did, Russia then veto any further investigation

To what end?

Knocking out their capabilities to use chemical weapons

A moral obligation


What I struggle with here is that things don't add up. First and foremost why would Assad need to use chemical weapons on anyone? he's winning the war, it's the factions, many of whom wouldn't blink an eye at using them to bolster up their flagging insurgancy, who aren't.

Who would it benefit? certainly not the Assad regime - what's happening now is proof of that. However it does benefit those losing to either mislead the world with staged propaganda or even use the weapons themselves. They are the ones perpetuating this war, not Assad, they are the ones ensuring thousands of innocent people die every day for their own various causes.

Lastly, do you think Syria will be any better if Assad is ousted? - take a look at numerous other examples of where the West has stuck it's nose in, let me know when you find a shining example - or even a dull one. :roll:



1) Because he can, when he is protected by Russia. Its not just the use of chemical weapons, he has used torture, murder, starvation in his methods of war crimes. He is a dictator at the end of the day

2) Assad carried out the attacks as it sends a message to the rebels, of what will happen to them. Chemical attacks are horrendus and it puts so much fear that no long after this attack. The rebels then negotiated to leave the town. That is how effective such a use of chemical weapons can be

3) Syria will be problematic for years, but under Assad, more and more people will continue to die and suffer
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:15 am

Didge wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Didge wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Sadly some Quisling Alt-right and Quisling Corbynistas believe the Putin, Assad and Rouhani over their own countries


I'm neither, so where do I stand? - Only the last time I believed my government/country we we turned another which had law and stability into a hell hole of zealot factions each trying to do out do the other in acts of barbarity. Seems to me we want to do the same with Syria.

To what end?


So dead and injured civillians is not evidence for you?

Or how the OPCW found that Assad and rebels were using chemical weapons?

Or how because they did, Russia then veto any further investigation

To what end?

Knocking out their capabilities to use chemical weapons

A moral obligation


What I struggle with here is that things don't add up. First and foremost why would Assad need to use chemical weapons on anyone? he's winning the war, it's the factions, many of whom wouldn't blink an eye at using them to bolster up their flagging insurgancy, who aren't.

Who would it benefit? certainly not the Assad regime - what's happening now is proof of that. However it does benefit those losing to either mislead the world with staged propaganda or even use the weapons themselves. They are the ones perpetuating this war, not Assad, they are the ones ensuring thousands of innocent people die every day for their own various causes.

Lastly, do you think Syria will be any better if Assad is ousted? - take a look at numerous other examples of where the West has stuck it's nose in, let me know when you find a shining example - or even a dull one. :roll:



1) Because he can, when he is protected by Russia. Its not just the use of chemical weapons, he has used torture, murder, starvation in his methods of war crimes. He is a dictator at the end of the day

2) Assad carried out the attacks as it sends a message to the rebels, of what will happen to them. Chemical attacks are horrendus and it puts so much fear that no long after this attack. The rebels then negotiated to leave the town. That is how effective such a use of chemical weapons can be

3) Syria will be problematic for years, but under Assad, more and more people will continue to die and suffer



Sorry mate, I can't debate this anymore with you. I just saw a post of yours in another thread which said you couldn't possibly believe people would make false claims of 'hate crimes' after Brexit and yet here you are saying you can believe someone would use chemical weapons on his own people just "because he can" :shake head:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35973
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:18 am

Trapper John wrote:

Sorry mate, I can't debate this anymore with you. I just saw a post of yours in another thread which said you couldn't possibly believe people would make false claims of 'hate crimes' after Brexit and yet here you are saying you can believe someone would use chemical weapons on his own people just "because he can" :shake head:



Come again?

I am sure people do make false claims on hate crimes.

Anything is possible and capable of some people

Did not realise you were so sensitive lol

Show me this post where you believe I make such a claim?

Over to you
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:25 am

Didge wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Haley is THE US AMBASSADOR.

In the words of Mandy Rice-Davies, "She would say that, wouldn't she ?"




And she stands againt the use of chemical weapons.

Dont you feel the same, or do you instead support Putin, Assad and Rouhani?


Does evidence matter?


How about the evidence from the OPCW?


Dubious.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24060
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests