Corruption within Brussels is rife, And known about

Re: Corruption within Brussels is rife, And known about

Postby Rocthedog » Mon May 07, 2018 2:20 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
McAz wrote:None as bad as Fiddler Farage and chums.

For christ sake, if you have something to say please try and say something thing sensible; It is realized this would be difficult for you, but please try.

Like the truth ? Real, unspun facts ? Honest reporting ?

I refer you to your OP, it could do with a bit of work on those points.

So your happy supporting a corrupt organization. No surprise there then, you being a blinkered Labourite supporting Corbyn, Mcdonut, and Abbott.

I am perfectly happy that the lies you posted in the OP are just that.

And pointed out your 'errors' - which of course you deliberately ignored.

I am certain that there will be a certain amount of corruption in any organisation as big as the EU, having noted that even our own noble lords are prone to 'clocking in' to claim their £300 daily allowance then disappear, and that the thieving Kippers were milking the EU for all they were worth. I don't condone that kind of dishonesty (note, not corruption, which typically involves bribery from the organisation itself) but would far prefer to deal with it by being inside the organisation where we had huge influence, fighting for change, rather than having our noses pressed outside the window whining pointlessly.

What errors, you're full of shit as usual. You supporting corruption says a lot about you. How much jail time have you ever done? sounds like you have. You supporting corruption who'd have thunk it Canny supports corruption.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 07, 2018 2:22 pm

Can you actually read ???

Yet another ramble there, Roc, again failing to address your original BS filled OP.

What do you think " I don't condone that kind of dishonesty" means ?
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 07, 2018 3:36 pm

We've known for decades about this haemoraging of European public funds to satisfy the whims and salve the wounds of petty European politicians but because we were told, it doesn't make it right.

This is the finest example you will ever see of politicians using tax payers money to solve their petty differences and proving they don't give a fuck about anyone else other than their own little cliques.

The EU is every bit as elitist and corrupt as the Roman Empire ever was.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Trapper John wrote:We've known for decades about this haemoraging of European public funds to satisfy the whims and salve the wounds of petty European politicians but because we were told, it doesn't make it right.

This is the finest example you will ever see of politicians using tax payers money to solve their petty differences and proving they don't give a fuck about anyone else other than their own little cliques.

The EU Commission report that Roc is blathering on about refers to corruption WITHIN COUNTRIES.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with the EU as an institution.

It shows the Tory government up as a condoner of UK corruption on a grand scale.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Mon May 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Rocthedog wrote:MEP from all over Europe are claiming the equivalent of £800 for a £45 air ticket. And they do it twice, On a £45 pound flight both ways. Commissioner Kinnock was appointed to oversee a fraud investigation panel, is just as guilty with extravagant expenses claim.
A woman who was in charge of signing off the expense claims went to him and said I cannot sign off on these accounts. She was suspended under investigation.

The above is only a tiny tiny part of the Corruption going on.
An office block built in Strasburg for over three hundred million pounds is used for four days a month. All the office paperwork in Brussels is packed up put into trucks and taken to Strasburg, with all the staff and MEP's after four days it is packed up and sent back to Brussels. There is a huge cost to this every month. And the huge expense cost that is claimed by MEP and staff down to a gopher, (go for this go for that). Is said to run into millions

The whole thing is so corrupt every one working there is on the make. So you remainer's know this you are supporting a corrupt organisation. There is a film released it's circulating on Facebook. Once you have seen it, you will stop supporting this corrupt organisation it also shows who and why this EU was set up. You will not like that either. I do hope you hardcore remainer's get to see it. I will try to see if I can get it onto this site.

For christ sake, if you have something to say please try and say something thing sensible; It is realized this would be difficult for you, but please try.

Postby Rocthedog » Mon May 07, 2018 6:39 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Trapper John wrote:We've known for decades about this haemoraging of European public funds to satisfy the whims and salve the wounds of petty European politicians but because we were told, it doesn't make it right.

The EU Commission report that Roc is blathering on about refers to corruption WITHIN COUNTRIES.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with the EU as an institution.

It shows the Tory government up as a condoner of UK corruption on a grand scale. ++++ This sentence is bollocks. Was Labour clean then. Blair has filled his pockets during and since his tenure on a grand scale.

You must be fucking insane saying it has nothing to do with the EU institution, for fuck's sake they are the EU institution. And it costs in the region of Billions. You being a Corruption supporter would say and support that anyway. Pus I have not finished yet. Try typing in a search engine MEP CORRUPTION IN THE EU. Then come back and still support corruption.
Rocthedog

Postby Rocthedog » Mon May 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:MEP from all over Europe are claiming the equivalent of £800 for a £45 air ticket. And they do it twice, On a £45 pound flight both ways. Commissioner Kinnock was appointed to oversee a fraud investigation panel, is just as guilty with extravagant expenses claim.
A woman who was in charge of signing off the expense claims went to him and said I cannot sign off on these accounts. She was suspended under investigation.

The above is only a tiny tiny part of the Corruption going on.
An office block built in Strasburg for over three hundred million pounds is used for four days a month. All the office paperwork in Brussels is packed up put into trucks and taken to Strasburg, with all the staff and MEP's after four days it is packed up and sent back to Brussels. There is a huge cost to this every month. And the huge expense cost that is claimed by MEP and staff down to a gopher, (go for this go for that). Is said to run into millions

The whole thing is so corrupt every one working there is on the make. So you remainer's know this you are supporting a corrupt organisation. There is a film released it's circulating on Facebook. Once you have seen it, you will stop supporting this corrupt organisation it also shows who and why this EU was set up. You will not like that either. I do hope you hardcore remainer's get to see it. I will try to see if I can get it onto this site.

AS usual you have nothing constructive to say, so you copy me. Thank you that is flattering of you. I do realize you cannot help being a stupid cunt. But you prove it every time.
Rocthedog

Postby Stooo » Mon May 07, 2018 6:44 pm

I'm still waiting to hear about this film...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 07, 2018 7:06 pm

Stooo wrote:I'm still waiting to hear about this film...

I'm still waiting to hear from Roc about how he still believes that report was about the EU organisation.

Guess we might be waiting a while.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Mon May 07, 2018 7:16 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Stooo wrote:I'm still waiting to hear about this film...

I'm still waiting to hear from Roc about how he still believes that report was about the EU organisation.

Guess we might be waiting a while.

It's a good job that he can't be owned. :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs