WHAT IS DRIVING TORY VOTERS TO VOTE LABOUR?

Re: WHAT IS DRIVING TORY VOTERS TO VOTE LABOUR?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed May 02, 2018 6:32 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:.........

[youtube] [/youtube][/youtube]

Where do you think the money went, could a huge chunk of it have gone to that corrupt EU. But you will argue something different I'm sure. Good luck with that.

Well, we didn't have to borrow hundreds of billions of quids to be a member of the club in the past so why would we under this government?

Could it also be about sorting out Labours debt they left the country in when they were kicked out? Borrowing had to start right then, add the fact that the EU still wanted their money year by year. Add to that increased population year by year. Plus other areas that money had to go. Other measures such as austerity had to be brought in. It ain't hard to work out. It takes years and years to put things right. And we still ain't there. Mcdonut is a scary bloke with his added higher tax plans and his huge extra borrowing plans. And Labour is shouting about this countries debt. Jeeze what a hypocrite he is. Add DIANE ABBOTT to the mix who does not know shit from a shovel and Labour is pretty well fucked up.

You really really don't have a clue.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rocthedog » Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:.........

[youtube] [/youtube][/youtube]

Where do you think the money went, could a huge chunk of it have gone to that corrupt EU. But you will argue something different I'm sure. Good luck with that.

Well, we didn't have to borrow hundreds of billions of quids to be a member of the club in the past so why would we under this government?

Could it also be about sorting out Labours debt they left the country in when they were kicked out? Borrowing had to start right then, add the fact that the EU still wanted their money year by year. Add to that increased population year by year. Plus other areas that money had to go. Other measures such as austerity had to be brought in. It ain't hard to work out. It takes years and years to put things right. And we still ain't there. Mcdonut is a scary bloke with his added higher tax plans and his huge extra borrowing plans. And Labour is shouting about this countries debt. Jeeze what a hypocrite he is. Add DIANE ABBOTT to the mix who does not know shit from a shovel and Labour is pretty well fucked up.

You really really don't have a clue.

Is that your best shot, you are showing your incapable of answering some of the points I put out there. As soon as your owned you revert to insults. Poor Judgement by you.
Rocthedog

Postby malcom » Wed May 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
malcom wrote:Labour were on watch during the financial crisis, that tells you everything you need to know. Instead of putting money away for a rainy day when the economy was buoyant they squandered it for votes by spending billions on the NHS to support extra immigrants.

So Labour were so powerful they could intervene in the American banking world to have stopped it all happening?
You really are a moron.

No sensible family would spend spend spend in the good times and then have nothing left for when times are hard. The morons were Blair and Brown, my family still eat well thank you.
malcom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed May 02, 2018 6:42 pm

malcom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
malcom wrote:Labour were on watch during the financial crisis, that tells you everything you need to know. Instead of putting money away for a rainy day when the economy was buoyant they squandered it for votes by spending billions on the NHS to support extra immigrants.

So Labour were so powerful they could intervene in the American banking world to have stopped it all happening?
You really are a moron.

No sensible family would spend spend spend in the good times and then have nothing left for when times are hard. The morons were Blair and Brown, my family still eat well thank you.

A family economy is nothing like a government economy.
No government puts aside money for a rainy day.
Labour are always to busy paying down the debt Tory governments always leave.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Wed May 02, 2018 6:44 pm

malcom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

You really are a moron.

A sensible BUSINESS (which is what the UK is) borrows to invest and expand when interest rates are low.

It's so simple, it's brilliant.

Why don't some idiots get that, and prefer to mire the economy in low growth and low investment for decades ?
Cannydc

Postby Gigabit » Wed May 02, 2018 6:49 pm

Cannydc wrote:
malcom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

You really are a moron.

A sensible BUSINESS (which is what the UK is) borrows to invest and expand when interest rates are low.

It's so simple, it's brilliant.

Why don't some idiots get that, and prefer to mire the economy in low growth and low investment for decades ?

Simple: it establishes the class system
Gigabit

Postby Stooo » Wed May 02, 2018 6:57 pm

You appear to be using a VPN a lot, why is that?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Wed May 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Stooo wrote:

Can we play the 'who's that' game ?

Can't make my mind up, but seems a bit of a coincidence that Didge does one, and a few hours later his racist alter ego apperars....
Cannydc

Postby malcom » Wed May 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Stooo wrote:

I'm not using a VPN at the moment, sometimes it's on for general privacy sometimes it's not.
malcom

Postby Stooo » Wed May 02, 2018 7:09 pm

malcom wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I'm not using a VPN at the moment, sometimes it's on for general privacy sometimes it's not.

That wasn't what I asked.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby malcom » Wed May 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
malcom wrote:
Stooo wrote:

A VPN is used for privacy, what's wrong with that?
malcom

Postby Stooo » Wed May 02, 2018 7:25 pm

malcom wrote:
Stooo wrote:
malcom wrote:
Stooo wrote:

A VPN is used for privacy, what's wrong with that?

Why use one here, you didn't join under one.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gigabit » Wed May 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Hello Didge, or MartinPenis, I think they're all one and the same.
Gigabit

Postby malcom » Wed May 02, 2018 7:41 pm

Stooo wrote:Why use one here, you didn't join under one.

Sometimes it's on for privacy on other sites, sometimes it's not. I'll make sure it's off if it's not allowed here, I have no need for privacy from you.
malcom

Postby Guest » Wed May 02, 2018 7:55 pm

malcom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

You really are a moron.

That saying, why didn't Thatcher save for a rainy day when she had billions of pounds of oil revenues? Instead she gave a huge tax cut to the richest whilst borrowing more AND deregulating banks, which led to the 2007 crash. Yet you blame Neo-Liberal New Labour but support the Neo-Liberal Tories who have borrowed more than all previous Labour Chancellors added up. The morons were those who voted for Thatcher. :pointlaugh:

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs