Corbyn and the youth

Corbyn and the youth

Postby Gigabit » Fri May 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Many have suggested that Corbyn's position on Brexit will push the youth voters away from him. I disagree, I believe his voters see Brexit as only one issue, they're hardly going to vote Lib Dem as they didn't in 2017. I believe they'll stick with him whatever.

Be interested to hear your thoughts.
Gigabit

Re: Corbyn and the youth

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Gigabit wrote:Many have suggested that Corbyn's position on Brexit will push the youth voters away from him. I disagree, I believe his voters see Brexit as only one issue, they're hardly going to vote Lib Dem as they didn't in 2017. I believe they'll stick with him whatever.

The youth will grow up and realise he will never be able to provide all he promises.

Postby Cannydc » Fri May 18, 2018 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Many have suggested that Corbyn's position on Brexit will push the youth voters away from him. I disagree, I believe his voters see Brexit as only one issue, they're hardly going to vote Lib Dem as they didn't in 2017. I believe they'll stick with him whatever.

The youth will grow up and realise he will never be able to provide all he promises.

You think ?

As far as I can see, anyone over the age of 6 and under 20 when the Tories came to power won't be voting for them at the next election.

They will have gone through schools with endlessly changing exam standards, headmasters begging parents for funds, loss of teachers and teaching assistants, and decaying buildings. If they went to Uni, they will be saddled with an eye-watering debt. And then they get to choose from a variety of zero hours contract jobs.

Good luck with trying to drag them away from Corbyn.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:

Luckily they are seeing first hand May's promises being quietly forgotten. :pointlaugh:

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs