Hope

Re: Hope

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri May 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Gigabit wrote:You can spin this how you like but the simple truth is, Labour should have done a lot better.

It’s ok, just the locals, turnout was lower, as usual. Labour are still a strong opposition to the nazi party. :twirl:

Corrected that for you

I wouldn’t go that far. :wurms:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 4:41 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Gigabit wrote:You can spin this how you like but the simple truth is, Labour should have done a lot better.

It’s ok, just the locals, turnout was lower, as usual. Labour are still a strong opposition to the nazi party. :twirl:

Corrected that for you

Its true though. I knew from the very beginning of the election campaign. The bus, glenfill. It's horrible to be right! ( sometimes)

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri May 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Corrected that for you

Its true though. I knew from the very beginning of the election campaign. The bus, glenfill. It's horrible to be right! ( sometimes)

They just need some nicies to join their band of baddies. Problem is the nicies soon turn nasty just to fit in. :shake head:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 4:50 pm

And let's not forget he criminal katie Hopkins piece in the DM that was approved for publication. We need a "final solution "

The DM is the nazi paper.

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 5:00 pm

Human nature LM.

We're all looking for our hive. Even me. The closest I've ever got to that feeling is at concerts. It's the belonging to something bigger than ourselves.

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 5:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Corrected that for you

The only BNP councillor seat went to the Tories, in Pendle.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri May 04, 2018 5:39 pm

Guest wrote:Human nature LM.

We're all looking for our hive. Even me. The closest I've ever got to that feeling is at concerts. It's the belonging to something bigger than ourselves.

Lol, are we not talking about the Tories? Joining them or a concert is a no brainer.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Lol, are we not talking about the Tories? Joining them or a concert is a no brainer.

No we're not but it's not my fault if you're not capable of linking stuff up! And understanding what's being said.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri May 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

No we're not but it's not my fault if you're not capable of linking stuff up! And understanding what's being said.

Are you telling me off because you went off topic? eyebrow
Lady Murasaki

Postby Stooo » Fri May 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Lib-Dem master race reporting in... :cool:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri May 04, 2018 6:18 pm

@OwenJones84

More
Labour won its best result, and the Tories their worst result, since 1971, and this is being spun somehow as a defeat. Amazing.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri May 04, 2018 6:19 pm

Stooo wrote:Lib-Dem master race reporting in... :cool:

Isn’t that an oxymoron? :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 6:23 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Are you telling me off because you went off topic? eyebrow

Yes because I read it that you said we're not talking about concerts. Sorry my fault. ( I'm browsing other things). Didn't read properly.

Anyway. It's only a no brainier compared to your belief system and wants in life. To join the Tories in the first place you'd have to have certain beliefs. You'd have to believe in Darwinism on a societal level and nature. To start. You'd have to believe in nature more than nurture.

With those beliefs if you were offered a pleasing wage to talk about their policies. You might accept. And feel a part of that party. ( something bigger). Based on your beliefs. And you might feel honoured or chosen that within your Darwinian beliefs that you were right for the role.

For people who think like that it might be the equivalent of or something like a concert. Shared beliefs. Shared love of certain music.

But it's polar opposite.

Postby Stooo » Fri May 04, 2018 6:23 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:Lib-Dem master race reporting in... :cool:

Isn’t that an oxymoron? :gigglesnshit:

We have the gainz... :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri May 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:@OwenJones84

More
Labour won its best result, and the Tories their worst result, since 1971, and this is being spun somehow as a defeat. Amazing.

In London...
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs