Great points by Owen Jones

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Grafenwalder » Sun May 13, 2018 12:52 am

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:I'll ask you again. What the fuck has anyones sexuality got to do with mass murder? 49 human beings were murdered and 53 injured. How many were gay and how many were not is immaterial. HUMAN BEINGS were murdered and that's what matters...not a persons fucking sexuality. Spouting the sort of bile you came out with and it's ever likely you end up a 'hated minority'. That's your own doing.


I'll ask you again. It was targeted at a club that is majority gay, so how was that NOT an attack against gay people?

So the main target WAS gay people.

You must be either very stupid or a bigot :shake head: :hand:

Look dummy ive already clearly said a murdered persons sexuality doesn't come into it. The fact you now say the club was "majority gay" indicates you know some of those murdered may well have not been gay but heterosexual but we don't headline murders of hetero people as "heterosexual club people murdered" or "heterosexual couple murdered".

All are people..human beings ffs! You're platforming in the same way as Jones did and it comes over as extremely fucking arrogant.
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Grafenwalder » Sun May 13, 2018 12:57 am

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote: Jones aggressive arrogant tone did more damage than good for his cause as he got torn to shreds on social media after his outburst, and rightly so.



In what way did he damage his 'cause' :pmsl:

...Erm...Just because he dared to stand up against bigoted cunts like you perhaps! :cuppaT:

The only bigotry comes from cunts like you who shut down opinion which doesn't suit your own. That what bigotry means. Learn what the word means before slinging it out because you're talking about yourself.


If you don't like posters questioning you about what you post, then don't make the post in the first place.

Idiot.

They can question all the hell they like but when slinging out the bigot remark, they need take a look in the mirror because that's precisely what they are..fucking bigots. Here you go. Learn it. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/bigot

Idiot.
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 1:00 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:I'll ask you again. What the fuck has anyones sexuality got to do with mass murder? 49 human beings were murdered and 53 injured. How many were gay and how many were not is immaterial. HUMAN BEINGS were murdered and that's what matters...not a persons fucking sexuality. Spouting the sort of bile you came out with and it's ever likely you end up a 'hated minority'. That's your own doing.


I'll ask you again. It was targeted at a club that is majority gay, so how was that NOT an attack against gay people?

So the main target WAS gay people.

You must be either very stupid or a bigot :shake head: :hand:

Look dummy ive already clearly said a murdered persons sexuality doesn't come into it. The fact you now say the club was "majority gay" indicates you know some of those murdered may well have not been gay but heterosexual but we don't headline murders of hetero people as "heterosexual club people murdered" or "heterosexual couple murdered".

All are people..human beings ffs! You're platforming in the same way as Jones did and it comes over as extremely fucking arrogant.


I don't give a flying fuck what a bigoted right wing plank like you thinks.

Minorities need to be fucking arrogant.

If the minorities hadn't been fucking arrogant, then we would still have slavery and it would still be illegal to be gay.

:dafinger:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 1:04 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote: Jones aggressive arrogant tone did more damage than good for his cause as he got torn to shreds on social media after his outburst, and rightly so.



In what way did he damage his 'cause' :pmsl:

...Erm...Just because he dared to stand up against bigoted cunts like you perhaps! :cuppaT:

The only bigotry comes from cunts like you who shut down opinion which doesn't suit your own. That what bigotry means. Learn what the word means before slinging it out because you're talking about yourself.


If you don't like posters questioning you about what you post, then don't make the post in the first place.

Idiot.

They can question all the hell they like but when slinging out the bigot remark, they need take a look in the mirror because that's precisely what they are..fucking bigots. Here you go. Learn it. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/bigot

Idiot.


The cap fits so you should wear it with pride!

Of course....You Tory/RW scum go all snowflake when you are called out as you want it all your own way!

Fascist.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 1:25 am




Great bit of journo there! :awesome:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 10:44 am

Has anyone actually attacked Owen's points yet or just deflected onto other things. What a sad state of affairs the right of this country are in.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Gigabit wrote:Has anyone actually attacked Owen's points yet or just deflected onto other things. What a sad state of affairs the right of this country are in.


Cripes! I had to laugh last election when some moron said he didn't want Labour in even though his wages would have risen by £100 a week. :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Si_Crewe » Sun May 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Gigabit wrote:Has anyone actually attacked Owen's points yet or just deflected onto other things. What a sad state of affairs the right of this country are in.


Fundamentally, he lacks any shred of credibility because he rejects anything that contradicts his prejudices.
He doesn't just disagree. He refuses to even consider the merit of anything that conflicts with his beliefs.

That being the case, it's utter hypocrisy for him to complain that "the media" has any overall bias.
To reach that conclusion, he would need to ignore the existence of any rabidly left-wing media outlets (or, perhaps, consider them "unbiased") and only fixate on the existence of equally rabid right-wing media sources.

Within the first 30 seconds of that video, he's moaning about a lack of tolerance of conflicting opinions.
That, again, demonstrates an utter lack of self awareness and massive hypocrisy, given his own refusal to consider opinions that oppose his own.

The simple fact is that he's an authoritarian collectivist and he's completely unwilling to tolerate any opinion that conflicts with his own.
He's probably further from being a Liberal, in the true sense of the word, than anybody in our current tory government.

Here's an interview with Tom Walker (Jonathon Pie) - who he seems to consider to be right-wing - which does a great job of demonstrating everything wrong with Jones' mentality:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA6OwzQ-P1Q&t=5s

He, basically, flat-out refuses to acknowledge the merit of anything that he doesn't already agree with.
User avatar
Si_Crewe
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Has anyone actually attacked Owen's points yet or just deflected onto other things. What a sad state of affairs the right of this country are in.


Fundamentally, he lacks any shred of credibility because he rejects anything that contradicts his prejudices.
He doesn't just disagree. He refuses to even consider the merit of anything that conflicts with his beliefs.

That being the case, it's utter hypocrisy for him to complain that "the media" has any overall bias.
To reach that conclusion, he would need to ignore the existence of any rabidly left-wing media outlets (or, perhaps, consider them "unbiased") and only fixate on the existence of equally rabid right-wing media sources.

Within the first 30 seconds of that video, he's moaning about a lack of tolerance of conflicting opinions.
That, again, demonstrates an utter lack of self awareness and massive hypocrisy, given his own refusal to consider opinions that oppose his own.

The simple fact is that he's an authoritarian collectivist and he's completely unwilling to tolerate any opinion that conflicts with his own.
He's probably further from being a Liberal, in the true sense of the word, than anybody in our current tory government.

Here's an interview with Tom Walker (Jonathon Pie) - who he seems to consider to be right-wing - which does a great job of demonstrating everything wrong with Jones' mentality:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA6OwzQ-P1Q&t=5s

He, basically, flat-out refuses to acknowledge the merit of anything that he doesn't already agree with.


Fair analysis. Thank you.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby bogtrotter » Sun May 13, 2018 5:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Has anyone actually attacked Owen's points yet or just deflected onto other things. What a sad state of affairs the right of this country are in.


Cripes! I had to laugh last election when some moron said he didn't want Labour in even though his wages would have risen by £100 a week. :pmsl:



Who was it ?
User avatar
bogtrotter
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Has anyone actually attacked Owen's points yet or just deflected onto other things. What a sad state of affairs the right of this country are in.


Fundamentally, he lacks any shred of credibility because he rejects anything that contradicts his prejudices.
He doesn't just disagree. He refuses to even consider the merit of anything that conflicts with his beliefs.

That being the case, it's utter hypocrisy for him to complain that "the media" has any overall bias.
To reach that conclusion, he would need to ignore the existence of any rabidly left-wing media outlets (or, perhaps, consider them "unbiased") and only fixate on the existence of equally rabid right-wing media sources.

Within the first 30 seconds of that video, he's moaning about a lack of tolerance of conflicting opinions.
That, again, demonstrates an utter lack of self awareness and massive hypocrisy, given his own refusal to consider opinions that oppose his own.

The simple fact is that he's an authoritarian collectivist and he's completely unwilling to tolerate any opinion that conflicts with his own.
He's probably further from being a Liberal, in the true sense of the word, than anybody in our current tory government.

Here's an interview with Tom Walker (Jonathon Pie) - who he seems to consider to be right-wing - which does a great job of demonstrating everything wrong with Jones' mentality:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA6OwzQ-P1Q&t=5s

He, basically, flat-out refuses to acknowledge the merit of anything that he doesn't already agree with.


Fair analysis. Thank you.


....However wrong and misguided.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Has anyone actually attacked Owen's points yet or just deflected onto other things. What a sad state of affairs the right of this country are in.


Fundamentally, he lacks any shred of credibility because he rejects anything that contradicts his prejudices.
He doesn't just disagree. He refuses to even consider the merit of anything that conflicts with his beliefs.

That being the case, it's utter hypocrisy for him to complain that "the media" has any overall bias.
To reach that conclusion, he would need to ignore the existence of any rabidly left-wing media outlets (or, perhaps, consider them "unbiased") and only fixate on the existence of equally rabid right-wing media sources.

Within the first 30 seconds of that video, he's moaning about a lack of tolerance of conflicting opinions.
That, again, demonstrates an utter lack of self awareness and massive hypocrisy, given his own refusal to consider opinions that oppose his own.

The simple fact is that he's an authoritarian collectivist and he's completely unwilling to tolerate any opinion that conflicts with his own.
He's probably further from being a Liberal, in the true sense of the word, than anybody in our current tory government.

Here's an interview with Tom Walker (Jonathon Pie) - who he seems to consider to be right-wing - which does a great job of demonstrating everything wrong with Jones' mentality:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA6OwzQ-P1Q&t=5s

He, basically, flat-out refuses to acknowledge the merit of anything that he doesn't already agree with.


Fair analysis. Thank you.


....However wrong and misguided.


I disagree with the analysis yes but it is reasoned and educated and doesn't resort to attacking him personally nor his sexuality. A rarity on these forums that is for sure. Credit where credit is due and well done to that poster for not resorting to swearing!
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun May 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:Minorities need to be fucking arrogant.

If the minorities hadn't been fucking arrogant, then we would still have slavery and it would still be illegal to be gay.


Well thanks to people like you we will have both those things again soon.

Sharia 2030.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Has anyone actually attacked Owen's points yet or just deflected onto other things. What a sad state of affairs the right of this country are in.


Fundamentally, he lacks any shred of credibility because he rejects anything that contradicts his prejudices.
He doesn't just disagree. He refuses to even consider the merit of anything that conflicts with his beliefs.

That being the case, it's utter hypocrisy for him to complain that "the media" has any overall bias.
To reach that conclusion, he would need to ignore the existence of any rabidly left-wing media outlets (or, perhaps, consider them "unbiased") and only fixate on the existence of equally rabid right-wing media sources.

Within the first 30 seconds of that video, he's moaning about a lack of tolerance of conflicting opinions.
That, again, demonstrates an utter lack of self awareness and massive hypocrisy, given his own refusal to consider opinions that oppose his own.

The simple fact is that he's an authoritarian collectivist and he's completely unwilling to tolerate any opinion that conflicts with his own.
He's probably further from being a Liberal, in the true sense of the word, than anybody in our current tory government.

Here's an interview with Tom Walker (Jonathon Pie) - who he seems to consider to be right-wing - which does a great job of demonstrating everything wrong with Jones' mentality:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA6OwzQ-P1Q&t=5s

He, basically, flat-out refuses to acknowledge the merit of anything that he doesn't already agree with.





...That puts that load of shite to bed.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Great points by Owen Jones

Postby Gigabit » Sun May 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:Minorities need to be fucking arrogant.

If the minorities hadn't been fucking arrogant, then we would still have slavery and it would still be illegal to be gay.


Well thanks to people like you we will have both those things again soon.

Sharia 2030.


You're deluded. I happen to think we've fucked it up pretty badly for the Middle East, don't you?
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests