Great points by Owen Jones

Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Gigabit » Fri May 11, 2018 10:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EqGsxOJYXE

The media os as broken as our politics.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Chipz » Fri May 11, 2018 7:02 pm

Gigabit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EqGsxOJYXE

The media os as broken as our politics.

I would like to comment on the clip but cant as I refuse to watch that tosser.
User avatar
Chipz
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:25 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Chipz wrote:
Gigabit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EqGsxOJYXE

The media os as broken as our politics.

I would like to comment on the clip but cant as I refuse to watch that tosser.


He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Chipz » Fri May 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Gigabit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EqGsxOJYXE

The media os as broken as our politics.

I would like to comment on the clip but cant as I refuse to watch that tosser.


He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:

Only because people want to see if he will flounce again.
User avatar
Chipz
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:25 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 7:49 pm

Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Gigabit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EqGsxOJYXE

The media os as broken as our politics.

I would like to comment on the clip but cant as I refuse to watch that tosser.


He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:

Only because people want to see if he will flounce again.


Ah, so that's the reason. :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri May 11, 2018 10:48 pm

Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Gigabit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EqGsxOJYXE

The media os as broken as our politics.

I would like to comment on the clip but cant as I refuse to watch that tosser.


He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:

Only because people want to see if he will flounce again.

That was a mega flounce too...incredibly petulant and much derision followed that ridiculous display.
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri May 11, 2018 10:50 pm

Owen Jones has never made a good point in his life, he's a fucking moron.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 3728
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 11:03 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Gigabit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EqGsxOJYXE

The media os as broken as our politics.

I would like to comment on the clip but cant as I refuse to watch that tosser.


He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:

Only because people want to see if he will flounce again.

That was a mega flounce too...incredibly petulant and much derision followed that ridiculous display.
:off head:


Owen Jones storms off Sky News paper review after presenter refuses to describe Orlando massacre as attack on gay people, so what exactly was it then?

Mark Longhurst was sacked from Sky News shortly after and quite rightfully so.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2018 11:06 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Owen Jones has never made a good point in his life, he's a fucking moron.


The Tory scum hate him because he's extremely good at showing up the alt right politicians for what the are :dafinger:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat May 12, 2018 1:26 am

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:

Only because people want to see if he will flounce again.

That was a mega flounce too...incredibly petulant and much derision followed that ridiculous display.
:off head:


Owen Jones storms off Sky News paper review after presenter refuses to describe Orlando massacre as attack on gay people, so what exactly was it then?

Mark Longhurst was sacked from Sky News shortly after and quite rightfully so.

Wtf has anybody's sexuality got to do with murder ffs? It was an attack on human beings but Jones hijacked it to spout off on an LGBT rant about "homophobic hate crimes, knuckle draggers and bigots". That it happened in a predominantly gay club was totally immaterial. People were murdered and that's what the discussion was supposed to be about, not platforming for an LGBT event. Jones aggressive arrogant tone did more damage than good for his cause as he got torn to shreds on social media after his outburst, and rightly so.

Mark Longhurst wasn't sacked either. He left Sky News two months later to work for ITV.
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 1:37 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:

Only because people want to see if he will flounce again.

That was a mega flounce too...incredibly petulant and much derision followed that ridiculous display.
:off head:


Owen Jones storms off Sky News paper review after presenter refuses to describe Orlando massacre as attack on gay people, so what exactly was it then?

Mark Longhurst was sacked from Sky News shortly after and quite rightfully so.

Wtf has anybody's sexuality got to do with murder ffs? It was an attack on human beings but Jones hijacked it to spout off on an LGBT rant about "homophobic hate crimes, knuckle draggers and bigots". That it happened in a predominantly gay club was totally immaterial. People were murdered and that's what the discussion was supposed to be about, not platforming for an LGBT event. Jones aggressive arrogant tone did more damage than good for his cause as he got torn to shreds on social media after his outburst, and rightly so.

Mark Longhurst wasn't sacked either. He left Sky News two months later to work for ITV.


Mark Longhurst was sacked, Owen continues to comment on political issues on that channel.

It was targeted towards a gay club, the most hated minority with regards the far right and radical Muslims really.

Are you ISIS or BNP/UKIP etc?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 1:41 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Chipz wrote:
Guest wrote:He's an excellent journo and writer and in high demand for television interviews. :whistle:

Only because people want to see if he will flounce again.

That was a mega flounce too...incredibly petulant and much derision followed that ridiculous display.
:off head:


Owen Jones storms off Sky News paper review after presenter refuses to describe Orlando massacre as attack on gay people, so what exactly was it then?

Mark Longhurst was sacked from Sky News shortly after and quite rightfully so.

Wtf has anybody's sexuality got to do with murder ffs? It was an attack on human beings but Jones hijacked it to spout off on an LGBT rant about "homophobic hate crimes, knuckle draggers and bigots". That it happened in a predominantly gay club was totally immaterial. People were murdered and that's what the discussion was supposed to be about, not platforming for an LGBT event. Jones aggressive arrogant tone did more damage than good for his cause as he got torn to shreds on social media after his outburst, and rightly so.

Mark Longhurst wasn't sacked either. He left Sky News two months later to work for ITV.



He only got torn to shreds by right wing media bigots.

:whogives: :whistle:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 1:49 am

Grafenwalder wrote: Jones aggressive arrogant tone did more damage than good for his cause as he got torn to shreds on social media after his outburst, and rightly so.



In what way did he damage his 'cause' :pmsl:

...Erm...Just because he dared to stand up against bigoted cunts like you perhaps! :cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 2:19 am

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote: Jones aggressive arrogant tone did more damage than good for his cause as he got torn to shreds on social media after his outburst, and rightly so.



In what way did he damage his 'cause' :pmsl:

...Erm...Just because he dared to stand up against bigoted cunts like you perhaps! :cuppaT:


Yea....I can't even book any hotel anywhere in Europe at gay pride weekends, a year in advance is the only way!...It's such a fucking party that everyone wants to join in! :more beer:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby malamute » Sat May 12, 2018 9:32 am

The word “great” should never be used alongside the name Owen Jones. Nothing about him or his rantings are great. He is not great in stature or words. He is like a hormonal 15 year old cocky schoolboy who nobody likes. He talks over other guests on TV shows and then has the audacity to say “let ME finish”. :pmsl: If things dont go his way (which they usually don’t) then his little baby face clouds over and he flounces off. He needs to put his big boy pants on. :pmsl:
User avatar
malamute
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests