What have the Tories achieved

Re: What have the Tories achieved

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:06 am

Guest wrote:Another day where lolbour haemorrhage their core vote in opposition. 8 years since they were anywhere near government.

:cuppaT:

Someone give the turntable a nudge.......the record's stuck.

And, of course, no excuses forthcoming for the scandalous jump in child poverty on Tory watch.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:37 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:Another day where lolbour haemorrhage their core vote in opposition. 8 years since they were anywhere near government.

And, of course, no excuses forthcoming for the scandalous jump in child poverty on Tory watch.

...in the polls? No labour are losing ground in the polls not stuck..

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:53 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

No they aren't.

The polls have remained the same from what i have seen as parties neck and neck. The polls are mostly proven wrong anyway after an election campaign :hand:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:23 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

No they aren't.

The polls have remained the same from what i have seen as parties neck and neck. The polls are mostly proven wrong anyway after an election campaign :hand:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theg ... study-says

Corbyn 3rd in 2 horse race...lolbour 7 pts behind. One thing is certain their is cannys perception of reality and there is actual reality.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:29 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

No they aren't.

Corbyn 3rd in 2 horse race...lolbour 7 pts behind. One thing is certain their is cannys perception of reality and there is actual reality.

Absolute rubbish.

The facts of the last election prove that.

Lying Tory :hand:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:40 am

Absolute rubbish.

I agree the guardian is rubbish. I apologise for using such a link. I think it is in the approved reading list though.

The facts of the last election show we are on the downward slope of peak corbyn. The Islington set have ratted out labour core vote who defecting to UKIP in record numbers. Remoaners are slowly going back to Libdem. Corbynism is just Islington set and dinosaur anti thatcher types. Im here to help so take a look...

https://m.wikihow.com/Leave-a-Cult?amp=1

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 am

Guest wrote:

Absolute rubbish.

I agree the guardian is rubbish. I apologise for using such a link. I think it is in the approved reading list though.

The facts of the last election show we are on the downward slope of peak corbyn. The Islington set have ratted out labour core vote who defecting to UKIP in record numbers. Remoaners are slowly going back to Libdem. Corbynism is just Islington set and dinosaur anti thatcher types. Im here to help so take a look...

https://m.wikihow.com/Leave-a-Cult?amp=1

Well the Islington set seem to be all over the country now. :roll:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:03 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

No they aren't.

So why are you and your tiny band so frit ?? :gigglesnshit:
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:47 pm

Tories unveil latest ploy to attract young voters....

:pukeup: :pukeup: :pukeup:

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:17 am

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Time to condense the entire tax system onto a single A4 sheet of paper.

If you work, you pay tax according to income. No exceptions, exemptions, loopholes.

If you run a business, that business is registered here and taxed here. No exceptions, exemptions, loopholes.

Your books will be simple - and properly inspected and audited annually.

And if you are a foreign owned business who doesn't like the rules........fuck off. We have plenty who can open coffee shops, supply phone networks and run a parcel delivery service allied to an old fashioned club book (Amazon). We can fill those gaps - your coffee is crap anyway.

Clearly you know nothing about tax either
I can condense the entire income tax regime into a single sentence for you
It was done many decades ago and is incorporated into tax 101 textbooks:

Taxable income = Assessable income - Allowable deductions.

Then of course, there are all the other taxes:
VAT
Road Tax
National Insurance
Stamp duty
Death duty

etc etc

I was clearly referring to income tax and company taxation.

Forget allowable deductions - they are an accountant's wet dream. Instead of the taxpayer forking out for them, let the employer pay more to compensate.

Right, smart arse.
Why don't you lead the way and condense the entire set of building regulations related to fire prevention onto a single A4 sheet of paper?

I've had a quick search, at it looks like there are dozens of specifications many of which run to hundreds of pages.
Should be easy for you as you're an expert
Show us how it's done.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:26 am

What have building regulations got to do with tax law ?

Seems like a classic Mungo diversion to me.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:12 pm

Cannydc wrote:What have building regulations got to do with tax law ?

I don't know anything about building fire regulations - so I don't pass judgement on what the experts are saying

You, however, clearly know nothing about tax
But that doesn't stop you posting complete rubbish does it.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:47 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

I don't know anything about building fire regulations - so I don't pass judgement on what the experts are saying

So, having the temerity to complain that UK tax regs are far too complicated is off limits, is it ?

Here's a thing. The time spent idling on hold to tax call centers represents almost £100 million lost to the economy. How much more has been lost to the Exchequer because of the needless intricacies of the tax system?

The tax system has been complicated by successive chancellors and is now in desperate need of simplification.

Everyone knows it. And the only people happy for the status quo to remain are those leeching off, or those profiting from, the complication of the system.

Perhaps you are one.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:52 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

So, having the temerity to complain that UK tax regs are far too complicated is off limits, is it ?

Here's a thing. The time spent idling on hold to tax call centers represents almost £100 million lost to the economy. How much more has been lost to the Exchequer because of the needless intricacies of the tax system?

The tax system has been complicated by successive chancellors and is now in desperate need of simplification.

Everyone knows it. And the only people happy for the status quo to remain are those leeching off, or those profiting from, the complication of the system.

Perhaps you are one.

And perhaps people like you are leeching off the overly complex building fire regulations.
Why don't you show us how it's done
Why don't you simplify the building fire regulations?
MungoBrush

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs