Why should you vote Tory

Why should you vote Tory

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:17 pm

I'd just like some evidenced reasons to vote Tory, that don't involve having a go at Labour or any other party. Some policies or things they want to do, that would be great.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:22 pm

Used to be a Tory and no longer

Mind you a vote to Labour under the Hard left Corbyn, would be an economical disaster for this country

I actually think Labour will end up spliting into two parties.

The centre left and the hard left

I am actually interested in this new party

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -uk-brexit
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Didge wrote:Used to be a Tory and no longer

Mind you a vote to Labour under the Hard left Corbyn, would be an economical disaster for this country

I actually think Labour will end up spliting into two parties.

The centre left and the hard left

I am actually interested in this new party

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -uk-brexit


How about you answer the question.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:33 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Didge wrote:Used to be a Tory and no longer

Mind you a vote to Labour under the Hard left Corbyn, would be an economical disaster for this country

I actually think Labour will end up spliting into two parties.

The centre left and the hard left

I am actually interested in this new party

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -uk-brexit


How about you answer the question.



I will give you a very simple reason

To ensure this country is not ruined, like Venezuela, if Corbyn came to power. Who stilll wont condemn Socialist Venezuela.
I mean this is how deluded some of the hard left are




Happy now or are you going to continue to act like a snowflake?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Didge wrote:Used to be a Tory and no longer

Mind you a vote to Labour under the Hard left Corbyn, would be an economical disaster for this country

I actually think Labour will end up spliting into two parties.

The centre left and the hard left

I am actually interested in this new party

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -uk-brexit


How about you answer the question.




I will give you a very simple reason

To ensure this country is not ruined, like Venezuela, if Corbyn came to power. Who stilll wont condemn Socialist Venezuela.
I mean this is how deluded some of the hard left are




Happy now or are you going to continue to act like a snowflake?


Hmm.

I'd just like some evidenced reasons to vote Tory, that don't involve having a go at Labour or any other party. Some policies or things they want to do, that would be great.


So no, not really. You need to learn to read.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Didge wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Didge wrote:Used to be a Tory and no longer

Mind you a vote to Labour under the Hard left Corbyn, would be an economical disaster for this country

I actually think Labour will end up spliting into two parties.

The centre left and the hard left

I am actually interested in this new party

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -uk-brexit


How about you answer the question.




I will give you a very simple reason

To ensure this country is not ruined, like Venezuela, if Corbyn came to power. Who stilll wont condemn Socialist Venezuela.
I mean this is how deluded some of the hard left are




Happy now or are you going to continue to act like a snowflake?


Hmm.

I'd just like some evidenced reasons to vote Tory, that don't involve having a go at Labour or any other party. Some policies or things they want to do, that would be great.


So no, not really. You need to learn to read.



lol, so I gave you a very good answer, its better to vote Tory, than have any form of Corbyn government

You do not like the answer I guess, because that is the reality people will face in the next election

Good thing though, support is down for Corbyn, happy days

I have no issue with centrist Labour supporters, but have little time for the Hard left, just as I have little time for the Far right

So lets look at what Corbyns carrots on a stick

He wants to impliment a discriminating policy, that provides under 25's with free bus rides, based around studying

That means 50% of under 25's and over 18, will get this freebie and whilst over 25 and under the retirement age, still have to pay

Maybe you can explain how that is even fair?
Last edited by Didge on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Didge wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Didge wrote:Used to be a Tory and no longer

Mind you a vote to Labour under the Hard left Corbyn, would be an economical disaster for this country

I actually think Labour will end up spliting into two parties.

The centre left and the hard left

I am actually interested in this new party

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -uk-brexit


How about you answer the question.




I will give you a very simple reason

To ensure this country is not ruined, like Venezuela, if Corbyn came to power. Who stilll wont condemn Socialist Venezuela.
I mean this is how deluded some of the hard left are




Happy now or are you going to continue to act like a snowflake?


Hmm.

I'd just like some evidenced reasons to vote Tory, that don't involve having a go at Labour or any other party. Some policies or things they want to do, that would be great.


So no, not really. You need to learn to read.



lol, so I gave you a very good answer, its better to vote Tory, than have any form of Corbyn government

You do not like the answer I guess, because that is the reality people will face in the next election

Good thing though, support is down for Corbyn, happy days

I have no issue with centraist Labour supporters, but have little time for the Hard left, just as I have little time for the Far right

So lets look at what Corbyns carrots on a stick

He wants to impliment a discriminating policy, that provides under 25's with free bus rides, based around studying

That means 50% of under 25's and over 18, will get this freebie and whilst over 25 and under the retirement age, still have to pay

Maybe you can explain how that is even fair?


That's nice. But I specifically said:

Gigabit wrote:I'd just like some evidenced reasons to vote Tory, that don't involve having a go at Labour or any other party. Some policies or things they want to do, that would be great.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Didge wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Didge wrote:Used to be a Tory and no longer

Mind you a vote to Labour under the Hard left Corbyn, would be an economical disaster for this country

I actually think Labour will end up spliting into two parties.

The centre left and the hard left

I am actually interested in this new party

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -uk-brexit


How about you answer the question.



I will give you a very simple reason

To ensure this country is not ruined, like Venezuela, if Corbyn came to power. Who stilll wont condemn Socialist Venezuela.
I mean this is how deluded some of the hard left are




Happy now or are you going to continue to act like a snowflake?


Venezuela is in bits because of it reliance on oil, the drop in price ruined them. To compare it to the UK is at best, spurious.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83417
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Gigabit » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:43 pm

I specifically said:

Gigabit wrote:I'd just like some evidenced reasons to vote Tory, that don't involve having a go at Labour or any other party. Some policies or things they want to do, that would be great.


TORY POLICIES PLEASE.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Gigabit wrote:[

Gigabit wrote:I'd just like some evidenced reasons to vote Tory, that don't involve having a go at Labour or any other party. Some policies or things they want to do, that would be great.



That is a reason, to stop Corbyn coming to power

You did ask, that is my answer, why are you now backtracking

Is your ego too big to understand why people would vote for a party they do not agree with, to simple stop someone coming to power?

For example, many Labour supporters voted for UKIP before Brexit, even though, they never shared many of their views

Do you need me to break this down further for you to understand?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Gigabit wrote:I specifically said:

Gigabit wrote:I'd just like some evidenced reasons to vote Tory, that don't involve having a go at Labour or any other party. Some policies or things they want to do, that would be great.


TORY POLICIES PLEASE.



Sounding like a true socialist dictator

You do not get to demand sunshine :smilin:
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Are the Tories more Jew friendly? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 29168
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:48 pm

I mean look at Maureen Lipman

She is voting Tory because of the antisemitism within the Labour party

Are you going to say, she has no valid reason to do so?
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:48 pm

McAz wrote:Are the Tories more Jew friendly? :dunno:



Maureen Lipman thinks so
User avatar
Didge
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Why should you vote Tory

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:Are the Tories more Jew friendly? :dunno:



Maureen Lipman thinks so


Fuck me, that's persuasive. :pmsl:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 29168
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests