THE MADNESS OF THE US GUN LOBBY

Re: THE MADNESS OF THE US GUN LOBBY

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Were you listening to me, Neo, or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?
look again...
Big Fat Frosty

Re: THE MADNESS OF THE US GUN LOBBY

Postby Jay Jay » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:37 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Three parents whose young children were killed in a school shooting in 2012 have sued right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for defamation.

Mr Jones has long claimed on his radio show and InfoWars website that the Sandy Hook Elementary school attack was "completely fake" and a "giant hoax".

Twenty children - all under the age of seven - and six adults were killed.

Mr Jones has implied that the parents are actors seeking to undermine laws allowing private gun ownership.

I wonder just how many 'followers' this particular nutcase has, and who he thinks really killed those little kids.

Parents of Sandy Hook victims who have spoken publicly about their experiences have been targeted by trolls, both online, as well as in person.

Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, whose son Noah Pozner was one of those killed by a gunman, filed their lawsuit in Travis County, Texas, where Mr Jones lives and works. Last June, a Florida woman who believes the attack was fabricated, was sentenced to five months in prison for making death threats against Mr Pozner by phone and email.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43799449

Jones is a conspiracy theorist, like Rollup.

He's also a kook.

He' not a gun lobbyist.

I have nothing to do with Jones.
Seeing him break apart and start screaming when he was interviewed by the British guy who's name escapes me was quite shocking.
It was about gun ownership.
I would imagine he lost many fans here.

He was truly slaughtered by Andrew Neil.
Jay Jay

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs