Passed peak Corbyn

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Gigabit » Thu May 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Guest wrote:You can post garbage on here
You can repeat garbage as many times as you like
But it’s still garbage
And you look like a bigger and bigger idiot.


Why don't you make an account rather than hiding MartinPenis?

Will of course await the aforementioned "garbage" but as usual nothing I've said is wrong, or garbage.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 5:19 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:You can post garbage on here
You can repeat garbage as many times as you like
But it’s still garbage
And you look like a bigger and bigger idiot.


Why don't you make an account rather than hiding MartinPenis?

Will of course await the aforementioned "garbage" but as usual nothing I've said is wrong, or garbage.


Who was I replying to?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Gigabit » Thu May 10, 2018 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:You can post garbage on here
You can repeat garbage as many times as you like
But it’s still garbage
And you look like a bigger and bigger idiot.


Why don't you make an account rather than hiding MartinPenis?

Will of course await the aforementioned "garbage" but as usual nothing I've said is wrong, or garbage.


Who was I replying to?


You and your trifle buddies were accusing me of posting rubbish. Yet you've failed - as usual - to provide evidence.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 6:05 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:You can post garbage on here
You can repeat garbage as many times as you like
But it’s still garbage
And you look like a bigger and bigger idiot.


Why don't you make an account rather than hiding MartinPenis?

Will of course await the aforementioned "garbage" but as usual nothing I've said is wrong, or garbage.


Who was I replying to?


You and your trifle buddies were accusing me of posting rubbish. Yet you've failed - as usual - to provide evidence.


I will ask you again. Who was I specifically replying to?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 11:39 am

Yep. Definately on downward slope. Locals and tecent polling (including labour weighted survation) underlining this obvious point.

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 41% (+1)
LAB: 40% (-)
LDEM: 8% (-1)
UKIP: 3% (-)
GRN: 2% (+1)

via @Survation, 08 - 10 May

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 43% (+1)
LAB: 38% (-)
LDEM: 9% (+2)
UKIP: 2% (-1)
GRN: 2% (-1)

via @YouGov, 08 - 09 May
Chgs. w/ 01 May

At some point young remoaners will either quit supporting labour or switch to LD.

:cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:You can post garbage on here
You can repeat garbage as many times as you like
But it’s still garbage
And you look like a bigger and bigger idiot.


Why don't you make an account rather than hiding MartinPenis?

Will of course await the aforementioned "garbage" but as usual nothing I've said is wrong, or garbage.


Who was I replying to?


You and your trifle buddies were accusing me of posting rubbish. Yet you've failed - as usual - to provide evidence.


I will ask you again. Who was I specifically replying to?


He got it wrong and refused to apologise.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Gigabit » Sat May 12, 2018 11:57 pm

Corbyn increases vote share, improves Milliband's "very good" performance in local elections. Yet he should resign. Hmm
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby bogtrotter » Sun May 13, 2018 8:37 am

Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Guest wrote:You can post garbage on here
You can repeat garbage as many times as you like
But it’s still garbage
And you look like a bigger and bigger idiot.


Why don't you make an account rather than hiding MartinPenis?

Will of course await the aforementioned "garbage" but as usual nothing I've said is wrong, or garbage.


Who was I replying to?


You and your trifle buddies were accusing me of posting rubbish. Yet you've failed - as usual - to provide evidence.


The first mention of your ds trolling activities was on here long before you arrived here..Since then you have confirmed you are a troll.
User avatar
bogtrotter
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby MungoBrush » Sun May 13, 2018 10:30 am

Guest wrote:He got it wrong and refused to apologise.


Yes he did get it very wrong, but I'm not surprised that he hasn't apologised.

Gigabit makes a completely incorrect claim which I have conclusively refuted
Did he back it up with any citations? No, but I did with my counter claim
Did he quote any scholarly articles in his defence? No, but I did
Did he name any actual historical events? No, but I did
Did he link to any papers by experts in the field? No, but I did

Unfortunately, gigabit refuses to acknowledge anything that challenges his beliefs
He's like a global warning denier, or a creationist
In the face of overwhealming corroborating evidence, he seeks to brush it away with some trivial nonsense.
It's such a shame that one so young has a closed mind already
How will he ever learn anything?
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 10:35 am

bogtrotter wrote:The first mention of your ds trolling activities was on here long before you arrived here..Since then you have confirmed you are a troll.


What trolling would this be then? I know there's a strange obsession with me over at Trifles and they tried to spread it to here but nobody registered actually gives a shit. And yet that lot (and now you) keep bringing this up.

Provide the evidence. I know you won't.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby bogtrotter » Sun May 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Gigabit wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:The first mention of your ds trolling activities was on here long before you arrived here..Since then you have confirmed you are a troll.


What trolling would this be then? I know there's a strange obsession with me over at Trifles and they tried to spread it to here but nobody registered actually gives a shit. And yet that lot (and now you) keep bringing this up.

Provide the evidence. I know you won't.



You provided the evidence yourself yer fuckwit.
User avatar
bogtrotter
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 5:19 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:The first mention of your ds trolling activities was on here long before you arrived here..Since then you have confirmed you are a troll.


What trolling would this be then? I know there's a strange obsession with me over at Trifles and they tried to spread it to here but nobody registered actually gives a shit. And yet that lot (and now you) keep bringing this up.

Provide the evidence. I know you won't.



You provided the evidence yourself yer fuckwit.


Erh, no I didn't...

Since you've resorted to swearing, you're looking a lot like somebody who has lost the argument. Have a pleasant day loser.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Chipz » Sun May 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Gigabit wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:The first mention of your ds trolling activities was on here long before you arrived here..Since then you have confirmed you are a troll.


What trolling would this be then? I know there's a strange obsession with me over at Trifles and they tried to spread it to here but nobody registered actually gives a shit. And yet that lot (and now you) keep bringing this up.

Provide the evidence. I know you won't.



You provided the evidence yourself yer fuckwit.


Erh, no I didn't...

Since you've resorted to swearing, you're looking a lot like somebody who has lost the argument. Have a pleasant day loser.

Calm down DAHV
User avatar
Chipz
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:25 pm

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 5:24 pm

Chipz wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:The first mention of your ds trolling activities was on here long before you arrived here..Since then you have confirmed you are a troll.


What trolling would this be then? I know there's a strange obsession with me over at Trifles and they tried to spread it to here but nobody registered actually gives a shit. And yet that lot (and now you) keep bringing this up.

Provide the evidence. I know you won't.



You provided the evidence yourself yer fuckwit.


Erh, no I didn't...

Since you've resorted to swearing, you're looking a lot like somebody who has lost the argument. Have a pleasant day loser.

Calm down DAHV


Go back to Trifles
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Passed peak Corbyn

Postby Chipz » Sun May 13, 2018 5:29 pm

Not denying it then Giga.
User avatar
Chipz
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests