Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Re: Haley: No One Is Buying Russia’s Lies, Cover-Ups

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:22 pm

Where is Sergei Skripal and his daughter now?
With the wave of a magic wand they are gone.
No journalist ever got to talk to them or even see them.
No Russian officials or even her family got to see the daughter.
Illegal not to let them.
They obviously never came into contact with a military grade nerve agent or they would be dead but no .... new life in America or somewhere else all paid for by the tax payer.
The media should be allowed to talk t them.
I know I know why have I dragged this up?
Because it seriously annoys me that these incidents are just yesterday's news all of a sudden as the news cycle moves on.
This is as important now as it was weeks ago but nope .... someone got away with it again because they know the public lose interest pretty quickly.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Didge » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:56 am

Simple answer

Have you seen Richard Osborn-Brooks be interviewed?

Why do you think he has not been interviewed, when there is a threat on his life?

Like I say, two people were targeted by the Russian Governement and the only reason you believe in such conspiracies, is you care more about the image of Corbyn, than you do in defending in your own Country

You instead take the Russian claims over the UK

Lets see the latest shall we?

OPCW rejects Russian claims of second Salisbury nerve agent

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... erve-agent
Didge

Postby Cannydc » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:57 am

"Have you seen Richard Osborn-Brooks be interviewed?

Why do you think he has not been interviewed?"

Because he didn't wish to be interviewed ?
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:37 pm

At a press conference in London Alexander Yakovenko, the Russian ambassador to the UK, said Moscow had “dozens” of proofs that the attack on Douma had been deliberately staged.

As the Press Association reports, he showed Russian television footage which, he said, showed an 11-year-old Syrian boy who had appeared in a video of the incident in Douma issued by the White Helmets humanitarian group.

He said the boy, who was unhurt, had told Russian television that he had been called to hospital by the White Helmets where he had been offered “sweets and cookies” to appear in the video.

Wonder if he can be found, and this scurrilous story disproved. Or will the White Helmets get to him first?
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Didge wrote:United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley blasted Russia's "lies and cover-ups" of the Bashar al-Assad regime's use of chemical weapons in Syria in a speech at the United Nations Security Council Friday.

"We should not be condemning the countries or groups of countries that might actually have the courage to stand up in defense of our common principle, the principle against the use of chemical weapons," she said. "Instead, we should be condemning the country that unilaterally has stopped the security council from upholding this principle."

"It is Russia alone that has stopped at nothing to defend the Syrian regime's multiple uses of chemical weapons."

Haley's condemnation comes after reports that Assad's government used chemical weapons against civilians in Douma, a rebel-held Damascus suburb, killing dozens.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... cover-ups/

Sadly some Quisling Alt-right and Quisling Corbynistas believe the Putin, Assad and Rouhani over their own countries

Another one :kinell: It was the US who vetoed the investigation. The evidence gathered so far suggests clorine gas. Which is no worse than CS gas. There is no evidence of anyone dead due to the recent attack. And you forget Russia vetoed the security council on an air invasion like what happened in Lybia! Remember when everyone complained about rising petrol prices, then! Let us not neglect Assad has been fighting terrorist since day 1. When coalition forces expelled Dhesh from western Iraq! So, now let us get to the real point! William Hauge stepped off a plane declaring Assad (elected representative) the illigitimate representative of the Syrian people! How many constituent seats dose Hauge hold in Syria?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Where is Sergei Skripal and his daughter now?
With the wave of a magic wand they are gone.
No journalist ever got to talk to them or even see them.
No Russian officials or even her family got to see the daughter.
Illegal not to let them.
They obviously never came into contact with a military grade nerve agent or they would be dead but no .... new life in America or somewhere else all paid for by the tax payer.
The media should be allowed to talk t them.
I know I know why have I dragged this up?
Because it seriously annoys me that these incidents are just yesterday's news all of a sudden as the news cycle moves on.
This is as important now as it was weeks ago but nope .... someone got away with it again because they know the public lose interest pretty quickly.

You forgot what was on the news the week before. No bread, milk or meat in stores due to a heavy fluttering of snow.
art0hur0moh

Postby Didge » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:26 pm

Cannydc wrote:"Have you seen Richard Osborn-Brooks be interviewed?

Why do you think he has not been interviewed?"

Because he didn't wish to be interviewed ?

Do the Sergei Skripal and his daughter wish to be interviewed publically?
Didge

Postby Didge » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Cannydc wrote:At a press conference in London Alexander Yakovenko, the Russian ambassador to the UK, said Moscow had “dozens” of proofs that the attack on Douma had been deliberately staged.

As the Press Association reports, he showed Russian television footage which, he said, showed an 11-year-old Syrian boy who had appeared in a video of the incident in Douma issued by the White Helmets humanitarian group.

He said the boy, who was unhurt, had told Russian television that he had been called to hospital by the White Helmets where he had been offered “sweets and cookies” to appear in the video.

Wonder if he can be found, and this scurrilous story disproved. Or will the White Helmets get to him first?

So you believe the Russians, over your own country, our allies the French and US.

Wow

Is that why the Russians have continually delayed the OPCW, to clean up any evidence?

I mean, why have they not shared this evidence with the OPCW?

Nothing worse than quislings
Didge

Postby Didge » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:33 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Didge wrote:United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley blasted Russia's "lies and cover-ups" of the Bashar al-Assad regime's use of chemical weapons in Syria in a speech at the United Nations Security Council Friday.

"We should not be condemning the countries or groups of countries that might actually have the courage to stand up in defense of our common principle, the principle against the use of chemical weapons," she said. "Instead, we should be condemning the country that unilaterally has stopped the security council from upholding this principle."

"It is Russia alone that has stopped at nothing to defend the Syrian regime's multiple uses of chemical weapons."

Haley's condemnation comes after reports that Assad's government used chemical weapons against civilians in Douma, a rebel-held Damascus suburb, killing dozens.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... cover-ups/

Sadly some Quisling Alt-right and Quisling Corbynistas believe the Putin, Assad and Rouhani over their own countries

Another one :kinell: It was the US who vetoed the investigation. The evidence gathered so far suggests clorine gas. Which is no worse than CS gas. There is no evidence of anyone dead due to the recent attack. And you forget Russia vetoed the security council on an air invasion like what happened in Lybia! Remember when everyone complained about rising petrol prices, then! Let us not neglect Assad has been fighting terrorist since day 1. When coalition forces expelled Dhesh from western Iraq! So, now let us get to the real point! William Hauge stepped off a plane declaring Assad (elected representative) the illigitimate representative of the Syrian people! How many constituent seats dose Hauge hold in Syria?

Really?

So the Russians have never veto around 12 times with any view and action on Syria

The evidence so far suggest Sarin as well as Clorine gas. Which its unlikely the rebels would have their hands on any such quantities

Assad has been fighting terrorists and just about everyone else, including rebels.

That does not excuse, the use of chemical weapons, torture, murder, starvation etc, which often happens to civillian women and children through his actions.

Now i condemn any wrong and killings by any side which is a war crime

The fact is Assad has killed thousands of his own citizens
Didge

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:At a press conference in London Alexander Yakovenko, the Russian ambassador to the UK, said Moscow had “dozens” of proofs that the attack on Douma had been deliberately staged.

So you believe the Russians, over your own country, our allies the French and US.

Wow

Is that why the Russians have continually delayed the OPCW, to clean up any evidence?

Wow - yourself

You did notice that I called this story scurrilous ?

And you know what the word means ?

Cretin.
Cannydc

Postby Didge » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:14 am

Cannydc wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wow

Wow - yourself

Cretin.

That you are a quisling. When you parrot the Russian line?

I know you are no more than a defender of a Totalitarian right wing Governement in Putin, which for a leftie, shows how warped and critical the hard left are.

So anything where Corbyn, has made himself look a tit by defending Putin, and antisemitic leaders and groups like Assad, Hamas, Hezbollah. You then take his appeasement stance also and thus cannot think for yourself?
Didge

Postby Didge » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:26 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Yet again you take the line of either Hard left or Far right conspiracy loons, the former here

When are you actually going to read and digest the declassified French intelligence report on this?

Seriously?

You do realise that this loon proposed that Aids could be spread by cusual contact?

Not only that he is a homophobe and a complete loon?

Lyndon Hermyle LaRouche, Jr. (1922–) is a very special kind of cult leader American political animal, a perennial candidate for President and the ultimate wingnut/moonbat, encompassing both the extreme left and extreme right.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche

Seriously dude, how utterly gullible are you to again post the views of not only a homophobe, but someone as unhinged as Trump?

Do you apply the same skeptism, you view to the recent chemical weapons attacks in the UK and Syria, to the idiots that you use as evidence?

Seriously?

As seen, you clearly do not do your homework and just simply post disinformation, as you are more interested in defending Corbyn, because that idiot is an appeaser to Putin. So you end up backing complete and deranged idiots

I suggest you get a grip and actually check what crap you post in the future
Didge

Postby Didge » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:50 am

In April 2014, Black sent an official letter to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad,[32] thanking "the Syrian Arab Army for its heroic rescue of Christians in the Qalamoun Mountain Range",[32] praising Assad for "treating with respect all Christians and the small community of Jews in Damascus," and stating it was obvious that the rebel side of the war was largely being fought by "vicious war criminals linked to Al Qaeda" [32][33] Democratic State Senator A. Donald McEachin called the letter "bizarre,"[34] while Republican State Senator Bill Stanley later joked "What's the matter, Dick? Was Kim Jong-un not returning your text messages?".[35]

Black has made frequent appearances on the network commenting on United States foreign affairs policy.[41][42][43]

RT has come under frequent fire for allegedly acting as a propaganda arm of the Kremlin, which provides the channel it's funding, and for its perceived anti-American bias during newscasts.

In its filing with the US Justice Department RT America stated it wasn't sure how much of its budget came from the Russian government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Black_(politician)

I mean how warped can you get. as Assad hates Israel, backs Hezbollah and the Iranian regime, who are emphatically antisemitic

Even worse we see the hard left mouthpeice use a Republican as their evidence and source

You cannot make it up how ridiculous the supporters of Corbyn have become

I seriously question how unhinged some of the left are on here lol

I stand against any extremist group

The left seem to back shia extremist Islam, where I stand against both Sunni and Shia extremist Islam

If any cretin here thinks Assad is peaceful, when is backed up by Putin, Hezbollah and Rouhani. Then they have no idea what they are talking about

Rouhani has maintained some of the worst political extremist views of Islam, into a political systems, just as the Saudi nation has with Wahhabism
Didge

Postby Cannydc » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:30 am

Didge wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wow

Wow - yourself

Cretin.

That you are a quisling. When you parrot the Russian line?

I know you are no more than a defender of a Totalitarian right wing Governement in Putin, which for a leftie, shows how warped and critical the hard left are.

So anything where Corbyn, has made himself look a tit by defending Putin, and antisemitic leaders and groups like Assad, Hamas, Hezbollah. You then take his appeasement stance also and thus cannot think for yourself?

What a prat you are.

Basically, you are trying to censor any reporting of the line you aren't taking.

I could use words like Nazi, Fascist etc, but in reality you simply sound brainwashed.

I pity you. I really do.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs