Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Re: Tommy Robinson moved today

Postby banana chewits » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 pm

calitom wrote:..Now he is in main wing of a prison that is 71 % Muslim.
He was previously in a facility with 2% Muslim population.

This should make a lot of people here happy.


why, because so many muslims are in prison?
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 974
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Tommy Robinson moved today

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:52 pm

calitom wrote:..Now he is in main wing of a prison that is 71 % Muslim.
He was previously in a facility with 2% Muslim population.

This should make a lot of people here happy.


Tommy Robinson says he is friendly with Muslims.

In fact, he claimed on TV that there were three Muslims at his wedding.

Your concern for criminals is noted, but probably not necessary.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11737
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:56 pm

"Hillary campaign fully infused with known pedophiles and pedophile traffickers."

I don't know why, but I have an uneasy feeling that you heard that on Fox news, Tom.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11737
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:22 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:In Toms California ...... Effort to bar child marriage in California runs into opposition
https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/art ... 268497.php


California is the land of fruits and nuts.

Wow what a comment when it comes to child abuse!
Are you one of the Yanks who defends children being raped and then forced to marry some old bloke who was the rapist?

Are you just going to ignore these posts I've made Tom about child sex rape marriage in America?
How it is hard to change it because of religious traditions?
What are these religious traditions?
The cult of hillbilly?
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:29 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:In Toms California ...... Effort to bar child marriage in California runs into opposition
https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/art ... 268497.php


California is the land of fruits and nuts.

Wow what a comment when it comes to child abuse!
Are you one of the Yanks who defends children being raped and then forced to marry some old bloke who was the rapist?

Are you just going to ignore these posts I've made Tom about child sex rape marriage in America?
How it is hard to change it because of religious traditions?
What are these religious traditions?
The cult of hillbilly?


He thinks that it's OK if white people do it in the name of religion.

Perhaps he should look closer to home when he's slinging his mumbo jumbo Satan shit around, the c**t.... :hand: :shake head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:56 am

"Are you just going to ignore these posts I've made Tom about child sex rape marriage in America?"

Tom appears perfectly comfortable in ignoring factual posts if they disagree with his warped, paranoid views. He can't even admit that Robinson is a common criminal.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11737
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby calitom » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:57 am

I wonder what blackmailed bureaucrat gave the order to move Mr Robinson to a prison where he hears the death chants /threats/pounding on the walls from the 71% Muslim population.
Thats how it works with govt higher ups in the deep state. No one is allowed in until they are sufficiently blackmailable. Works like a charm.
Thats how Jimmy saville was untouched for decades when many knew he was a demonic perv. He scared ,frightened ,blackmailed people.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 2794
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:07 am

calitom wrote:I wonder what blackmailed bureaucrat gave the order to move Mr Robinson to a prison where he hears the death chants /threats/pounding on the walls from the 71% Muslim population.
Thats how it works with govt higher ups in the deep state. No one is allowed in until they are sufficiently blackmailable. Works like a charm.
Thats how Jimmy saville was untouched for decades when many knew he was a demonic perv. He scared ,frightened ,blackmailed people.

Way to go Tom, concentrate on Tommy who you are totally pig ignorant about and ignore the elephant in your room.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:29 am

Cannydc wrote:"Are you just going to ignore these posts I've made Tom about child sex rape marriage in America?"

Tom appears perfectly comfortable in ignoring factual posts if they disagree with his warped, paranoid views. He can't even admit that Robinson is a common criminal.

I think the devils got his tongue.
According to Tom's world view America must be totally dominated by possessed men and women in seats of power.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:08 am

Perhaps you would kindly answer one simple question, Tom.

Do you actually have substantiated proof that he has been moved ?

And substantiated proof (if the first point can be seen to be true) that ANY jail in the UK has a 71% Muslim population ?

Thanks in advance - look forward to seeing your 'sources'.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11737
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:37 am

this is hilarious. political prisoner.

User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 974
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:07 am

Cannydc wrote:Perhaps you would kindly answer one simple question, Tom.

Do you actually have substantiated proof that he has been moved ?

And substantiated proof (if the first point can be seen to be true) that ANY jail in the UK has a 71% Muslim population ?

Thanks in advance - look forward to seeing your 'sources'.


Probably far right hate site fake news likely to be Yank.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:11 pm

guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Perhaps you would kindly answer one simple question, Tom.

Do you actually have substantiated proof that he has been moved ?

And substantiated proof (if the first point can be seen to be true) that ANY jail in the UK has a 71% Muslim population ?

Thanks in advance - look forward to seeing your 'sources'.


Probably far right hate site fake news likely to be Yank.


Where have the claims come from?

The usual suspects.

The claims originate from Tommy Robinson's 'manager', a man called Caolan Robertson.

And he made the claim directly to Alex Jones, boss of far-right crank conspiracy theory website InfoWars, who broadcast them to his millions of followers.

The claims were later picked up by former Breitbart editor, failed Ukip leadership candidate and self confessed provocateur Raheem Kassam, who Tweeted them to his followers.

Kassam also claimed the decision to move him from one prison to another was made by the UK Home Office, specifically by Home Secretary Sajid Javid.

And they were spread further by British InfoWars writer Paul Joseph Watson, on his Twitter account.

And finally, did Sajid Javid order Robinson to be moved between prisons, as widely 'reported' ?

No.

Sajid Javid is the Home Secretary.

The Home Office don't deal with prisoners, the Ministry of Justice do.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... n-12706229
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11737
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:14 pm

banana chewits wrote:this is hilarious. political prisoner.



It sells books.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:15 pm

The FarRight never let things like facts get in the way of a story :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests