The Polls

Re: The Polls

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:22 pm

McAz wrote:Why haven't the Tories closed the "floodgates", Ray?


Because they want the cheap labour as well on a national and personal level.

The "Notting Hill Tories" are no different from the "Islington Labour" lot, it's the working classes who bear the social costs from mass immigration, not them, they've got their modern-day coolies.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4000
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:23 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:Why haven't the Tories closed the "floodgates", Ray?


Because they want the cheap labour as well on a national and personal level.


The "Notting Hill Tories" are no different from the "Islington Labour" lot, it's the working classes who bear the social costs from mass immigration, not them, they've got their modern-day coolies.


Yes, that's what I thought.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:Why haven't the Tories closed the "floodgates", Ray?


Because they want the cheap labour as well on a national and personal level.

The "Notting Hill Tories" are no different from the "Islington Labour" lot, it's the working classes who bear the social costs from mass immigration, not them, they've got their modern-day coolies.


You are spot on Ray.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:18 pm

McAz wrote:
Yes, that's what I thought.


I do keep telling you I'm not a Tory, doesn't bother me if you slag them off I do the same myself.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4000
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:22 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:
Yes, that's what I thought.


I do keep telling you I'm not a Tory, doesn't bother me if you slag them off I do the same myself.


I don't recall you ever telling what you are - or even being interested - but thanks for sharing.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:36 am

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 41% (-)
LAB: 38% (-2)
LDEM: 7% (-2)
UKIP: 3% (+1)
GRN: 3% (+1)

via @Survation, 19 - 21 Jun
Chgs. w/ 04 Jun

Back to normal. Was fun to see you guys put your cards on the table though

:cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:46 am

UKIP +1. Im keeping an eye. I thinks theres alot of people who desperstely want to vote UKIP but dare not risk it incase it lets labour/tories in, and until they get a whole spread of policy cant take the chance yet.

But it could happen yet for them. Need some good leadership first ofc. There are millions of trad labour voters who have been made homeless by this marxist/islington coup. Mainly brexiteers and they will probably be the first to jump ship. Such is the dismay at corbyn and the fact that tory gov has delivered unprecedented economic stability following labours trashing of the economy and provincial comunities. Stoo why did you get rid of vick and then lie about it? She gave years of good service. Shabby treatment.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:56 am

Guest wrote:UKIP +1. Im keeping an eye. I thinks theres alot of people who desperstely want to vote UKIP but dare not risk it incase it lets labour/tories in, and until they get a whole spread of policy cant take the chance yet.

But it could happen yet for them. Need some good leadership first ofc. There are millions of trad labour voters who have been made homeless by this marxist/islington coup. Mainly brexiteers and they will probably be the first to jump ship. Such is the dismay at corbyn and the fact that tory gov has delivered unprecedented economic stability following labours trashing of the economy and provincial comunities. Stoo why did you get rid of vick and then lie about it? She gave years of good service. Shabby treatment.


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

3%

The margin of error is +/- 3%

So it could be ZERO :pmsl: :pmsl: (Or 6%, but it certainly isn't)
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12398
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:59 am

A couple of interesting polls today, neatly avoided by previous poster.

Just 22% of people think that the government are doing well at negotiating Bret, 62% think they are doing badly (including a majority of both Leavers and Remainers). While the poll was taken after the government’s announcement of extra funding for the NHS, it has unsurprisingly has little impact on which party people trust more on the issue – 34% of people think Labour would handle the NHS better, 24% think the Conservatives would.

There was also a newly published BMG poll yesterday. Topline figures there were CON 38%(-1), LAB 41%(+2), LDEM 11%(+1).

Not all doom and gloom for Labour then.

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12398
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:03 am

Cannydc wrote:A couple of interesting polls today, neatly avoided by previous poster.

Just 22% of people think that the government are doing well at negotiating Bret, 62% think they are doing badly (including a majority of both Leavers and Remainers). While the poll was taken after the government’s announcement of extra funding for the NHS, it has unsurprisingly has little impact on which party people trust more on the issue – 34% of people think Labour would handle the NHS better, 24% think the Conservatives would.

There was also a newly published BMG poll yesterday. Topline figures there were CON 38%(-1), LAB 41%(+2), LDEM 11%(+1).

Not all doom and gloom for Labour then.

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/


Bret?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:04 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:UKIP +1. Im keeping an eye. I thinks theres alot of people who desperstely want to vote UKIP but dare not risk it incase it lets labour/tories in, and until they get a whole spread of policy cant take the chance yet.

But it could happen yet for them. Need some good leadership first ofc. There are millions of trad labour voters who have been made homeless by this marxist/islington coup. Mainly brexiteers and they will probably be the first to jump ship. Such is the dismay at corbyn and the fact that tory gov has delivered unprecedented economic stability following labours trashing of the economy and provincial comunities. Stoo why did you get rid of vick and then lie about it? She gave years of good service. Shabby treatment.


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

3%

The margin of error is +/- 3%

So it could be ZERO :pmsl: :pmsl: (Or 6%, but it certainly isn't)


Likely to be 6% in all honesty.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 am

Meanwhile, polling for ITV’s Good Morning Britain found that 48 per cent of those questioned wanted a second referendum on the final Brexit deal, against just 25 per cent who did not. Some 18 per cent said they did not have an opinion and nine per cent did not know.

And support for staying in the EU is now 53 per cent compared to 47 per cent who still back Brexit, the poll by Survation found.

The projected result would reverse the result of the referendum which took place two years ago tomorrow and saw Leave win by 52 per cent to 48.


The tide turns.......

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politic ... 69266.html
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12398
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 am

Guest wrote:UKIP +1. Im keeping an eye. I thinks theres alot of people who desperstely want to vote UKIP but dare not risk it incase it lets labour/tories in, and until they get a whole spread of policy cant take the chance yet.

But it could happen yet for them. Need some good leadership first ofc. There are millions of trad labour voters who have been made homeless by this marxist/islington coup. Mainly brexiteers and they will probably be the first to jump ship. Such is the dismay at corbyn and the fact that tory gov has delivered unprecedented economic stability following labours trashing of the economy and provincial comunities. Stoo why did you get rid of vick and then lie about it? She gave years of good service. Shabby treatment.


I cannot see corbyn moving the needle any higher. Brexiteers will therefore see no benefit in casting their vote for him. Tories have to keep themselves straight and deliver brexit or they are toast also.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:07 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:UKIP +1. Im keeping an eye. I thinks theres alot of people who desperstely want to vote UKIP but dare not risk it incase it lets labour/tories in, and until they get a whole spread of policy cant take the chance yet.

But it could happen yet for them. Need some good leadership first ofc. There are millions of trad labour voters who have been made homeless by this marxist/islington coup. Mainly brexiteers and they will probably be the first to jump ship. Such is the dismay at corbyn and the fact that tory gov has delivered unprecedented economic stability following labours trashing of the economy and provincial comunities. Stoo why did you get rid of vick and then lie about it? She gave years of good service. Shabby treatment.


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

3%

The margin of error is +/- 3%

So it could be ZERO :pmsl: :pmsl: (Or 6%, but it certainly isn't)


Likely to be 6% in all honesty.


In........your.........dreams.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12398
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Punk » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:17 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:Why haven't the Tories closed the "floodgates", Ray?


Because they want the cheap labour as well on a national and personal level.

The "Notting Hill Tories" are no different from the "Islington Labour" lot, it's the working classes who bear the social costs from mass immigration, not them, they've got their modern-day coolies.


The Neo-Liberal Islington Labour is long gone. Do keep up. Labour haven't had a pro-mass immigration policy since 2010.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests

cron