The Polls

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Don't have to vote for Labour but morally how can you vote for the Tories? Go to London and see the increase in homeless men and women (many from minorities) and think hard about your decision.

I think the amount of cock ups and u turns along with the level of borrowing and cuts makes it impossible to see this shower as competent to run a car boot stall.


imagine may and rudd trying to run a WI jam stall :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Wed May 02, 2018 10:42 pm

London Council Election Polling.
Survation on behalf of @4in10
LAB 51 (+8)
CON 31 (+1)
LD 12 (+2)
OTH 6 (-11)
Fieldwork 27th-30th April (Change vs 2014 result, all options presented)
Full details: https://mailchi.mp/survation/londons-co ... ge-1119289

https://mailchi.mp/survation/londons-co ... ge-1119289

Get ready for a wipeout here in London Tory scum!

:twirl: :twirl: :twirl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 7:31 am

Lol lol lol

:cuppaT:

Most people dont vote for anti-Semites. Ive been telling you for ages.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Brad and Dan » Fri May 04, 2018 10:28 am

Guest wrote:Lol lol lol

:cuppaT:

Most people dont vote for anti-Semites. Ive been telling you for ages.


True, the Tory anti-Semites didn't get elected.

Good call.
User avatar
Brad and Dan
 

Re: The Polls

Postby MungoBrush » Fri May 04, 2018 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:London Council Election Polling.
Survation on behalf of @4in10
LAB 51 (+8)
CON 31 (+1)
LD 12 (+2)
OTH 6 (-11)
Fieldwork 27th-30th April (Change vs 2014 result, all options presented)
Full details: https://mailchi.mp/survation/londons-co ... ge-1119289

https://mailchi.mp/survation/londons-co ... ge-1119289

Get ready for a wipeout here in London Tory scum!

:twirl: :twirl: :twirl:


How’s that going?
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Fri May 04, 2018 1:11 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:London Council Election Polling.
Survation on behalf of @4in10
LAB 51 (+8)
CON 31 (+1)
LD 12 (+2)
OTH 6 (-11)
Fieldwork 27th-30th April (Change vs 2014 result, all options presented)
Full details: https://mailchi.mp/survation/londons-co ... ge-1119289

https://mailchi.mp/survation/londons-co ... ge-1119289

Get ready for a wipeout here in London Tory scum!

:twirl: :twirl: :twirl:


How’s that going?


It's work in progress. And it's getting there, as we won seats where you could normally pin a blue rosette on a donkey and win.

The Tories won't get another huge UKIP defection next time, it was a one-off as UKIP has collapsed.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11774
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Rocthedog » Fri May 04, 2018 3:20 pm

Cannydc wrote:May 5th.

We shall see.


We did' did we not. Labour failed in their major London targets I have just seen Labour has just lost REDDITCH to guess who. Oh yes, Conservative. Nearly forgot, no I didn't. :gigglesnshit:

As I forecast the Birmingham areas are not happy with Labour. Vote for them dropping fast. Council tax and Dustbin men's strikes may have something to do with that.Poor Canny. Wrong in GE elections, Wrong in Local elections. :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 3:41 pm

Cant believe Tamworth voted Conservative. It's a run down shit hole.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 3:56 pm

Nuneaton and Bedworth Labour lose to no overall control. I live nearby. Another shithole. High crime rates now. Lots of homeless. Lots of overweight/ disabled. People Aren't Rich here.

We have to presume these people are split on the plights of homeless, poverty, zero hour jobs, crime, education and healthcare.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 8:10 am

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 43% (+1)
LAB: 40% (+1)
LDEM: 8% (-)
GRN: 3% (-)
UKIP: 3% (-1)

via @ICMResearch, 11 - 13 May

Nothing is moving the needle.

:cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby MungoBrush » Thu May 17, 2018 8:55 pm

"the regular ICM poll for the Guardian has topline figures of CON 43%(+1), LAB 40%(+1), LDEM 8%(nc). Fieldwork was over the weekend and changes are since the start of the month. There is no signficiant change from last month, but it is the fifth ICM poll in a row to show a (very small) Tory lead."

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 10:42 pm

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 43 (+3)
LAB: 39 (-1)
LDEM: 6 (-1)
UKIP: 4 (-1)

via @OpiniumResearch
Chgs. w/ 10 - 12 Apr

:cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 5:50 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/britainelect ... 4514781184

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 43 (-)
LAB: 40 (-)
LDEM: 8 (-)
UKIP: 3 (-)
GRN: 2 (-1)

via @ICMResearch, 25 - 29 May

Lol...but but dont worry its all part of the "not until 2022 plan"

:cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Polls

Postby Cannydc » Wed May 30, 2018 6:43 pm

Guest wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/britainelects/status/1001797744514781184

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 43 (-)
LAB: 40 (-)
LDEM: 8 (-)
UKIP: 3 (-)
GRN: 2 (-1)

via @ICMResearch, 25 - 29 May

Lol...but but dont worry its all part of the "not until 2022 plan"

:cuppaT:


Keep whistling in the wind - it is so plain for all to see that the Tories are running scared - and digging a deeper hole for themselves by the day.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11774
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: The Polls

Postby Guest » Wed May 30, 2018 8:22 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/britainelects/status/1001797744514781184

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 43 (-)
LAB: 40 (-)
LDEM: 8 (-)
UKIP: 3 (-)
GRN: 2 (-1)

via @ICMResearch, 25 - 29 May

Lol...but but dont worry its all part of the "not until 2022 plan"

:cuppaT:


Keep whistling in the wind - it is so plain for all to see that the Tories are running scared - and digging a deeper hole for themselves by the day.


Is it plain to see as evinced by their continued poll lead?

Lol 2022 strategy. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests