Isle Of Man -Might Decriminalise Cannabis

Re: Isle Of Man -Might Decriminalise Cannabis

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Tax it. Must be a nice little earner.
Punk

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Punk wrote:Tax it. Must be a nice little earner.

Which could go to the NHS
Didge

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Well anyway back to the theme of the thread, I don't think it'd be a great move because the people there already act like they been puffing 40 spliffs a day 24/7/365 - but their tourist industry earnings, which is pretty much all they got, would go through the roof so maybe not so daft afterall.

I think it would be a smart move, as its really nobody's buisness what people do with their own bodies

It will help cut down crime and gangs, with also making the drug safer.

Don't get me wrong, I've advocated de-criminalising all drugs forever, I just don't think a dry run on the Isle of Man would tell us much, we need to just get on, go the whole hog and run it out nationwide.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Didge » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Didge wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Well anyway back to the theme of the thread, I don't think it'd be a great move because the people there already act like they been puffing 40 spliffs a day 24/7/365 - but their tourist industry earnings, which is pretty much all they got, would go through the roof so maybe not so daft afterall.

I think it would be a smart move, as its really nobody's buisness what people do with their own bodies

Don't get me wrong, I've advocated de-criminalising all drugs forever, I just don't think a dry run on the Isle of Man would tell us much, we need to just get on, go the whole hog and run it out nationwide.

100% agree and fair point
Didge

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Didge wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Might be a bit dangerous with the TT races. Last thing you want is a stoner wandering into the road at a bad moment.
Punk

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs