How can you vote Tory

Re: How can you vote Tory

Postby bogtrotter » Sat May 19, 2018 11:34 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
McAz wrote:No votes in people with terminal illnesses.

What a sad society we live in. No support for the Tories from me, how I ever supported them at all makes me ashamed :(

So you'd rather we have terrorist loving Corbyn in No 10 along with racist Diane Abbot as home sec, wonderful.......... :roll:

Giggy is a troll, do try to keep up.
bogtrotter

Postby Gigabit » Sat May 19, 2018 11:34 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Gigabit wrote:

What a sad society we live in. No support for the Tories from me, how I ever supported them at all makes me ashamed :(

So you'd rather we have terrorist loving Corbyn in No 10 along with racist Diane Abbot as home sec, wonderful.......... :roll:

Corbyn supports a united Ireland. And to stop the bombings, someone among our politicians had to be brave enough to talk to BOTH sides. Thatcher's government did too, along with the likes of Mo Mowlam. Was she a 'terrorist lover' ? You may hate the idea of talking to the IRA, but it stopped the bombs and brought the likes of Adams back into mainstream politics.

Those of us, me included, who had to look under our cars every morning were glad of that.

Many lives were saved thanks to the efforts of those willing to talk - Corbyn was just one of them.

Sorry Cans but you'll never convince me to vote Labour as long as Corbyn and co are at the helm...........

How is Corbyn a Marxist?

You don't have to vote for him, fine. But to say he is a Marxist is just plain wrong.
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 8:43 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Gigabit wrote:

Lol Corbyn despises terrorists whereas May holds hands with Trump who funded the IRA when they were blowing up London. Some cunt you are for supporting such a terrorist supporting bitch. Even Thatcher's best mate murdered over 30,000 Chileans and you support those cunts. Shame on you. You supported May who was the worst Home Secretary on record and Rudd who was 2nd worst but yeah Diane Abbott misquoted two things when May was lying about more than 2 things. :roll:

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Gigabit wrote:

Corbyn supports a united Ireland. And to stop the bombings, someone among our politicians had to be brave enough to talk to BOTH sides. Thatcher's government did too, along with the likes of Mo Mowlam. Was she a 'terrorist lover' ? You may hate the idea of talking to the IRA, but it stopped the bombs and brought the likes of Adams back into mainstream politics.

Those of us, me included, who had to look under our cars every morning were glad of that.

Many lives were saved thanks to the efforts of those willing to talk - Corbyn was just one of them.

Sorry Cans but you'll never convince me to vote Labour as long as Corbyn and co are at the helm...........

Yeah why would you want a better NHS, £10 an hour minimum wage, national investment bank to help the self employed etc etc?

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs