What have the Tories achieved

Re: What have the Tories achieved

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:37 am

Cannydc wrote:Like certain guests, he's a one-trick pony.

Hence the lines "Another week with labour in opposition" and "Labour are anti-Semitist",endlessly repeated on a loop because they have nowt else to offer.

Life in Newbury for a 50+ man whose missus has absconded isn't easy - be gentle.
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:41 am

McAz wrote:

Hence the lines "Another week with labour in opposition" and "Labour are anti-Semitist",endlessly repeated on a loop because they have nowt else to offer.

Life in Newbury for a 50+ man whose missus has absconded isn't easy - be gentle.

Just........too.........tempting.

Never could resist an open goal, that may be why my nickname at school was 'Jimmy' after Jimmy Greaves.
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:42 am

Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:

Just........too.........tempting.

Never could resist an open goal, that may be why my nickname at school was 'Jimmy' after Jimmy Greaves.

In that case fill your boots. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby lol » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:22 pm

McAz wrote:

I have a 4 bedroomed detached in Virginia Water actually.

Brexit. :cuppaT:
lol

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:31 pm

lol wrote:
McAz wrote:

I have a 4 bedroomed detached in Virginia Water actually.

Brexit. :cuppaT:

:shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell:
Punk

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:55 pm

...and another day lolbour still in opposition and losing ground.

:cuppaT:

Good thread this.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Punk wrote:

I ignore him most of the time but I am surprised his posts get through being an IP banned PBU.

Lappy in Weatherspoon Maccies hospital street corner endless ip's to post from Punk.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:...and another day lolbour still in opposition and losing ground.

Good thread this.

Bye bye Olivia. :Hiya:
Punk

Postby Fletch » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:06 pm

McAz wrote:

'Missus' actually = his Mum

Though I do believe wizzy lives in Newbury. :wurms:
Fletch

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:

Interesting about Wizzywick - someone here confirmed him as another Viper sock - don't know if that's accurate.

Missus = Mum, why does that not surprise me? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Fletch » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:22 pm

McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:

Interesting about Wizzywick - someone here confirmed him as another Viper sock - don't know if that's accurate.

No, wizzy is not viper. Not enough Jew and anti Semitism from wizzy for it to be him.
Fletch

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:23 pm

Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:

No, wizzy is not viper. Not enough Jew and anti Semitism from wizzy for it to be him.

I don't know Wizzy - I'll take your word for it - I'm not active on DS.
McAz

Postby Fletch » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:...and another day lolbour still in opposition and losing ground.

Good thread this.

Given the election procedure in this country, is that really a surprise? :dunno:

Although asking what Labour polices have been put forward since the last election might be more revealing. :idea:
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:51 am

One in three teachers are providing pupils with basic hygiene products such as toothpaste and soap amid soaring child poverty rates, a new study shows.

Eight in ten primary school teachers have said they had seen a rise in the numbers of children coming to school unwashed or not looking presentable in the last five years and have found themselves intervening at an increasing rate.

Nicola Finney, head teacher at St Paul’s Primary School in Stoke on Trent, told The Independent around 18 per cent – or nearly one in five – of her pupils’ families were receiving products from the school, as growing numbers of households are “falling on hard times”.

“I’ve worked in primary schools for 12 years and I’ve definitely seen an increase over the last five years. It can range from seeing a child wearing the same shirt for a few days, or noticing that they haven’t washed when they get changed for PE. We won’t stand by if we know people are in need,” she said.

“It’s not always an impact on families that are on benefits – it can be self-employed families or those made redundant. More and more households are falling on hard times.

“It’s becoming part of my year on year budgets. We try to look at the budget very carefully to put that money aside to allocate towards these products.

Staff are even buying extra bits to distribute it to families when they go shopping.

A nice Tory achievement there. Government figures published earlier this year showed the number of children in poverty across the UK had surged by 100,000 in 12 months.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 05026.html
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:47 am

Another day where lolbour haemorrhage their core vote in opposition. 8 years since they were anywhere near government.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs