The Polls

The Polls

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:54 am

Con 43
Lab 38
Ld 8.

16th April you gov.

https://mobile.twitter.com/britainelect ... 1903019008
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:53 am

Preferred PM

TM 39
JC 25

Ooooof! Cant see jc4pm happening

https://mobile.twitter.com/britainelect ... 7354629121

Labour and JC tanking. The Oxygen of publicity showing the labour party's nasty true colours.

:cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:58 pm

May 5th.

We shall see.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11034
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Cannydc wrote:May 5th.

We shall see.


FYI Corbyn is not standing as a candidate in the council elections.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:01 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:May 5th.

We shall see.


FYI Corbyn is not standing as a candidate in the council elections.


And for your information the elections will be seen as an excellent pointer as to how the country views this government.

Tory hierarchy know it, and are already trying to minimise expectations in order to claim a Pyrrhic victory on the night.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11034
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:May 5th.

We shall see.


FYI Corbyn is not standing as a candidate in the council elections.


And for your information the elections will be seen as an excellent pointer as to how the country views this government.


That’s odd because in another thread you said the opposite.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Link ?

Especially as I have grave doubts about that statement.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11034
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:May 5th.

We shall see.


FYI Corbyn is not standing as a candidate in the council elections.


And for your information the elections will be seen as an excellent pointer as to how the country views this government.

Tory hierarchy know it, and are already trying to minimise expectations in order to claim a Pyrrhic victory on the night.


Yes we were expecting to lose 500 but we only lost 200 will be spun as a win. :off head:

Morons will lap up this win.

One poster last year reckoned May would have a 170 seat majority.

Who was that?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:12 pm

Cannydc wrote:Link ?

Especially as I have grave doubts about that statement.


Thought so.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11034
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Image

This latest voting intention poll proves that, after months of relentless vile smearing, the mainstream media have lost control of the UK public with their twisted narrative.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Yeah but, no, but, yeah but STRONG AND STABLE.....
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11034
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:30 pm

I often hear that Labour will take us back to the 1970's but I know the Tory's are halfway already to taking us back to the 1807's.
I know which I prefer.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3676
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Keyser » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:18 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I often hear that Labour will take us back to the 1970's but I know the Tory's are halfway already to taking us back to the 1807's.
I know which I prefer.


As late as that?

The 1600's is more like it.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11041
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Gigabit » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:57 pm

Don't have to vote for Labour but morally how can you vote for the Tories? Go to London and see the increase in homeless men and women (many from minorities) and think hard about your decision.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Gigabit wrote:Don't have to vote for Labour but morally how can you vote for the Tories? Go to London and see the increase in homeless men and women (many from minorities) and think hard about your decision.

I think the amount of cock ups and u turns along with the level of borrowing and cuts makes it impossible to see this shower as competent to run a car boot stall.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3676
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests