Real life Daniel Blake- 'Tories trying to kill me'

Re: Real life Daniel Blake- 'Tories trying to kill me'

Postby Guest » Wed May 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:A friend of mine was given £20.16 a week to live on. In 2016 I was given £15.40 a week to live on for 11 weeks then £0 for 15 weeks. Are you aware that people have died of starvation after being sanctioned with £0 a week? One of which was an ex soldier.

No they haven't.

Momentumite guest(s), why not register so we can see how many bullshitters are posting on here?

Or is all Gigabit? :canny:

Yes it does.

It happens all the time and is reported all over the media bar the Tory scum rags.

Try google you fucking lyingTory scum :hand:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed May 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Yes it does.

It happens all the time and is reported all over the media bar the Tory scum rags.

Yes those evil Tories are starving millions :off head:

Are there any Momentumites with IQs in three figures?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Wed May 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes it does.

Yes those evil Tories are starving millions :off head:

Are there any Momentumites with IQs in three figures?

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

Polling data and social and political science research do show that prejudice is more common in those who hold right-wing ideals that those of other political persuasions, Nosek told LiveScience. [7 Thoughts That Are Bad For You]

"The unique contribution here is trying to make some progress on the most challenging aspect of this," Nosek said, referring to the new study. "It's not that a relationship like that exists, but why it exists."

Brains and bias

Earlier studies have found links between low levels of education and higher levels of prejudice, Hodson said, so studying intelligence seemed a logical next step. The researchers turned to two studies of citizens in the United Kingdom, one that has followed babies since their births in March 1958, and another that did the same for babies born in April 1970. The children in the studies had their intelligence assessed at age 10 or 11; as adults ages 30 or 33, their levels of social conservatism and racism were measured. [Life's Extremes: Democrat vs. Republican]

https://www.livescience.com/18132-intel ... acism.html

:pmsl: :whistle:

Postby Guest » Wed May 23, 2018 8:51 pm

A disabled woman died from a “massive heart attack” after she was repeatedly refused vital financial support following assessments carried out by a private benefits firm, it has been reported.

Sandra Burns, from Luton, was found dead at the bottom of the stairs at her home on April 16, surrounded by letters from the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and over-due utility bills, having suffered what is believed to be a huge heart attack.

https://welfareweekly.com/disabled-woma ... vate-firm/

#ToryScum :shoot:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed May 23, 2018 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:A disabled woman died from a “massive heart attack” after she was repeatedly refused vital financial support following assessments carried out by a private benefits firm, it has been reported.

Sandra Burns, from Luton, was found dead at the bottom of the stairs at her home on April 16, surrounded by letters from the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and over-due utility bills, having suffered what is believed to be a huge heart attack.

"Welfare Weekly" is another Momentum fake news site, post a story from a real newspaper for a change please Mr Cliche Momentumite.

Or are you a troll, I hope so because otherwise you're a stereotype.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Wed May 23, 2018 9:22 pm

Disabled Luton woman ‘hounded’ for benefits claims

Read more at: https://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/disab ... -1-8503022

A disabled woman who struggled for years to claim benefits was found dead in her home – surrounded by unpaid bills and letters from the DWP.

Sandra Burns, 57, suffered chronic back pain with five fused vertebrae and repeatedly underwent health assessments in order to claim disability benefits.

On April 16, she was found by police dead at her home in Thatch Close, Lewsey Farm.

https://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/disabled-luton-woman-hounded-for-benefits-claims-1-8503022
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed May 23, 2018 9:23 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:A disabled woman died from a “massive heart attack” after she was repeatedly refused vital financial support following assessments carried out by a private benefits firm, it has been reported.

"Welfare Weekly" is another Momentum fake news site, post a story from a real newspaper for a change please Mr Cliche Momentumite.

Or are you a troll, I hope so because otherwise you're a stereotype.

No it isn't Tory boy.

You haven't posted any links to support the bile that you post, but then you can't because you're a lying Tory scumbag troll following your masters lead!

:dafinger:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed May 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:
No it isn't Tory boy.

You haven't posted any links to support the bile that you post, but then you can't because you're a lying Tory scumbag troll following your masters lead!

I'm not a Tory and gasp, horror, I don't read the Daily Mail either.

Thick Momentumite;

"Er, what, you must be a Tory cos everyone wot isn't us is a Tory innit".
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Wed May 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
No it isn't Tory boy.

Thick Momentumite;

Pack of lies.

Postby Si_Crewe » Wed May 23, 2018 11:21 pm

Claire wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:The London Economic was set up by a left-wing journalist to produce pro-Corbyn stories because they think the media is biased against him.

They are a bit but he does himself no favours. I'm just glad I don't live in England. I would have no clue who to vote for.

"A bit"?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-london-economic/

In review, The London Economic has a strong left wing bias in story selection that always favors the left. They consistently use loaded headlines such as: “Leaked list of Conservative Party sex pest sleaze published, shaming THIRTY SIX current Tory MPs.” While The London Economic mentions their source in articles, they do not provide hyperlinks for further verification of information, which leads to articles being spun and taken out of context. Overall, we rate The London Economic Left Biased and Mixed for factual reporting based on lack of hyperlinked sourcing.
Si_Crewe

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 12:01 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
Claire wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:The London Economic was set up by a left-wing journalist to produce pro-Corbyn stories because they think the media is biased against him.

They are a bit but he does himself no favours. I'm just glad I don't live in England. I would have no clue who to vote for.

"A bit"?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-london-economic/

In review, The London Economic has a strong left wing bias in story selection that always favors the left. They consistently use loaded headlines such as: “Leaked list of Conservative Party sex pest sleaze published, shaming THIRTY SIX current Tory MPs.” While The London Economic mentions their source in articles, they do not provide hyperlinks for further verification of information, which leads to articles being spun and taken out of context. Overall, we rate The London Economic Left Biased and Mixed for factual reporting based on lack of hyperlinked sourcing.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

MBFC News was founded by Dave Van Zandt in 2015. Dave studied Communications in college and over the years has focused on personal research in media bias and the role of media in politics. Dave is a registered Non-Affiliated voter who values evidence based reporting.

Just ask Dave!

:hand:

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 8:58 am

A disabled campaigner has told MPs how she was thrown out of a shelter and forced to sleep in her college library after she was unfairly sanctioned by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

Jen Fidai described yesterday (Wednesday)* how she spent nearly a year with no benefits after being wrongly sanctioned while studying for her A-levels in 2012, and was forced to leave the temporary accommodation where she had been staying.

She had to rely on friends for somewhere to sleep, or even the library at the sixth form college where she was studying, which also provided her with food during the day.

She had been sanctioned for failing to tell the jobcentre that she would not be attending a meeting, even though she was in full-time education at the time and had told them both in person and by phone that she would not be able to attend.

It later emerged that she had been placed on the wrong benefit and should not have been claiming jobseeker’s allowance.

Fidai (pictured), who is now chief executive of the LGBT mental health charity Rainbow Head, told the Commons work and pensions select committee that she had tried to explain the situation to the jobcentre “but they wouldn’t listen”.

She told Disability News Service later: “I left home shortly after starting sixth form college, and sofa surfed with friends and classmates for a little while.

“When I couldn’t find anywhere to stay, I’d sleep in the library at college during free periods and lunch, and then ride the night buses so that I kept moving.”

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/d ... -are-told/

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 10:14 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
No it isn't Tory boy.

Thick Momentumite;

you repeat the same lies the mail prints and the lies from guido are the same :shake head:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu May 24, 2018 11:57 am

Guest wrote:
you repeat the same lies the mail prints and the lies from guido are the same :shake head:

What that these stories you're posting are from Momentum fake news sites?

That's no lie, they are.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:

What that these stories you're posting are from Momentum fake news sites?

That's no lie, they are.

You really do have a problem with the truth.

There is an epidemic of lying that has infested the right wing and it's low IQ rat dropping supporters. :pukeup:

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs