Middle-aged Tories 'gammons'

Re: Middle-aged Tories 'gammons'

Postby Gigabit » Sat May 19, 2018 12:52 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Just doesn't sound very feminist and left-wing to me.

But these lefties always are hypocrites, the shadow cabinet all send their kids to public schools and grammars but say that we can't do the same.

When have they said that? Going to a private school doesn't make you incapable of understanding the plight of others.

And to be honest as a parent, the schools in many areas are in such a state perhaps they're doing the best for their child rather than being purely ideological about everything.
Gigabit

Postby Cannydc » Sat May 19, 2018 1:00 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
I love the 'old men with unloving Thai brides' stories.

They make me laugh, especially as in my case they couldn't be further from the truth.

They are usually written by dried up, bitterly jealous old biddies who could just imagine their husbands doing the same thing.

In effect, a female Gammon.......

Not very "progressive" though is it?

Importing third world chattels to do your cooking and cleaning and service you in the bedroom.

Seems very Tory and Imperial to me.

It's 'One World' progressive. Who knows where you will meet the apple of your eye......and why should it matter anyway ? If you really knew Thai women, you would find that they are generally fiercely loyal, protective, and family orientated. Anything but chattels in fact.

Strangely, it's only the jealous, the frightened or the racists who ever feel the need to comment negatively.

And today, she is cheffing, I am cooking and it's Zigeunerschnitzel with rice, followed by apple and blueberry crumble and vanilla cream.
Cannydc

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 19, 2018 1:03 pm

Gigabit wrote:
When have they said that? Going to a private school doesn't make you incapable of understanding the plight of others.

And to be honest as a parent, the schools in many areas are in such a state perhaps they're doing the best for their child rather than being purely ideological about everything.

Shadow cabinet want us to sand our kids to comps and get inferior education to their children.

Sorry to Canny, shouldn't bring RL stuff into it, it's just that the left-wing "do as I say not as I do " attitude pisses me off.

They love to lecture people but think they're exempt.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 19, 2018 1:06 pm

Cannydc wrote:
It's 'One World' progressive. Who knows where you will meet the apple of your eye......and why should it matter anyway ? If you really knew Thai women, you would find that they are generally fiercely loyal, protective, and family orientated. Anything but chattels in fact.

Strangely, it's only the jealous, the frightened or the racists who ever feel the need to comment negatively.

And today, she is cheffing, I am cooking and it's Zigeunerschnitzel with rice, followed by apple and blueberry crumble and vanilla cream.

It's generally more conservative people who are pissed off with modern feminist women who get the Thai and Phillipino women in.

They want someone more feminine and willing to be a housewife.

"Gammons" as you lefties like to call them.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Claire » Sat May 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Gigabit wrote:

Shadow cabinet want us to sand our kids to comps and get inferior education to their children.

Sorry to Canny, shouldn't bring RL stuff into it, it's just that the left-wing "do as I say not as I do " attitude pisses me off.

You can't put in what isn't there in the first place. I always think that people who choose to privately educate their children know their children aren't that clever so need extra help.
Claire

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Claire wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Gigabit wrote:

You can't put in what isn't there in the first place. I always think that people who choose to privately educate their children know their children aren't that clever so need extra help.

Ahem - I went to a private school - and I'm a fucking genius. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 19, 2018 1:10 pm

I did read that sex is nothing to Thai women, just something they do as an everyday task without either complaint or emotion.

Bit like having a sex robot really.

British women, for all of their faults and daft eye brows are still preferable I think.
Last edited by Ray of Sunshine on Sat May 19, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:It's generally more conservative people who are pissed off with modern feminist women who get the Thai and Phillipino women in.

Who wants a hairy-arsed stoker as a wife? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 19, 2018 1:12 pm

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:It's generally more conservative people who are pissed off with modern feminist women who get the Thai and Phillipino women in.

Someone more girly, wears dresses, does the housework, a 1950s-style Stepford Wife.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Claire » Sat May 19, 2018 1:13 pm

McAz wrote:
Claire wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Gigabit wrote:

Exceptions to the rule :snooty:
Claire

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Claire wrote:You can't put in what isn't there in the first place. I always think that people who choose to privately educate their children know their children aren't that clever so need extra help.

Nah, they just are able to afford it.

You saying politician's kids are all thick and need private education?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:

Someone more girly, wears dresses, does the housework, a 1950s-style Stepford Wife.

Can't you afford a daily?
McAz

Postby McAz » Sat May 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Claire wrote:
McAz wrote:
Claire wrote:

Exceptions to the rule :snooty:

I thank you. :cheers:
Last edited by McAz on Sat May 19, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Claire » Sat May 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Claire wrote:You can't put in what isn't there in the first place. I always think that people who choose to privately educate their children know their children aren't that clever so need extra help.

Nah, they just are able to afford it.

You saying politician's kids are all thick and need private education?

They must be otherwise they would send them to ordinary secondary schools.
Claire

Postby Cannydc » Sat May 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:I did read that sex is nothing to Thai women, just something they do as an everyday task without either complaint or emotion.

Bit like having a sex robot really.

British women, for all of their faults and daft eye brows are still preferable I think.

Dear God, any more tired cliches to come ?

Ladyboys, anyone ?

Seriously, it simply depends on who the girl is, her background, her education and her moral compass. Best if you realise that they are all different.

One thing I will say, though.

The UK has one of the biggest markets for sex dolls. My guess is, there's a very good reason - perhaps you can work out what that is.

Here's a clue...

Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs