Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 26, 2018 8:57 pm

Cannydc wrote:Oh hang on - your previous post makes no sense. He hasn't been jailed, to my knowledge, or even been before a judge.. He may be questioned, but there is certainly no reason for his personal brief not to return if required and deal with him - it simply required a phone call to say that police had changed their mind and were keeping him in for questioning.

He's in Hull jail now, 13 months what are you talking about?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Guests, log in please for your illiterate abuse.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Sat May 26, 2018 9:03 pm

I didn't realise that young Tommy had been permanently banned from Twitter - what a pleasant Bank Holiday weekend this is.
McAz

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Puzzler wrote:Paid off by the Saudis hence why they let the cunts fund wahhabi mosques and schools.

You're right, arms sales, jet sales, their investment in the City play a big part in this.

Much more important to the government than girls from poor backgrounds, mainly in the North.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:07 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Oh hang on - your previous post makes no sense. He hasn't been jailed, to my knowledge, or even been before a judge.. He may be questioned, but there is certainly no reason for his personal brief not to return if required and deal with him - it simply required a phone call to say that police had changed their mind and were keeping him in for questioning.

He wasn't jailed this week. Deal with it. He was jailed on a suspended sentence last year that means if he crossed a line he goes to jail without passing GO! Thus he is jail again because of the ORIGINAL SENTENCE. Underfuckingstood? :pointlaugh:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 26, 2018 9:35 pm

Guest wrote:
He wasn't jailed this week. Deal with it. He was jailed on a suspended sentence last year that means if he crossed a line he goes to jail without passing GO! Thus he is jail again because of the ORIGINAL SENTENCE. Underfuckingstood? :pointlaugh:

No he was sentenced last year, he was jailed yesterday, get a dictionary FFS.

I've had it with guests, yes it's kept this forum going but at what cost?

Snides and idiots.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat May 26, 2018 9:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Looks like Ray sources his information from Twitter. :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/1000387420397989889
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat May 26, 2018 9:39 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:

Snides and idiots.

Then post up links from credible mainstream media sources to show that.
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:

Snides and idiots.

Spoken like the true fascist cunt that you are. :hand:

Postby MISAWA » Sat May 26, 2018 9:54 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
MISAWA wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:The one yesterday.

Allegedly the police told his solicitor he was being released and therefore thought she wasn't needed.

But he wasn't released and had to have the duty solicitor.

Look I don't agree with everything he does or says, he's certainly no saint and this gang whilst the majority are Muslims, the alleged ringleader is actually a Sikh, which I called him out on on more than one occasion for not mentioning.

But the way the state is acting is quite scary and threatening to everyone, and I also wonder why they're doing it, paid off by Saudis, or more likely because it's easier to cover up the gangs/ terrorism than stop them.

Paid off by the Saudis hence why they let the cunts fund wahhabi mosques and schools.

Hey Puzzles, bet you wanna give Tommy a sweet fisting lol

Hey missywissywawa, bet you want a goat to shove one of its horns up ya arsehole and puncture through to your ballsack, while Al Baghdadi facefucks you. Horrible degenerate little psychotic troll.

Are you for real Puzzles? :yikes:

It is. Amazing huh?!
MISAWA

Postby MISAWA » Sat May 26, 2018 9:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:

Snides and idiots.

Spoken like the true fascist cunt that you are. :hand:

Him and Puzzles are at it right now lol
MISAWA

Postby Clever Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 10:15 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:

Snides and idiots.

He was jailed for 18 months, he did 3 months and the rest was suspended, you nonce.
Clever Guest

Postby Clever Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Didn't seem to be doing anything to get arrested and the police certainly seem to have a hard-on for him, don't really want these gangs reporting on as there are so many of them.

But if he was calling the defendants "paedophiles" outside the court while the case is going on that is obviously wrong as they are innocent until proven guilty.

He just seemed to be standing there in this case though and a load of police jumped out of a van, looked pre-planned.

Have you ever wondered why (Rock On) Tommy never once campaigned or complained about the Church of England or the Roman Catholic Church of Great Britain abusing children? Neither have you. Cunt. :shake head:
Clever Guest

Postby Cannydc » Sun May 27, 2018 6:20 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

One could ask the same of you.

Judge Heather Norton handed him a three months imprisonment in May last year but suspended it for 18 months on the condition he did not commit further offences.

That's 3 MONTHS. Which is the sentence a judge could make him serve if breaching his set conditions.

I can't find any links to 13 months, barring those from an idiot foreign 'supporter'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 68821.html
Cannydc

Postby Mr Spock » Sun May 27, 2018 7:17 am

Cannydc wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

One could ask the same of you.

Judge Heather Norton handed him a three months imprisonment in May last year but suspended it for 18 months on the condition he did not commit further offences.

That's 3 MONTHS. Which is the sentence a judge could make him serve if breaching his set conditions.

I can't find any links to 13 months, barring those from an idiot foreign 'supporter'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 68821.html

Fact is actions nearly resulted in nearly 60 Asian child abusers getting away with it, he nearly fucked up the Rochdale case, the Canterbury case and this week the Leeds case. He says he is against Asian (barely half are Muslims) rapists but if that were so why would you prejudice a trial so much that the defendants could get off? It makes no logical sense.
Mr Spock

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs