Snap election Autumn

Re: Snap election Autumn

Postby McAz » Tue May 22, 2018 3:02 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:Misinterpretating Mungo striges again.

Here'a a truer picture of our national debt under the Tories - impressive isn't it? :shake head:

United Kingdom (UK): National debt as a percentage of GDP 2000-2017

Thanks for confirming the numbers I posted

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/20 ... rne-right/

Read and Learn

It confirms that you carefully select information in order to misrepresent the truth, typical of Tories - do you do this to support you racism too?

How on earth are you ever going to learn anything if you have closed mind?
You are going to be stuck forever in that sewage pit of your anger and hatefulness

Oh dear, the cracks are showing.

I have shown on this thread that you are a purveyor of selective "truth",
on another thread that you are an outright liar,
and on another a racist of the worst kind.

What does a liar and a racist have that is worth teaching?
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Tue May 22, 2018 3:36 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The country is fucked.
Tory mismanagement and massive debt creation means the country is fucked.
Austerity politics hasn't worked and it has fucked the economy.
Handing public services to companies who see the country is fucked are not investing in the public services they now have in their hands but don't have enough customers with money to spend.
Inflation is rising.
Fuel prices are rising.
Productivity is dead.
Buying dollars to buy oil is becoming increasingly more difficult.
The likes of Boris and Cameron and Osborne who had money handed to them on a plate by others who knew about making money have pissed everything up the wall with their sense of entitlement.
The country is fucked.
When a Tory government nationalises a private company to save public services it brings shame on them and everything they preach.
The Tories are facing the reality that it's time to grab what they can and run.
Because the country is fucked.
The debt created by the Tories means the country is very very fucked.
An incoming Labour government or coalition will not be able to borrow the money needed to repair the damage these fucking bone idle money fuckers have created.
They'll be labelled as useless when the reality will be the banks the investors the capital has flown.
The country is fucked so yes I think there will be an election possibly just before a national collapse.
I think I need to go back to bed.
I'm fucked.

You are completely wrong
The budget is now balanced for the first time since 2001
Government debt in the UK is 86.5% of GDP - one of the lowest in the EU

"Research published by the International Monetary Fund said Britain set an example for other countries to follow in slashing the deficit by cutting public spending, rather than raising taxes."

I hope you had a good night's sleep.

TWO HUGE LIES HIGHLIGHTED THERE.

1. The budget is balanced ? No it isn't. Far from it. The Tories are still borrowing, and have added £39bn to the national debt in the last 12 months.

2. Government debt in the UK is 86.5% of GDP - one of the lowest in the EU - no it isn't. It actually ranks 8th HIGHEST of the 28 EU countries. 20 EU countries have a lower debt to GDP ratio than the UK.

If you can't reproduce simple facts without lying, when can you ever be believed ?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/269 ... oduct-gdp/
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Tue May 22, 2018 4:35 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The country is fucked.
Tory mismanagement and massive debt creation means the country is fucked.
Austerity politics hasn't worked and it has fucked the economy.
Handing public services to companies who see the country is fucked are not investing in the public services they now have in their hands but don't have enough customers with money to spend.
Inflation is rising.
Fuel prices are rising.
Productivity is dead.
Buying dollars to buy oil is becoming increasingly more difficult.
The likes of Boris and Cameron and Osborne who had money handed to them on a plate by others who knew about making money have pissed everything up the wall with their sense of entitlement.
The country is fucked.
When a Tory government nationalises a private company to save public services it brings shame on them and everything they preach.
The Tories are facing the reality that it's time to grab what they can and run.
Because the country is fucked.
The debt created by the Tories means the country is very very fucked.
An incoming Labour government or coalition will not be able to borrow the money needed to repair the damage these fucking bone idle money fuckers have created.
They'll be labelled as useless when the reality will be the banks the investors the capital has flown.
The country is fucked so yes I think there will be an election possibly just before a national collapse.
I think I need to go back to bed.
I'm fucked.

You are completely wrong
The budget is now balanced for the first time since 2001
Government debt in the UK is 86.5% of GDP - one of the lowest in the EU

"Research published by the International Monetary Fund said Britain set an example for other countries to follow in slashing the deficit by cutting public spending, rather than raising taxes."

I hope you had a good night's sleep.

TWO HUGE LIES HIGHLIGHTED THERE.

1. The budget is balanced ? No it isn't. Far from it. The Tories are still borrowing, and have added £39bn to the national debt in the last 12 months.

2. Government debt in the UK is 86.5% of GDP - one of the lowest in the EU - no it isn't. It actually ranks 8th HIGHEST of the 28 EU countries. 20 EU countries have a lower debt to GDP ratio than the UK.

If you can't reproduce simple facts without lying, when can you ever be believed ?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/269 ... oduct-gdp/

The trouble is morons believe the shyte on fake news sites like the Heil, Torygraph or the BNP loving semen Staines. They repeat the known lies on here and as a result are slaughtered by the intelligentsia. :gigglesnshit: I actually thought Viper was a Labour stooge as no one is so stupid as that plank but then Mungo steps up to take on the mantle of moron of the month. :pmsl:

Postby Gigabit » Tue May 22, 2018 9:39 pm

The budget is balanced? Hahahahaha, not even by the Tories' own measures. They re-defined "balanced" when it was clear they'd never meet the objectives they made in 2010.

Again, I ask what is the point. Great, balanced budget, so what? It's a number, productivity is woeful, growth is pathetic, homelessness is up, poor are poorer, persistent fall in wages (not even Greece's wages fell). Literally this is the most pathetic excuse for an "achievement" I've ever heard in my life.
Gigabit

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs