FAO cannydc

Re: FAO cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Anti-Semitic ZIONIST dare speak of anti semitism when arab children are murdered left right and centre of the military industrial complex in occupied Palestine. Get it now Canny! What a fkn turd!
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:28 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Anti-Semitic ZIONIST dare speak of anti semitism when arab children are murdered left right and centre of the military industrial complex in occupied Palestine. Get it now Canny! What a fkn turd!

The sheer greed and nationalistic tendencies are breathtaking, and as usual it is the downtrodden, the young and the innocent civilians who suffer.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Anti-Semitic ZIONIST dare speak of anti semitism when arab children are murdered left right and centre of the military industrial complex in occupied Palestine. Get it now Canny! What a fkn turd!

The sheer greed and nationalistic tendencies are breathtaking, and as usual it is the downtrodden, the young and the innocent civilians who suffer.

I feel I should redact calling the person a shite! Then again cowardice is a bit shitty!

I remember watching the news 25 years ago when I first became aware of Palistine. Isreali soldiers dead 20, Palestinians dead 1,000 within a few weeks. I am highly fatigued reading, watching and hearing of the devistation. And that dosen't include the environmental devistation through improper land managment since I was 7. I was 16 when I finally realised people are as much an intrinsic part of the natural world as the wind and rain are.
art0hur0moh

Postby Didge » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:31 pm

The abover really shows you have zero understanding of antisemitism or the actual conflict between Israel and Palestine

How about when Israeli children are murdered?

Do you understand the rules of engagement in conflicts?

So tell me, what has the deaths of some Palestinian children, got to do with Jews suffering antisemitism?

When they are two seperate issues

Your view is like claiming Muslims have a cheek to claim Islamophobia, when Muslim terrorists murder children. That is essentially your reasoning.
Didge

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:47 pm

Didge wrote:

The abover really shows you have zero understanding of antisemitism or the actual conflict between Israel and Palestine

So tell me, what has the deaths of some Palestinian children, got to do with Jews suffering antisemitism?

Your view is like claiming Muslims have a cheek to claim Islamophobia, when Muslim terrorists murder children. That is essentially your reasoning.

*roll eyes* rules of engagement are between two waring states. Not a dominant occupying force over a people wishing their land and property returned! As in property, their history under lock and key in the basment of a library witholding 2,000 years of Palestinian historical records, some of the most beautiful written poetry ever heard, and scholarly, scientific accounts during a time when the arab world knew the earth was a sphere and europe thought it flat!

Jacob's people desecrated the land! So the land expelled them! Cutting down the forrest from lebanon to cannan selling it vie the Ponecia to Egypt fundin the war between Greece and Egypt! Incidentally, Holocaust: Greek, to burn whole. Hiroshima and Nagasaki incinerated in seconds!

Anti: opposed to! Semite: decendants of Shem the son of Noah. Jews, Arabs, Assyrians, Babalonians and Phonecians (the purple people). ZIONIST: followers of the writings of Thodor Herzl 1897.

Next :again?:
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:58 pm

*Theodor Herzl*
art0hur0moh

Postby Didge » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:01 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Didge wrote:

*roll eyes* rules of engagement are between two waring states. Not a dominant occupying force over a people wishing their land and property returned! As in property, their history under lock and key in the basment of a library witholding 2,000 years of Palestinian historical records, some of the most beautiful written poetry ever heard, and scholarly, scientific accounts during a time when the arab world knew the earth was a sphere and europe thought it flat!

Jacob's people desecrated the land! So the land expelled them! Cutting down the forrest from lebanon to cannan selling it vie the Ponecia to Egypt fundin the war between Greece and Egypt! Incidentally, Holocaust: Greek, to burn whole. Hiroshima and Nag

asaki incinerated in seconds!

Anti: opposed to! Semite: decendants of Shem the son of Noah. Jews, Arabs, Assyrians, Babalonians and Phonecians (the purple people). ZIONIST: followers of the writings of Thodor Herzl 1897.

Next :again?:

Since when did Israel occupy Gaza?

Roll eyes

Israel conflicts have been with Gaza, which it withdrew from in 2005 and the peoplke voted in a extremist antisemitic group, that started out suicide bombing attacks in israeli murdering countless innocent civillians.My youi are the dummy are you not. Of course Israel has also been continually attacked by Arabs before the creation of Israel in 1948, but I guess some idiot like yourself would not know this. Or how the nation was attacked, just like Poland, because Arab nations refused to accept Israeli self determination. Just like Hitler and Stalin refused to except Polish self determination. At least Israel has had Eygpt and Jordan come to peace with them and yet the Palestinian leadership still refuses to live alongside Jews. Its why the Palestinians areas of the West bank and Gaza, under their control are Judenrein. Something, even Hitler never accomplished, But I guess, that is not antisemitism to you, when Israel has a population where 20% are Arabs and Muslims?

I believe in a two state solution, what do you believe? The extinction of the Jews?

Ha ha ha 2,000 years of palestinian Arab history?

Come again?

I would love you to list these Arab Palestinian poets? Considering a Palestinian people, only existed in the form of Jews under the British Mandate and Arabs only really started calling themselves Palestinains in the 1960's, through propaganda started by the Soviets. I would love for you to show me the time in history, when there was a nation called palestine, ruled by Arabs?

Can you name them?

Jewish history goes back in the lands over 3,000 years and is where the genesis of the Jewish people was.
That makes the Jews indegeneous to the lands, not the Arabs. The Jews had their language, culture, religion ect all formed within historical.

The Arans however conquered the entire Middle East and most of North Africa and why many people now speak Arabic through Arabization. Now of course, if you are against Colonialism, you would have to be against Arabization and should should an exiled people, the Jews, returning as decolonizors.

So your view of historicla facts, is from a mythical book, called the bible, where we do not see any coroborating historical facts, until the Israeli King Omri, with the Mesha Stele.

Now I will ask you again, you clearly do not understand antisemitism, do you? As which specific group of people is such discrimination directed at through economic, racial, cultural. religious etc antisemitim? Its nolthing to do with any bibical myths around ancestry, dummy.
Didge

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:09 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:*Theodor Herzl*

Viper is clueless, you should know this by now

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs