What have the Tories achieved

Re: What have the Tories achieved

Postby Keyser » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Anything...?

Not yet - rather surpriisng for such a long thread... :gigglesnshit:

Hey keyser, what have you ever achieved?
Apart from your pervy rep on forums that is!

Not being a troll twat - something you have failed to do. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Image

#ToryScum OUT!

I own my own construction business, I pay my workers for every hour they work. They are on a good hourly rate so the more hours they work they more they earn. The more I earn, they can work 60/80 hrs a week if they want. But they have to work I don't pay them to stand around and chat. They know this and they earn their pay I do union and non union work, most of them want to work on the non union jobs. Because they can earn more money it's capitalism at it's best. Not one of them earns less than $100,000 a year my core group of employees have been with me 15 years.
I don't threaten them in any way they can fuck off any time they want. But they don't, I even have casual guys that come from the union hall asking my foreman if the can come on full time or at least contact then rather than the hall if extra men are needed.
I love they way you long term unemployed sit at home all day slagging off the economy none of you contribute to. And try blame foreigners for stealing your jobs that you refuse to do any way lol.
Carry on bitching and fighting with the women here and posting shit about dinosaurs.

I never guest post dumbass - that was not me.
Keyser

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Wonder how many accidents happen in the construction industry due to workers working 80 hour weeks and losing concentration, cutting corners or ignoring basic safety rules ?
Cannydc

Postby Keyser » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Cannydc wrote:Wonder how many accidents happen in the construction industry due to workers working 80 hour weeks and losing concentration, cutting corners or ignoring basic safety rules ?

A lot.
Keyser

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Keyser wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Wonder how many accidents happen in the construction industry due to workers working 80 hour weeks and losing concentration, cutting corners or ignoring basic safety rules ?

A lot.

Indeed.

America - the home of the free, and the crippled construction worker.

Seriously, we won't let lorry drivers do those hours - for a very good reason.
Cannydc

Postby Keyser » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Keyser wrote:

A lot.

Indeed.

Exactly. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:19 pm

Postby guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:45 pm

:awesome:

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Does meltdown count as an achievement ?

It does as far as I'm concerned.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:17 pm

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:27 pm

:ooer:

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:30 pm

:wubwub: :canny:

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:12 am

Very few actually. Most shop fitters work a 12 hr shift overnight. When I did it we'd work from 7pm to 7am for 14 days straight then take the weekend off if we wanted, and then do 14 days x 12 hours again. Most of us worked as many hours as we could and earned a nice wage doing it. The only time I saw any one hurt were the blokes who you'd expect to injure themselves. Any one cutting corners usually get fired. And what's hard about doing a 12 hour day? It's cutting wood and hanging sheetrock. Hardly rocket science, and again no one is made work 80 hours but if you can't do it then maybe they should be doing another line of work.
It's a bit like asking how many postmen get hurt walking however many miles a day they walk while delivering mail.
I can imagine the lazy cunts on here moaning I wouldn't work 80 hours a week, mind you they won't work a 40 hour week either.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:18 am

Cannydc wrote:
Keyser wrote:

A lot.

Indeed.

Really? I worked those hours as a shop fitter in England up to 2000, when I left the country. I imagine that those hours are still done today. NN's man is a plasterer I believe, maybe she can say what kind of hours he works?
As for keysers comments on the subject, what would he know about work lol

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:19 am

Dominic Raab, the Conservative housing minister (NOW BREXIT) was until this week a member of a private Facebook group that called for the return of workhouses and the sale of all council homes, it has emerged.

The group, called British Ultra Liberal Youth – The Ultras, had 14 members and advocated a number of contentious policies.

It called for the NHS to be privatised and said it would be “right” to introduce workhouses for people in debt.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 13846.html
FFS! :grrrrr: :shoot: the fascist cunt!

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs