Racism epidemic in the Tory party

Re: Racism epidemic in the Tory party

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:43 pm

malcom wrote:
Didge wrote:
malcom wrote:
Didge wrote:
malcom wrote:One minute youre claiming there are no races but the next you say there is racism. That makes no sense, there either is races or there isn't, you cant mix and match to suit yourself.

OMG

I said biologically there is only one race, the human race

Races exist as a social construct

If you cannot understand the difference, after me explaing it many times. Then nobody can.

I posted the definition of race earlier, did you not read it? Not a problem, we both now agree that there are different races and that people can be racist. A good thing too because it is nothing to be ashamed of so long as you don't cause other people harm.

Seriously, yet another Cathy Newman I am debating

I will leave people to see what I wrote and not the intepretation by cathy Mark II

:smilin:

Who is a Cathy Newman? Is she a racist too?

it's a term of abuse that morons use when they lose the argument

best not to engage the double digit IQ troll

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:46 pm

malcom1 wrote:
Cannydc wrote:" it is a fact of history and proven by Darwin."

No it isn't.

"Blue birds fly with blue birds, red birds want to be with red birds — tell me when I’m wrong — pigeons want to be with pigeons." - Mohamed Ali.

you'll tell us that there is no inter species sex next. :gigglesnshit:

Postby malcom » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:48 pm

Didge wrote:No idea if she is racist, but you ask questions exactly like her and then come to the wrong conclusion all the time.

Why did you bring her up if she's not a racist? I'm talking about the positive side of racism, our right to put our own first.
malcom

Postby Fishtank » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:50 pm

malcom wrote:
Didge wrote:No idea if she is racist, but you ask questions exactly like her and then come to the wrong conclusion all the time.

Why did you bring her up if she's not a racist? I'm talking about the positive side of racism, our right to put our own first.

It's Viper's form of abuse
Fishtank

Postby Didge » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:54 pm

malcom wrote:

Its called taking the piss in how you misunderstand many things I say, just as she does with people
Didge

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:06 pm

Postby malcom » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:11 pm

Didge wrote:
malcom wrote:

Its called taking the piss in how you misunderstand many things I say, just as she does with people

Taking the micky is pointless if no-one knows youre doing it.
malcom

Postby malcom » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Guest wrote:
malcom1 wrote:

No it isn't.

"Blue birds fly with blue birds, red birds want to be with red birds — tell me when I’m wrong — pigeons want to be with pigeons." - Mohamed Ali.

There is inter-racial sex and that is watering down the diversity created by evolution.
malcom

Postby Andrew Breivit » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:16 pm

malcom wrote:
Guest wrote:
malcom1 wrote:

No it isn't.

There is inter-racial sex and that is watering down the diversity created by evolution.

Do you want a white only Europe? Is there inter species sex? Do cats and dogs mate each other? Do ducks fuck cows?
Andrew Breivit

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:19 pm

Andrew Breivit wrote:
malcom wrote:
Guest wrote:
malcom1 wrote:

No it isn't.

Do you want a white only Europe? Is there inter species sex? Do cats and dogs mate each other? Do ducks fuck cows?

I saw a duck/cow gangbang in the lanes of Pawlett today, you need to get out more...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby malcom » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Andrew Breivit wrote:
malcom wrote:
Guest wrote:
malcom1 wrote:

No it isn't.

What has dogs and cats got to do with what I'm saying? Evolution created different kinds of humans and if we interbreed those different kinds will be lost. I prefer my own kind like millions of people, whats wrong with that?
malcom

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
I saw a duck/cow gangbang in the lanes of Pawlett today, you need to get out more...

It was those nympho mallards wasn't it? :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:25 pm

malcom wrote:
Andrew Breivit wrote:
malcom wrote:
Guest wrote:
malcom1 wrote:"Blue birds fly with blue birds, red birds want to be with red birds — tell me when I’m wrong — pigeons want to be with pigeons." - Mohamed Ali.

What has dogs and cats got to do with what I'm saying? Evolution created different kinds of humans and if we interbreed those different kinds will be lost. I prefer my own kind like millions of people, whats wrong with that?

so why does my dog like to sleep, not in the biblical sense mind, with my cat instead of other dogs? why do they play together

Postby malcom » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Guest wrote:[so why does my dog like to sleep, not in the biblical sense mind, with my cat instead of other dogs? why do they play together

Is your dog breeding with your cat, and don't say he's humped her because that's about dominance not sex.
malcom

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:09 pm

malcom wrote:
Guest wrote:[so why does my dog like to sleep, not in the biblical sense mind, with my cat instead of other dogs? why do they play together

Is your dog breeding with your cat, and don't say he's humped her because that's about dominance not sex.

humans have sex with farm animals

want some news links confirming convictions?

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs