What have the Tories achieved

Re: What have the Tories achieved

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:14 am

Guest wrote:Lol.

Lolbour still in opposition. By 2022 that will be 12 years

Ranty guest not quite realising that people see his type of nonsense and turn away

Looking good for 2012

:cuppaT:

:hand:

#ToryScum

:shoot:

Postby Holly » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:29 am

Look Guest...any more signing off with "Tory Scum" and over sized pictures and I will disapprove your posts...It's getting mind-numbing :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:32 am

Holly wrote:Look Guest...any more signing off with "Tory Scum" and over sized pictures and I will disapprove your posts...It's getting mind-numbing :roll:
:bawlin: :pmsl:

This is the first complaint that has been made and there have been many pages. Fine, you are not here all the time.

Postby Holly » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:10 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Look Guest...any more signing off with "Tory Scum" and over sized pictures and I will disapprove your posts...It's getting mind-numbing :roll:

This is the first complaint that has been made and there have been many pages. Fine, you are not here all the time.

I'm here every day and it's me who approves most of your comments and pictures. Just because I don't post every day, doesn't mean I'm not here all the time. It's because I approve your shit every day that I can say I'm getting sick of the same thing on a daily basis!

Plus, we both know that you're a PBU :cuppaT: So, take it easy, will ya?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:29 am

Guest wrote:

After your latest insulting guest post to me, you and your Taiwan IP can fuck right off :turniphead:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:24 am

See what i mean guest. Your ranty stuff doesnt attract ppl it repels them.

Lolbour still stuck in opposition and behind in polls.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:36 am

Guest wrote:See what i mean guest. Your ranty stuff doesnt attract ppl it repels them.

I think these sort of mems which are very popular on social media platforms only piss off types like you :hand:

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:50 am

Guest wrote:See what i mean guest. Your ranty stuff doesnt attract ppl it repels them.

Whereas your contributions have convinced everyone to support French Nazis and embrace Brexit. :laughing:
Really, Vipes, the sooner you find yourself another women the better.
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi Holly,

As you are about, and probably reading this, I have a query about 'over-sized' pics.

If I find an apt picture, I simply right click, and hit "copy image address". When I post it, I have no indication whatsoever as to how big it will be. Do you have any tips on how to avoid over sized pics, and perhaps how to re-size if possible ? I hate computers lol.

Cheers in advance

Canny.
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Hi Holly,

As you are about, and probably reading this, I have a query about 'over-sized' pics.

If I find an apt picture, I simply right click, and hit "copy image address". When I post it, I have no indication whatsoever as to how big it will be. Do you have any tips on how to avoid over sized pics, and perhaps how to re-size if possible ? I hate computers lol.

Cheers in advance

Canny.

Plus, the same pics aren't necessarily big on 4K (and other high resolution) screens.

I try to keep mine "reasonable" by doing a right-click google image search and finding a smaller version where available.
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:59 pm

McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Hi Holly,

Cheers in advance

Canny.

Plus, the same pics aren't necessarily big on 4K (and other high resolution) screens.

I try to keep mine "reasonable" by doing a right-click google image search and finding a smaller version where available.

Yeah, this stuff is perhaps a couple of steps beyond my level - just trying not to offend, bannings aren't in my nature. :more beer:
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Simply put - an image sized 3000px by 2000px will look fine on a 4K screen (RED) but gigantic on an old low resolution screen (BLUE).

McAz

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Cheers, Az - I'll save that and see how it works out.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:54 pm

McAz wrote:Simply put - an image sized 3000px by 2000px will look fine on a 4K screen (RED) but gigantic on an old low resolution screen (BLUE).

People with a low resolution screen should consider an upgrade then? :dunno:

Postby Holly » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:10 pm

Cannydc wrote:Cheers, Az - I'll save that and see how it works out.

What McAz said, it's often best to find a smaller pic of the same image. Having said that, normally it isn't really a big issue, it just becomes a pain when the same guest keeps posting one large picture after the other and just 2 images take over a whole page. The odd ones here and there are OK.
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs