'Whitewashing War Crimes': How UK Academics Promote Pro-Assa

Re: 'Whitewashing War Crimes': How UK Academics Promote Pro-Assa

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:40 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:When I’m presented with facts I don’t always take it at face value, I use my own vast experience, knowledge, research and gut instinct to work out what’s trustworthy and what isn’t.

Typical liberal :thumbsup:

Disregard the facts, and come to your own conclusion using your own 'vast' experience, knowledge and gut instinct instead.

To put it another way - you ignore the truth and make things up to suit your agenda.

As recently displayed in the hate crime discussion.

You are a bigoted fascist that would also deny students the vote. :hand:

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Idiot.

The cat's out the bag now and it's too late to put it back - you readily admit to disregarding facts and relying on your 'vast' ( :gigglesnshit: ) knowledge and gut instinct instead.

But we already knew that.

You live in some kind of politically correct la la land, whereby you invent things to suit your ideologies, then somehow convince yourself they're true. :off head:
Red Okktober

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:39 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

The cat's out the bag now and it's too late to put it back - you readily admit to disregarding facts and relying on your 'vast' ( :gigglesnshit: ) knowledge and gut instinct instead.

You live in some kind of politically correct la la land, whereby you invent things to suit your ideologies, then somehow convince yourself they're true. :off head:

Another Stupid idiot that has to twist my words.
My gut instinct tells me you’re another twister that has to lie to be noticed.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Jay Jay » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:58 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Didge wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
No I didn’t, look at the enlarged bit.

I mistrust people who try to twist my words.

That’s not trustworthy is it?

So you basically mistrust anyone

So again still waiting for you to actually debate anything from the article

So when someone presents facts to you, you mistrust that then?

Are you not able to differentiate between facts and misinformation?

I mistrust twisters like you.
The article is about misinformation, have you read it yourself?
When I’m presented with facts I don’t always take it at face value, I use my own vast experience, knowledge, research and gut instinct to work out what’s trustworthy and what isn’t.
You are untrustworthy. IMO :gigglesnshit:

Morons with an agenda tend to reckon you said something you clearly didn't say.
I suffered the same fool on a different thread.
Best not to engage.
Didge supports the Tories and Zionists who are the masters of disinformation and lying.
QED.
Jay Jay

Postby Jay Jay » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:59 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

What facts?

Please list them all.
Jay Jay

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:11 pm

How An Obscure British Blogger Became Russia's Key Witness Against The White Helmets.

At the world's highest diplomatic levels.

Vanessa Beeley is a British blogger who believes the attack on French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo was staged, al-Qaeda wasn’t behind the 9/11 attacks and that “Zionists rule France”.

But her real passion is trying to convince the world that the White Helmets, the group that rescues people from the rubble of Syria’s civil war, is a terrorist-linked organisation that fakes its activities to illicit sympathy in the West for a regime change plot against Syrian leader, Bashar al-Assad.

Beeley, 53, is the daughter of the late British diplomat Sir Harold Beeley, and worked in various sales and management roles before turning to activism in 2012.

She would have remained in the fringe world of conspiracy theorists, blogging on alternative news sites and speaking at events alongside holocaust deniers and David Icke if it weren’t for one thing - she, like thousands of other people, became embroiled in a Russian disinformation campaign.

But unlike most, she would take centre stage. In May of 2017 Petr Iliichev, Russia’s Chargé d’Affaires at the UN Security Council, submitted a report containing “information on the work of the White Helmets in Syria”.

The evidence in the document consisted solely of a presentation Beeley had given in London earlier that year.

So why would Russia, a state with extensive intelligence gathering services and boots on the ground in Syria, rely on the word of an unknown British blogger?

cott Lucas, journalist and Professor of Political Science and International Studies at the University of Birmingham, told HuffPost UK it’s all about how the White Helmets document evidence of possible war crimes.

“One of the things that Russia does is they hit medical sites and civil defence headquarters and they carry out double-tap strikes to target rescuers,” he says.

“So delegitimising the White Helmets does a couple of things - one is it makes them legitimate targets, paradoxically. Because if they die, the Russians can just so ‘they were associated with terrorists anyway’.

“Secondly it tries to hinder the White Helmets in putting out information about the Russian attacks that are taking place.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... k-homepage

More to read on the link
Didge

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:11 pm

Germany's Largest Public TV News Broadcaster: Syria Chemical Attack "Most Likely Staged"
A senior correspondent for German state media broadcast ZDF heute stunned his European audience during a report from on the ground in Syria when he gave a straightforward and honest account of his findings while investigating what happened in Douma. The veteran reporter, Uli Gack, interviewed multiple eyewitnesses of the April 7 alleged chemical attack and concluded of the testimonials, "the Douma chemical attack is most likely staged, a great many people here seem very convinced."

Google.com/2018-04- ... ost-likely
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Suspected chemical weapon attack 'total nonsense' - Ron Paul

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:20 pm

Rand Paul Says - Possible Alleged Syrian Gas Attack Was False Flag

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49268.htm
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:23 pm

Zero real evidence’ Assad behind chemical attack – US congressman
US government officials offered “zero real evidence” that the Syrian government was behind the alleged chemical attack in Douma, relying instead on information circulating online, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Kentucky) said.
In their briefing to Congress, the director of national intelligence and the secretaries of defense and state reference “info circulating online,”
https://www.retarded.com/usa/424607-zero-real ... ngressman/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:24 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Zero real evidence’ Assad behind chemical attack – US congressman
US government officials offered “zero real evidence” that the Syrian government was behind the alleged chemical attack in Douma, relying instead on information circulating online, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Kentucky) said.
In their briefing to Congress, the director of national intelligence and the secretaries of defense and state reference “info circulating online,”

Look Didge Republican politicians saying what quite a few people have been saying since the beginning!
Nerve agents in Britain won't be far behind now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Didge » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Zero real evidence’ Assad behind chemical attack – US congressman

Look Didge Republican politicians saying what quite a few people have been saying since the beginning!

lol, so one politician and they are a republican.

I am not a Republican supporter, so why would that interest me, when Trump has been suspected of collusion with the Russians?

I mean he was intervied by the RT, which is a state run TV channel from Russia lol

I am sure some other republicans also are

Is that the best evidence you can do?

Seriously?

I mean you do realise the other articles I posted are from a left wing source?

The Huffington Post?

Anyway, here is a very neutral site on the topic
THIS MUCH WE KNOW: Someone is lying about the reported use of chlorine gas to kill dozens of Syrian civilians this month in a rebel-held enclave on the outskirts of Damascus.

Either forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad of Syria once againcommitted a war crime, by dropping gas cylinders on a residential building in the town of Douma on the final day of a bloody campaign to drive out a terrifying Islamist rebel group; or, as Syria’s ally Russia claims, the volunteer rescue workers who sounded the alarm about the attack staged distressing images of its victims in order to prompt air strikes by the United States, Britain, and France.

https://theintercept.com/2018/04/20/rus ... e-channel/
Didge

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I am not a Republican supporter, so why would that interest me, when Trump has been suspected of collusion with the Russians?

I mean he was intervied by the RT, which is a state run TV channel from Russia lol

Seriously?

The Huffington Post?

THIS MUCH WE KNOW: Someone is lying about the reported use of chlorine gas to kill dozens of Syrian civilians this month in a rebel-held enclave on the outskirts of Damascus.

Either forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad of Syria once againcommitted a war crime, by dropping gas cylinders on a residential building in the town of Douma on the final day of a bloody campaign to drive out a terrifying Islamist rebel group; or, as Syria’s ally Russia claims, the volunteer rescue workers who sounded the alarm about the attack staged distressing images of its victims in order to prompt air strikes by the United States, Britain, and France.

lol, so one politician and they are a republican? One so they are?
Lol!
Actually it's two and Germany's largest tv broadcasting company.
Matis has come out of the Pentagon and said there is no evidence there was a chemical attack.
What the hell does RT have to do with it?
You saying they forced people to say what they said?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Didge » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Didge wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Seriously?

The Huffington Post?

lol, so one politician and they are a republican? One so they are?
Lol!
Actually it's two and Germany's largest tv broadcasting company.
Matis has come out of the Pentagon and said there is no evidence there was a chemical attack.
What the hell does RT have to do with it?
You saying they forced people to say what they said?

oh my, 3 people?

Wow

Their views are hearsay

They need to back them up, you know like I do,with the declassified French report?

Its a Russian Goverment funded newspaper

Ofcom opens new investigations into Kremlin-funded RT channel

https://www.ft.com/content/ff176a30-42f ... ac3a6482fd
Didge

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Gawd you really are such a good little citizen.
Do as your told believe everything the powers that be tell you and become blind to alternatives that just might happen to be the truth.
Which are looking more and more like the truth.
War is peace etc.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs