The Polls

Re: The Polls

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:25 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Her book is actually about the rise of dictators using the Nazis as an example and drawing parallels with some of today’s regimes
She points out the warning signs:
Blame the press
Hero worship
Etc etc

Not all brutal dictators are Nazis
Many are Socialists.


And yet again!!!? :pmsl:

Please don't spam the forum, Mungo - we read your theory that Corbyn is a Nazi all the other times you posted it.


You are pathetic.
Whenever someone posts uncomfortable facts you always employ the same tactics
Deny the facts
Abuse the poster

If you disagree with Madeleine Albrights book and her conclusions about dictators just say so
If you think that the early warning signs that she writes about are wrong, then propose an alternative scenario.
But don’t ignore the facts.
They are there for all to see.
And just because you are in denial doesn’t make them go away.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Fletch » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:27 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Her book is actually about the rise of dictators using the Nazis as an example and drawing parallels with some of today’s regimes
She points out the warning signs:
Blame the press
Hero worship
Etc etc

Not all brutal dictators are Nazis
Many are Socialists.


And yet again!!!? :pmsl:

Please don't spam the forum, Mungo - we read your theory that Corbyn is a Nazi all the other times you posted it.


You are pathetic.
Whenever someone posts uncomfortable facts you always employ the same tactics
Deny the facts
Abuse the poster

If you disagree with Madeleine Albrights book and her conclusions about dictators just say so
If you think that the early warning signs that she writes about are wrong, then propose an alternative scenario.
But don’t ignore the facts.
They are there for all to see.
And just because you are in denial doesn’t make them go away.


Do you actually know what socialism is?

Clue: having the word socialist in the title of a party does not make them socialists.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10090
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:35 pm

MungoBrush wrote:You are pathetic.
Whenever someone posts uncomfortable facts you always employ the same tactics
Deny the facts
Abuse the poster

If you disagree with Madeleine Albrights book and her conclusions about dictators just say so
If you think that the early warning signs that she writes about are wrong, then propose an alternative scenario.
But don’t ignore the facts.
They are there for all to see.
And just because you are in denial doesn’t make them go away.

Do you really think that you deserve anything other than contempt and derision when you spam the forum with a bizarre notion that the leader of HM Opposition, the Rt Hon Jeremy Corbyn MP, is a Nazi?

Seriously, Mungo, get a grip. :shake head:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30451
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: The Polls

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:50 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:You are pathetic.
Whenever someone posts uncomfortable facts you always employ the same tactics
Deny the facts
Abuse the poster

If you disagree with Madeleine Albrights book and her conclusions about dictators just say so
If you think that the early warning signs that she writes about are wrong, then propose an alternative scenario.
But don’t ignore the facts.
They are there for all to see.
And just because you are in denial doesn’t make them go away.

Do you really think that you deserve anything other than contempt and derision when you spam the forum with a bizarre notion that the leader of HM Opposition, the Rt Hon Jeremy Corbyn MP, is a Nazi?

Seriously, Mungo, get a grip. :shake head:


More deceit and lies from you I see
No informative comment to make about Albright’s book of course
Just the usual spiteful insults and untruths.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:12 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:You are pathetic.
Whenever someone posts uncomfortable facts you always employ the same tactics
Deny the facts
Abuse the poster

If you disagree with Madeleine Albrights book and her conclusions about dictators just say so
If you think that the early warning signs that she writes about are wrong, then propose an alternative scenario.
But don’t ignore the facts.
They are there for all to see.
And just because you are in denial doesn’t make them go away.

Do you really think that you deserve anything other than contempt and derision when you spam the forum with a bizarre notion that the leader of HM Opposition, the Rt Hon Jeremy Corbyn MP, is a Nazi?

Seriously, Mungo, get a grip. :shake head:


More deceit and lies from you I see
No informative comment to make about Albright’s book of course
Just the usual spiteful insults and untruths.


Are you denying that you were attempting to compare Corbyn with Hitler ?

You'll be denying that you insinuated that Jews don't integrate, wear Western clothes, eat our food and want their own schools next...
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12041
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:26 pm

MungoBrush wrote:More deceit and lies from you I see
No informative comment to make about Albright’s book of course
Just the usual spiteful insults and untruths.

I haven't read Albright’s book, nor will I - nor is it the subject of this thread or the others you spammed with your ridiculous Corbyn is a Nazi nonsense.

Nor is there anything spiteful or untrue about stating unequivocally that you give barn doors a bad name. :roll:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30451
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: The Polls

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:13 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:More deceit and lies from you I see
No informative comment to make about Albright’s book of course
Just the usual spiteful insults and untruths.

I haven't read Albright’s book, nor will I - nor is it the subject of this thread or the others you spammed with your ridiculous Corbyn is a Nazi nonsense.

Nor is there anything spiteful or untrue about stating unequivocally that you give barn doors a bad name. :roll:


Good timing
Lefties have been whingeing for years about the so called bias of the press
And here on this thread
Just after Albrights new book has been reviewed by many UK newspapers
Where she warns about the rise of dictators and early signs to look out for
And the first sign is to blame the press.

But as you say, you won’t read it so you’ll never learn.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Gigabit » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Wait Corbyn is a Nazi? Mungo finds a way to top his idiocy every time he posts. What is sad is he clearly believes some people believe him, as he keeps coming back?
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:21 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:More deceit and lies from you I see
No informative comment to make about Albright’s book of course
Just the usual spiteful insults and untruths.

I haven't read Albright’s book, nor will I - nor is it the subject of this thread or the others you spammed with your ridiculous Corbyn is a Nazi nonsense.

Nor is there anything spiteful or untrue about stating unequivocally that you give barn doors a bad name. :roll:


Good timing
Lefties have been whingeing for years about the so called bias of the press
And here on this thread
Just after Albrights new book has been reviewed by many UK newspapers
Where she warns about the rise of dictators and early signs to look out for
And the first sign is to blame the press.

But as you say, you won’t read it so you’ll never learn.


Ah, so your mission here is to discuss press bias rather than spam Semen Staines' Corbyn is a Nazi mantra using Albright's book as an excuse. Fine, go ahead. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30451
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: The Polls

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:44 pm

Gigabit wrote:Wait Corbyn is a Nazi? Mungo finds a way to top his idiocy every time he posts. What is sad is he clearly believes some people believe him, as he keeps coming back?


You seem to have lost the plot gigabit
Are you drunk again?
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:51 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Wait Corbyn is a Nazi? Mungo finds a way to top his idiocy every time he posts. What is sad is he clearly believes some people believe him, as he keeps coming back?


You seem to have lost the plot gigabit
Are you drunk again?


I thought you wanted to discuss press bias, Mungo - not troll. :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30451
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: The Polls

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:40 am

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Wait Corbyn is a Nazi? Mungo finds a way to top his idiocy every time he posts. What is sad is he clearly believes some people believe him, as he keeps coming back?


You seem to have lost the plot gigabit
Are you drunk again?


I thought you wanted to discuss press bias, Mungo - not troll. :scratch:


Apologies, yes
Poor old gigabit once started an entire thread claiming he was drunk and posting drivel
Needless to say, he didn’t get many responses
And he was posting drivel on this thread so I was wondering if he was drunk again
I was just concerned for his mental state.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:43 am

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Wait Corbyn is a Nazi? Mungo finds a way to top his idiocy every time he posts. What is sad is he clearly believes some people believe him, as he keeps coming back?


You seem to have lost the plot gigabit
Are you drunk again?


I thought you wanted to discuss press bias, Mungo - not troll. :scratch:


Apologies, yes
Poor old gigabit once started an entire thread claiming he was drunk and posting drivel
Needless to say, he didn’t get many responses
And he was posting drivel on this thread so I was wondering if he was drunk again
I was just concerned for his mental state.


So, are you denying that you were attempting to compare Corbyn with Hitler ?
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12041
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:03 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Wait Corbyn is a Nazi? Mungo finds a way to top his idiocy every time he posts. What is sad is he clearly believes some people believe him, as he keeps coming back?


You seem to have lost the plot gigabit
Are you drunk again?


I thought you wanted to discuss press bias, Mungo - not troll. :scratch:


Apologies, yes
Poor old gigabit once started an entire thread claiming he was drunk and posting drivel
Needless to say, he didn’t get many responses
And he was posting drivel on this thread so I was wondering if he was drunk again
I was just concerned for his mental state.


You have a Masters in psychiatry too? :yikes:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30451
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: The Polls

Postby Fletch » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:58 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:More deceit and lies from you I see
No informative comment to make about Albright’s book of course
Just the usual spiteful insults and untruths.

I haven't read Albright’s book, nor will I - nor is it the subject of this thread or the others you spammed with your ridiculous Corbyn is a Nazi nonsense.

Nor is there anything spiteful or untrue about stating unequivocally that you give barn doors a bad name. :roll:


Good timing
Lefties have been whingeing for years about the so called bias of the press
And here on this thread
Just after Albrights new book has been reviewed by many UK newspapers
Where she warns about the rise of dictators and early signs to look out for
And the first sign is to blame the press.

But as you say, you won’t read it so you’ll never learn.


Have you any idea who Madeline Albright is and her reputation?

phpBB [video]


Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it" wins Medal of Freedom

FFS Mungo, you are plumbing the depths using her as some sort of oracle. :shake head:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10090
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests