Racism epidemic in the Tory party

Racism epidemic in the Tory party

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:27 am

What is to be done about institutional racism in the Tory party :dunno:

Re: Racism epidemic in the Tory party

Postby Trapper John » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:50 am

Make a law so it becomes legal, just like they did when they made nicking our money legal after being caught nicking it illegally.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:53 am

Trapper John wrote:

Make a law so it becomes legal, just like they did when they made nicking our money legal after being caught nicking it illegally.

Racism should NEVER be made legal you bigoted filth :shake head:

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:04 am

Get that dipstick Viper / Didge on the job.

He can spam stupid every forum that he hasn't yet been banned on, using the usual mixture of faux outrage and endless utter bilge.

Oh, wait....

He only does that to Labour.
Cannydc

Postby malcom1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:58 am

Trapper John wrote:

Its not aginst the law to believe that your race or culture is superior. Racism is natural, it starts with family, then tribe, the nation, then race. Nothing wrong with that.
malcom1

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 pm

malcom1 wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Its not aginst the law to believe that your race or culture is superior. Racism is natural, it starts with family, then tribe, the nation, then race. Nothing wrong with that.

We could also bring back the sacrificing of the firstborns if we wish to surrender to prehistoric instincts.

There is only one race - the human race.

Below that in your 'list', nationalism is simply ugly and resonates with the far-right, tribes died out with Boadicea, and in reality only the family really matters.

Or was your post a simple wind up ? Well done if it was - it certainly seemed like one.
Cannydc

Postby malcom1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Cannydc wrote:
malcom1 wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

We could also bring back the sacrificing of the firstborns if we wish to surrender to prehistoric instincts.

There is only one race - the human race.

Below that in your 'list', nationalism is simply ugly and resonates with the far-right, tribes died out with Boadicea, and in reality only the family really matters.

Or was your post a simple wind up ? Well done if it was - it certainly seemed like one.

It's perfectly natural to prefer your family and from there your extended family or tribe, then your country and then your race. There is nothing strange about this, it is a fact of history and proven by Darwin.
malcom1

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:26 pm

" it is a fact of history and proven by Darwin."

No it isn't.
Cannydc

Postby malcom1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:34 pm

Cannydc wrote:" it is a fact of history and proven by Darwin."

No it isn't.

"Blue birds fly with blue birds, red birds want to be with red birds — tell me when I’m wrong — pigeons want to be with pigeons." - Mohamed Ali.
malcom1

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:37 pm

WATCH: Muslim Ex-Tory Minister says there are now “weekly occurrences of Islamophobic incidents” in the Conservative Party [VIDEO]

https://evolvepolitics.com/muslim-ex-to ... ive-party/

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:46 pm

malcom1 wrote:

No it isn't.

"Blue birds fly with blue birds, red birds want to be with red birds — tell me when I’m wrong — pigeons want to be with pigeons." - Mohamed Ali.

Your quote about Darwin is 100% wrong.

I don't think Ali was ever an expert on the subject, certainly not to be quoted as one.
Cannydc

Postby malcom1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:52 pm

Cannydc wrote:
malcom1 wrote:

No it isn't.

Your quote about Darwin is 100% wrong.

I don't think Ali was ever an expert on the subject, certainly not to be quoted as one.

Mohamed Ali wasn't an expert but neither are you. We are all entitled to our views and Mohamed Ali and Darwin's opinions are proven by the fact that most people don't mix or breed with other races. There's nothing hateful about it, its just natural selection.
malcom1

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:02 pm

You seem to be expert enough to completely misquote Darwin - that's OK, is it ?
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Cannydc wrote:You seem to be expert enough to completely misquote Darwin - that's OK, is it ?

I quoted Mohammed Ali not Darwin. Darwin had already proven that that each kind prefers their own before Ali.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:You seem to be expert enough to completely misquote Darwin - that's OK, is it ?

I quoted Mohammed Ali not Darwin. Darwin had already proven that that each kind prefers their own before Ali.

"It's perfectly natural to prefer your family and from there your extended family or tribe, then your country and then your race. There is nothing strange about this, it is a fact of history and proven by Darwin."

Errr - yes you did.

And you added a badly brain damaged boxer as your second 'source'

Weak, implausible and incorrect in the case of Darwin.

2/10 (must try MUCH harder)
Cannydc

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs