Peaceful muslims protest niqab ban

Re: Peaceful muslims protest niqab ban

Postby Cannydc » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Sorry - sometimes the obvious explanation is the correct one.

In this case, it wasn't reported at all in France, because it simply didn't happen as reported, on the few far-right / Russian websites who tried to pass it off.
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:25 pm

Cannydc wrote:Sorry - sometimes the obvious explanation is the correct one.

In this case, it wasn't reported at all in France, because it simply didn't happen as reported, on the few far-right / Russian websites who tried to pass it off.

Fine, keep kidding yourself but I can assure you it's only a short term relief. I hope it lasts long enough for you to fuck of to less fraught climes and leave us all behind to sort out your mess.

Mind you, there is no guarantee you won't end up in a place where the locals have a pathological hatred for ex British MOD workers, that won't appear in any papers either. :mrgreen:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Cannydc » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:28 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Sorry - sometimes the obvious explanation is the correct one.

Fine, keep kidding yourself but I can assure you it's only a short term relief. I hope it lasts long enough for you to fuck of to less fraught climes and leave us all behind to sort out your mess.

Mind you, there is no guarantee you won't end up in a place where the locals have a pathological hatred for ex British MOD workers, that won't appear in any papers either. :mrgreen:

Might not bother me, TBH, as I retired 3 weeks ago.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I would further suggest that even the video is faked - it comes from Gefira.

Read about them here - they fit perfectly with the other sites 'reporting' these non-existent riots.

https://openmigration.org/en/analyses/g ... nterviews/

Why would an organisation actively calling for open migration fake a video clearly showing migrants up to no good? :dunno:

It happened mate and happens a lot more than you think or know about, right across Europe. I've given 5 different links, none of whom could be said to have an agenda one way or another, I think thats pretty conclusive. Having read some completely, they don't appear to be cut & pastes from a single source either.

I can also give you very good reasons as to why local and national news and the French goverment don't want to make much if it, the main being they don't want to encourage even more anti immigrant feelings at the same time as not wanting to look bad in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Thats the most plausible reason, rather than completely ignoring overwhelming evidence that it did happen. What are you on mate? :shake head:

I think you misread. Gefira are the exact opposite of an organisation actively calling for open migration.

From my link;

The Gefira Foundation..... started the campaign against NGOs.

Lorenzo Bagnoli interviewed some of the old as well as new Gefira members.

They feel as if they are at war.

They consider George Soros, founder of the Open Society Foundation, to be the source of evil in the world, first and foremost because of his support of immigration.

They want to prevent NGOs from continuing their rescue missions. And though the two groups are not in touch per se, they belong to the same army: the one attempting to “stop the invader”.

....They (Gefira) intend to defend the European race and gene pool from the demographic replacement supposedly being caused by the phenomenon of migration.

They are basically an Italian version of BNP/NF.
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:11 pm

Cannydc wrote:
I think you misread. Gefira are the exact opposite of an organisation actively calling for open migration.

From my link;

The Gefira Foundation..... started the campaign against NGOs.

Lorenzo Bagnoli interviewed some of the old as well as new Gefira members.

They feel as if they are at war.

They consider George Soros, founder of the Open Society Foundation, to be the source of evil in the world, first and foremost because of his support of immigration.

They want to prevent NGOs from continuing their rescue missions. And though the two groups are not in touch per se, they belong to the same army: the one attempting to “stop the invader”.

....They (Gefira) intend to defend the European race and gene pool from the demographic replacement supposedly being caused by the phenomenon of migration.

They are basically an Italian version of BNP/NF.

No I didn't mis-read I just assumed the link you posted was to their (Gefira) website and went from there. I wasn't to know there is an organisation called open migration as the page is headed, it looks more like a statement or the header to an article than a organisation's title. :dunno:

Nevertheless you've linked to an organistion with the polar opposite views you say Gefira have so why would anyone think their protestations were any more valid than Gefira's? - only you and people like you because they are your views.

I looked at the other links I gave of the news outlets with no axe to grind since and none have apologised, saying they printed stories about events in Toulouse which never actually happened because they read it elsewhere and thought they'd print it without checking first.

I accept the video could have been of any riot but also accept it could be accurate too.

I'm afraid the overwhelming evidence suggests the riots actually occurred. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:16 pm

They certainly didn't happen as described in the far-right sites.

Sadly those twisted and amplified reports may well have been picked up and repeated on occasion.

Here's the key question though. Had they have really happened (5 days of severe rioting, arson etc) the Daily Heil, Shun etc wuld have been all over it without a shred of doubt. Why were there no stories in their (anti-immigrant) rags ?
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Cannydc wrote:They certainly didn't happen as described in the far-right sites.

Sadly those twisted and amplified reports may well have been picked up and repeated on occasion.

Here's the key question though. Had they have really happened (5 days of severe rioting, arson etc) the Daily Heil, Shun etc wuld have been all over it without a shred of doubt. Why were there no stories in their (anti-immigrant) rags ?

Other news? same old, same old? weak journalism? editors prerogative? - who knows maybe because they are all shit scared of losing their jobs or of using valuable resources, they chose easier options. :dunno:

The Mail did btw but never made a huge deal out of it, too busy trashing Corbyn I expect.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:10 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Cannydc wrote:They certainly didn't happen as described in the far-right sites.

Other news? same old, same old? weak journalism? editors prerogative? - who knows maybe because they are all shit scared of losing their jobs or of using valuable resources, they chose easier options. :dunno:

The Mail did btw but never made a huge deal out of it, too busy trashing Corbyn I expect.

Having searched the Heil site for Toulouse Riots, there is some old (2016 / 2017) stuff, but nothing from this year.

Sorry, they didn't cover it - and there's a very simple reason why....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search. ... e&days=all
Cannydc

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs