Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Cannydc » Wed May 30, 2018 11:34 am

Puzzler wrote:
calitom wrote:this is a win for child rape. congrats brits.

Great post Tom. People like Canny cheer on the erosion of our rights, thinking it’ll never happen to them or people they agree with. If Tommy ends up dead like the bloke who went away for putting bacon outside a mosque, then there needs to be mass civil disobedience and possibly civil war. WW1 was triggered by a single assassination so it’s not too farfetched...

If anyone is eroding the rights of the VICTIMS (remember them ? ) by recklessly endangering THEIR RIGHTS to see their abusers tried and jailed, with no danger of acquittal, appeal or awful retrial, it is Tommy Robinson.

And you, by supporting his actions, you appear to not care a hoot for them or their predicament.

Shame on you.
Cannydc

Postby calitom » Wed May 30, 2018 8:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Great post Tom. People like Canny cheer on the erosion of our rights, thinking it’ll never happen to them or people they agree with. If Tommy ends up dead like the bloke who went away for putting bacon outside a mosque, then there needs to be mass civil disobedience and possibly civil war. WW1 was triggered by a single assassination so it’s not too farfetched...

Do you not understand that he may have hindered the case against the accused groomers? He was specifically warned NOT to report on the case until the verdict, in fear of a mistrial. Once the case was over, he could have reported on it as much as he liked. It wasn’t being covered up, there was no conspiracy. He broke the terms of his suspended sentence so will go back to jail. He only has his self to blame.

Can’t you see that?

I can see that that is an elaborate gymnastic type line of reasoning to ultimately support fascist actions by the govt.
Nice try.
calitom

Postby banana chewits » Wed May 30, 2018 8:32 pm

calitom wrote:
Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Do you not understand that he may have hindered the case against the accused groomers? He was specifically warned NOT to report on the case until the verdict, in fear of a mistrial. Once the case was over, he could have reported on it as much as he liked. It wasn’t being covered up, there was no conspiracy. He broke the terms of his suspended sentence so will go back to jail. He only has his self to blame.

Can’t you see that?

I can see that that is an elaborate gymnastic type line of reasoning to ultimately support fascist actions by the govt.
Nice try.

you don't have the same culture of making sure juries remain untainted.
banana chewits

Postby Dean » Wed May 30, 2018 8:34 pm

calitom wrote:
Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Can’t you see that?

Nice try.

There’s no line of reasoning Tom, only facts. Facts which are publicly available for anybody to read...
Dean

Postby Maddog » Wed May 30, 2018 10:27 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Nope.

He was only out on license, and as soon as he committed the exact same offence (contempt of court) a second time he was on thinner than thin ice.

And paid for his idiocy with an extra 10 months on top of the 3 months which had been previously suspended.

This is what many people just aren't 'getting' for some reason. They don't understand due process, contempt of court, suspended sentencing or anything about bail conditions. Judging by the Twitterage most posting on there are angry Americans with no concept of our judicial system and i suspect the vast majority who signed that daft petition are also from the US. Brits have no excuse. They should know how the law works here.

I understand how the law works there. I just don't agree with it.

Just like I understand how the law works here, and often don't agree with it.

:cuppaT:
Maddog

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed May 30, 2018 10:54 pm

What on earth happened to poor Tommy Robinson? 10 Things You Should Know.
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/ ... -robinson/

The gang on trial may now have to be set free.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby calitom » Wed May 30, 2018 10:55 pm

I think the citation of the jury law in the Uk is being serially abused by fascists. Any time you want to shut someone up just invoke the jury influencing card.
Dont buy it.

So in other words just shut up about grooming and competely out of control immigration because somewhere there is a jury trial going on with some connection to what you are bringing to light thru free speech.
I understand the british law...and I like it on principle. You dont want the morons on the jury to be affected by newspaper or internet or demonstration because many jurors
are too imbecilic to not be affected. I get it....But every protest or exchange of ideas cant be shut down just because a same subject trial is going on.
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed May 30, 2018 10:57 pm

calitom wrote:I think the citation of the jury law in the Uk is being serially abused by fascists. Any time you want to shut someone up just invoke the jury influencing card.
Dont buy it.

So in other words just shut up about grooming and competely out of control immigration because somewhere there is a jury trial going on with some connection to what you are bringing to light thru free speech.
I understand the british law...and I like it on principle. You dont want the morons on the jury to be affected by newspaper or internet or demonstration because many jurors
are too imbecilic to not be affected. I get it....But every protest or exchange of ideas cant be shut down just because a same subject trial is going on.

He cannot and is not the martyr of free speech.
He may now have set free a sex grooming sex slave gang.
It's got nadda to do with fucking free speech.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby calitom » Wed May 30, 2018 11:00 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:What on earth happened to poor Tommy Robinson? 10 Things You Should Know.
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/ ... -robinson/

The gang on trial may now have to be set free.

so the weasels win again...they get their fellow child rapists(alleged) released and they get to blame the guy protesting against the out of control grooming gangs.

"what could we do?? Tommy Robinson's fault!!" ;)

a win win for satan.
calitom

Postby calitom » Wed May 30, 2018 11:01 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
calitom wrote:I think the citation of the jury law in the Uk is being serially abused by fascists. Any time you want to shut someone up just invoke the jury influencing card.
Dont buy it.

you fell for it Jack.
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed May 30, 2018 11:14 pm

calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dont buy it.

you fell for it Jack.

I think you fucking fell on your head at birth Tom.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Wed May 30, 2018 11:28 pm

This is the part Tom should have read from your link - it applies to him and his asinine comments.

" Ye of little brain. He was found to be in contempt of court and given a suspended sentence because his actions put a serious criminal trial in jeopardy. Running around a court building shouting “paedophile” at defendants during a live trial, or live-streaming defendants and members of the public – potentially including jurors – entering and exiting a court building against a tub thumping narration of “Muslim paedophile gangs”, is hardly conducive to ensuring a fair trial. And if there can’t be a fair trial, nobody gets justice. Not the accused, not the complainants, not the public."

Can't be clearer.

And doubtless he will ignore it, as it doesn't match his agenda....
Cannydc

Postby banana chewits » Wed May 30, 2018 11:33 pm

Dont buy it.

it had already been brought to light, which is why there was a trial going on.
banana chewits

Postby Guest » Thu May 31, 2018 1:07 am

calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dont buy it.

you fell for it Jack.

Why do you despise laws made by Right wing Capitalists?

I would have thought that would have been right up your boulevard.

Postby Guest » Thu May 31, 2018 7:45 am

Dont buy it.

There's also the protection of the victims to be taken into account. I know you won't buy that either. You should stick to Storm Front.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs