Re: Ruth Smeeth reads anti-Semitic abuse sent in Corbyn's name

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Didge wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Didge wrote: even worse in the Muslim majority world

http://global100.adl.org/

Do you know how Judaism became prevalent in North Africa?

Well this will be interesting, please do tell me and then explain what relevance that has then to hate of Jews through antisemitism, world wide, also over centuries?

Considering Judaism is not prevalent as thousands of have been ethnically cleansed from North Africa and the Middle East. Maybe you can share, how you think some myth became prevalant over Christianity and Islam in North Africa?

You were posing as some kind of Jewish saviour and scholar a moment ago!
When the Christian armies poured into Spain to drive the Muslims out the Jews sought refuge with the Muslims because they were far more frightened of the Christians.
The Christians would have slaughtered them.
So the Jews and Muslims fled together to North Africa.

This of course is in response to your Muslim comment in history above.

You claimed Judaism, became prevalent in North Africa and now claim, when Jews fled Spain. They were more freightened of Christians?

Can you show me anywhere how that is making Judaism, prevalent in North Africa, as you claimed?

Yes Jews and Muslims fled, because they were deemed as non-Believers, and suffered at the hands of such crusades. Which I doubt your limited knowledge would know, also included the Cathars, and the Orthodox Christians. Like when Byzantium was sacked in the fourth Crusade

Please, its funny, when someone googles something and tries to encapsulate the entire Jewish history through one event

Maybe you can tell me about the Jiyza, that made Jews and Christians second class citizens within majority ruled Islamnic countries?

Then explain the sex slaves?

Then explain Arabization?

Then explain the Arab slave trade?

You see many Christians have committed wrong in history, and you will here no argument from me on that, but you made at best a very dumb statement and followed it up with something completely different

I'm not trying to encapsulate anything.
You mentioned Muslims hating Jews as if it's written in stone.
I showed you some history where the Jews fled one part of Europe under the protection of Muslims.
Have to go.
You're a fraud and an idiot and an egotist which many people seem to have sussed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Didge wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Didge wrote: even worse in the Muslim majority world

http://global100.adl.org/

Do you know how Judaism became prevalent in North Africa?

Well this will be interesting, please do tell me and then explain what relevance that has then to hate of Jews through antisemitism, world wide, also over centuries?

Considering Judaism is not prevalent as thousands of have been ethnically cleansed from North Africa and the Middle East. Maybe you can share, how you think some myth became prevalant over Christianity and Islam in North Africa?

You were posing as some kind of Jewish saviour and scholar a moment ago!
When the Christian armies poured into Spain to drive the Muslims out the Jews sought refuge with the Muslims because they were far more frightened of the Christians.
The Christians would have slaughtered them.
So the Jews and Muslims fled together to North Africa.

This of course is in response to your Muslim comment in history above.

You claimed Judaism, became prevalent in North Africa and now claim, when Jews fled Spain. They were more freightened of Christians?

Can you show me anywhere how that is making Judaism, prevalent in North Africa, as you claimed?

Yes Jews and Muslims fled, because they were deemed as non-Believers, and suffered at the hands of such crusades. Which I doubt your limited knowledge would know, also included the Cathars, and the Orthodox Christians. Like when Byzantium was sacked in the fourth Crusade

Please, its funny, when someone googles something and tries to encapsulate the entire Jewish history through one event

Maybe you can tell me about the Jiyza, that made Jews and Christians second class citizens within majority ruled Islamnic countries?

Then explain the sex slaves?

Then explain Arabization?

Then explain the Arab slave trade?

You see many Christians have committed wrong in history, and you will here no argument from me on that, but you made at best a very dumb statement and followed it up with something completely different

I'm not trying to encapsulate anything.
I showed you some history where the Jews fled one part of Europe under the protection of Muslims.
Have to go.
You're a fraud and an idiot and an egotist which many people seem to have sussed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:Nobody is afraid of you Didge - we've just been round this course too many times. You should have come earlier - but then before Corbyn you and the other Staines' runners didn't give a fuck about Jews, did you? :roll:

ha ha ha

You are shitting your pants sunshine

That is why you continually avoid every point and question I posed to you and then you try to misdirect it. As you did here

You claimed I was obsessed with Jews, pointing out a growing problem with the Far left, who are in fact destroying Labour

I stand as much against the Far right, and yet you claim to have read me on newsfix?

You clearly have not, have you?

:smilin:

Bashing Corbyn is your shitz - them poor old Jews you bleed over are well down the list. When you are serious, you will be taken seriously.
McAz

Postby Didge » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:27 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm not trying to encapsulate anything.
Have to go.

Mazny Muslims do hate Jews, that is a fact.
So your argument is based on one country in one period of time, to argue against a view that many Muslims hate Jews?

Seriously?

Oh no, the snowflake called me some names, when he got shown up

ha ha ha ha

Dont worry, I only come on here to bust balls and at least show how clueless some of you hard left are and each day, I easily succeed.

Laters everyone
Didge

Postby McAz » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:29 pm

And many Israelis hate Muslims - where does that get us?

The cat sat on the mat. :roll:
McAz

Postby Didge » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:32 pm

McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:Nobody is afraid of you Didge - we've just been round this course too many times. You should have come earlier - but then before Corbyn you and the other Staines' runners didn't give a fuck about Jews, did you? :roll:

ha ha ha

That is why you continually avoid every point and question I posed to you and then you try to misdirect it. As you did here

You claimed I was obsessed with Jews, pointing out a growing problem with the Far left, who are in fact destroying Labour

I stand as much against the Far right, and yet you claim to have read me on newsfix?

Bashing Corbyn is your shitz - them poor old Jews you bleed over are well down the list. When you are serious, you will be taken seriously.

So you are saying genuine criticism, is bashing, when this person has called many groups, who are known to be antisemitic, his friends

Oh so we can add inequality to your thinking now, claiming Jews are well down the list????

I take all forms of prejudice and discrimation seriously and easily proving the hard left do not with antisemitism.

Hence why I easily prove this here, on this forum

lol, you claim to want to take me seriously, when you have not been serious in a single post with me?

You constantly land with egg on your face all the time :smilin:

Be back tomorrow

Have fun
Didge

Postby McAz » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:
Didge wrote:

ha ha ha

So you are saying genuine criticism, is bashing, when this person has called many groups, who are known to be antisemitic, his friends

Oh so we can add inequality to your thinking now, claiming Jews are well down the list????

I take all forms of prejudice and discrimation seriously and easily proving the hard left do not with antisemitism.

Hence why I easily prove this here, on this forum

lol, you claim to want to take me seriously, when you have not been serious in a single post with me?

You constantly land with egg on your face all the time :smilin:

Be back tomorrow

Have fun

No one gives a shit about eggs, Didge - but its always fun to see you. :Hiya:
McAz

Postby Didge » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:34 pm

McAz wrote:And many Israelis hate Muslims - where does that get us?

Both are thus wrong

Hate achieves nothing, maybe you will understand that one day. And any Israeli that hates Muslims, simple for being a Muslim is wrong to do so and driven by hate.

And just like many Muslims are not responsible or accountable for what Muslims extremists or Muslim majority Governemts do. Neither are Jews accountable for what some Israeli extremists do or the Israeli Goverment.

Laters, as have to go
Didge

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Dont worry, I only come on here to bust balls and at least show how clueless some of you hard left are and each day, I easily succeed.

Laters everyone

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Erm.....No you really didn't!

(Hope that we aren't going to have to watch the Waltons again with all the good nights) :gigglesnshit:

Postby McAz » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:36 pm

Didge wrote:
McAz wrote:And many Israelis hate Muslims - where does that get us?

Both are thus wrong

Hate achieves nothing, maybe you will understand that one day. And any Israeli that hates Muslims, simple for being a Muslim is wrong to do so and driven by hate.

And just like many Muslims are not responsible or accountable for what Muslims extremists Muslim majority Governemts do. Neither are Jews accountable for what some Israeli extremists do or the Israeli Goverment.

Laters, as have to go

Synagogue?
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:46 pm

"You claimed I was obsessed with Jews"

Amazing.

What possible evidence could be found to make such an accusation ?

:gigglesnshit:
Cannydc

Postby Mekon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:53 pm

"When anti-Semitism is everywhere, it is nowhere. And when every anti-Zionist is an anti-Semite, we no longer know how to recognize the real thing—the concept of anti-Semitism loses its significance."

Dr Brian Klug, honorary fellow of the Parkes Institute for the Study of Jewish/non-Jewish Relations.
Mekon

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Have to go.

So your argument is based on one country in one period of time, to argue against a view that many Muslims hate Jews?

Seriously?

ha ha ha ha

Laters everyone

Round and fucking round we go.
You are a complete fucking prick.
Many Zionists hate Jews.
Many Christians too Muslims dockers window cleaners and fucking strip artists hate Jews hate Christians and on and on.
You're fucking pointless and your overblown ego has you thinking you're here busting balls!
Many like you have come and gone from this place.
You think you're something new something special.
Seriously you really aren't.
What a fucking arsewipe!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Jay Jay » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Have to go.

Seriously?

ha ha ha ha

Laters everyone

and many Jews hate Muslims.
Can you cite a time when Jews saved a mosque from closure in a predominately Jewish area?
Jay Jay

Postby Didge » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:45 am

Jay Jay wrote:
Didge wrote:
Have to go.

Seriously?

ha ha ha ha

Laters everyone

and many Jews hate Muslims.
Can you cite a time when Jews saved a mosque from closure in a predominately Jewish area?

Do they?

Can you cite evidence that many Jews hate Muslims?

I showed that many Muslims certainly hate Jews with evidence
Didge

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs