Russia/Putins stooge Corbyn

Russia/Putins stooge Corbyn

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:10 pm

Putin,s stooge Corbyn states he would not have sent missiles into Russia without Putin,s approval what the fuck is that about. The man is a traitor to this country, he does not deserve to be called British. And all you Labourites that support this man for chrissake wake up. Any person not supporting his country should be Jailed for treason. (Share if you agree.)

Thank god this wanker will never be elected to PM OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY. I say well done to our PM for standing up for us. Corbyn must go, :monkey: even members of his own party are saying that in increasing numbers. Now you Labourites stand up for your country and say the same thing. I bet I can name those that will crawl and cringe and support that Prat Corbyn. So you can :monkey: go with him and live in Russia.
Rocthedog

Re: Russia/Putins stooge Corbyn

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:13 pm

:bored:
McAz

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:41 pm

McAz wrote::bored:

Shows you are one of his supporters no real answer.
Rocthedog

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:54 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

Anyone who disagrees with your bile is a traitor - same old, same old Nazi tactic. :roll:
McAz

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:57 pm

McAz wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Anyone who disagrees with your bile is a traitor - same old, same old Nazi tactic. :roll:

Another load of Bollocks from Mcarse. Supporting Corbyn will come and bite you in the arse. Why are you such a whinging Labourite?
Rocthedog

Postby Didge » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:10 pm

Labour MPs tonight joined a pro-Assad rally alongside protesters with flags, hats and scarves bearing the face of the Syrian tyrant. Shadow Justice Secretary Richard Burgon, Chris Williamson, Emma Dent Coad and Lloyd Russell-Moyle were among those present at this evening’s Stop the War demo at Parliament Square. Williamson told an audience waving pro-Corbyn placards and communist flags that there was no evidence for the Douma chemical attack and that Assad had no motive to carry it out. Echoing Kremlin talking points, Williamson said

https://order-order.com/2018/04/16/top- ... sad-rally/
Didge

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Didge wrote:Image

Labour MPs tonight joined a pro-Assad rally alongside protesters with flags, hats and scarves bearing the face of the Syrian tyrant. Shadow Justice Secretary Richard Burgon, Chris Williamson, Emma Dent Coad and Lloyd Russell-Moyle were among those present at this evening’s Stop the War demo at Parliament Square. Williamson told an audience waving pro-Corbyn placards and communist flags that there was no evidence for the Douma chemical attack and that Assad had no motive to carry it out. Echoing Kremlin talking points, Williamson said

I think fake news sites are being clamped down on here.

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Another load of Bollocks from Mcarse. Supporting Corbyn will come and bite you in the arse. Why are you such a whinging Labourite?

Really - did the Nazis not stigmatise Jews?
McAz

Postby Didge » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Didge wrote:Image

I think fake news sites are being clamped down on here.

How is it fake news?
Didge

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:I think fake news sites are being clamped down on here.

Not Semen Staines' site, that one is always good for a laugh - as soon as anyone links it they're no longer taken seriously - same effect if Roc or Puzz supports you. I blame Viper/Dox. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Didge » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:22 pm

McAz wrote:

Not Semen Staines' site, that one is always good for a laugh - as soon as anyone links it they're no longer taken seriously, same effect if Roc or Puzz supports you. I blame Viper/Dox. :shake head:

So how do you discount the videos on the Link then?

Oh dear
Didge

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:

Not Semen Staines' site, that one is always good for a laugh - as soon as anyone links it they're no longer taken seriously, same effect if Roc or Puzz supports you. I blame Viper/Dox. :shake head:

Oh dear

I haven't seen them. :dunno:

But even if I had why would I disapprove of people protesting against war?
McAz

Postby Didge » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:24 pm

McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:

Oh dear

Then either your head is buried in the sand, or you need to go to specavers
Didge

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:25 pm

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:

Oh dear

Then either your head is buried in the sand, or you need to go to specavers

Why? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Didge » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Putin,s stooge Corbyn states he would not have sent missiles into Russia without Putin,s approval what the fuck is that about. The man is a traitor to this country, he does not deserve to be called British. And all you Labourites that support this man for chrissake wake up. Any person not supporting his country should be Jailed for treason. (Share if you agree.)

Thank god this wanker will never be elected to PM OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY. I say well done to our PM for standing up for us. Corbyn must go, :monkey: even members of his own party are saying that in increasing numbers. Now you Labourites stand up for your country and say the same thing. I bet I can name those that will crawl and cringe and support that Prat Corbyn. So you can :monkey: go with him and live in Russia.

Of course he is a quisling
UNWatch wrote:Jeremy Corbyn’s latest calls for “negotiations for peace” and “a political settlement” in response to Assad gassing to death his own people are part of a pattern whereby the UK Labour Party leader calls for “dialogue” with murderers he likes, as when he called the Hezbollah terrorist group his “friends” with whom the UK should promote “peace, understanding and dialogue.”

In marked contrast, however, when Israel has taken military action to defend itself against Hamas terrorist attacks and rockets fired at civilian population centers, Corbyn’s response is not to call for negotiations, but rather to demands sanctions and “justice” against Israel. As shown below, he has never called for sanctions or justice in regard to Syria.

For Assad and Hezbollah: “negotiations,” “diplomatic efforts,” “dialogue”

https://www.unwatch.org/corbyn-wants-di ... ns-israel/

Plenty to read on the link
Didge

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs