Corbyn as PM - and keep us in EU

Re: Corbyn as PM - and keep us in EU

Postby McAz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:34 am

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:Do have details of Labour's anti-Jew policies, I wouldn't want to vote for them - or should I ask an anti-Semite like Toryboy Mungo? :dunno:

Have you apologised to Cannydc yet for your disgusting post racially abusing his Thai wife?

Trolling won't help you deflect from your hate posts Mungo. :shake head:

MungoBrush wrote:There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

There are other groups who come here who clearly don’t like the way things are

They don’t like our food so they want us all to change to their ways

MUSLIMS - Halal - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halal

They don’t like our schools so they start their own
MUSLIMS - Islamic Schools - http://ams-uk.org/

They don’t like our clothes so the wear other stuff

They don’t like our laws so they try to change them
MUSLIMS - Sharia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Sharia_Council
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:54 am

"Have you apologised to Cannydc yet for your disgusting post racially abusing his Thai wife?"

He didn't racially abuse my wife.

You are mistaken - I suggest you address your own, rather more obvious racist posting. Perhaps by telling us exactly which groups (plural) you were referring to.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Cannydc wrote:"Have you apologised to Cannydc yet for your disgusting post racially abusing his Thai wife?"

You are mistaken - I suggest you address your own, rather more obvious racist posting. Perhaps by telling us exactly which groups (plural) you were referring to.

He referred to Thai women who marry western men as "hairy-arsed stokers"
If he had racially abused my wife in that way, I would not have let him get away with it
On any other forum, he would have been instantly and permanently banned for that racist post.

But this is dogs, and I guess you are chosing to ignore it and not defend your spouse, because he's one of the local Corbyn fanboys

Complete hypocracy on your part.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Cannydc wrote:"Have you apologised to Cannydc yet for your disgusting post racially abusing his Thai wife?"

You and I both know he is desperately trying to deflect from his race hate posts - example below which I am more than happy to continue to post.

MungoBrush wrote:There are certain groups of people who migrate here who like our way of like and want to become British. They make an effort to fit in and aren’t trying to change our society

JEWS - Shechita - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shechita

JEWS -Jewish primary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/271_jewish_primary_schoo.htm
JEWS -Jewish secondary schools
http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/272_jewish_secondary_sch.htm

JEWS - Beth Din - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_din
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:38 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

He referred to Thai women who marry western men as "hairy-arsed stokers"
If he had racially abused my wife in that way, I would not have let him get away with it
On any other forum, he would have been instantly and permanently banned for that racist post.

But this is dogs, and I guess you are chosing to ignore it and not defend your spouse, because he's one of the local Corbyn fanboys

Complete hypocracy on your part.

I have no need to defend my wife, and don't believe that line was aimed at her.

Thing is, there are some people on here who I respect enough to believe. Some you would be surprised at - some not. My choice.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Cannydc wrote:I have no need to defend my wife, and don't believe that line was aimed at her.

Thing is, there are some people on here who I respect enough to believe. Some you would be surprised at - some not. My choice.

Yes it is your choice - one that I dont understand

Your choice is to ignore a racist abusive post aimed at your wife and all other Thai women who have married western men

But to join in the faux outrage generated by McAz - the real racist - who has deceitfully edited another members post so that he can point and scream "racist" again and again and again at someone else

Don't you see that this is a standard tactice to divert attention away from his own racism?
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:12 pm

He's poorly trying to tar others as racist when he has posted a disgusting attack on ethnic minorities for having the temerity to come here and live in their established way.

Postby McAz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:01 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I have no need to defend my wife, and don't believe that line was aimed at her.

Yes it is your choice - one that I dont understand

Your choice is to ignore a racist abusive post aimed at your wife and all other Thai women who have married western men

But to join in the faux outrage generated by McAz - the real racist - who has deceitfully edited another members post so that he can point and scream "racist" again and again and again at someone else

Don't you see that this is a standard tactice to divert attention away from his own racism?

Yes, and it's a tactic you have actively employed since you were caught out...

MUSLIMS - Halal - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halal

MUSLIMS - Islamic Schools - http://ams-uk.org/

MUSLIMS - Sharia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Sharia_Council

...what a shame you made the error of committng your racism to print, you might just have got away with it. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Gigabit » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Mungo is just embarrassing himself now.
Gigabit

Postby McAz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:53 pm

@CannyDC

Here is the post which our resident Toryboy chooses to cite in his desperate attempts to deflect from his blatant racism.

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:It's generally more conservative people who are pissed off with modern feminist women who get the Thai and Phillipino women in.

They want someone more feminine and willing to be a housewife.

"Gammons" as you lefties like to call them.

Who wants a hairy-arsed stoker as a wife? :scratch:

And here, lest there be any doubt, is the definition of "hairy-arsed stoker" which I gave to LM:

McAz wrote:Hairy-arsed stoker refers to an engineer in the Royal Navy, so called because they used to stoke the boilers...

https://en-gb.facebook.com/HairyArsedStokers/

...dirty greasy buggers, or in other words, about as far from the feminine as you can get.

It's a mystery to me how this is any way racist or a slight against your missus or Thai woman in general. I know that you don't hold that view but if anyone else can throw light on it I'd be grateful if they'd shout up.

I am always happy to own what I post and explain and defend them accordingly. Perhaps now I have made this gesture MungoBrush will have the balls to follow my lead and respond to your request.

Cannydc wrote:He didn't racially abuse my wife.

McAz

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:21 pm

I always took your comment to mean "Of course people prefer women to be "more feminine and willing to be a housewife", after all, "who wants a hairy-arsed stoker as a wife?"

I still do. It is perfectly understandable, and gives no offence whatsoever.
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:39 pm

Cannydc wrote:I always took your comment to mean "Of course people prefer women to be "more feminine and willing to be a housewife", after all, "who wants a hairy-arsed stoker as a wife?"

Thanks, as any reasonable person would I think - but if anyone else wants to pitch in and exploit or expand on Mungo's bizarre logic I'm more than happy to hear it.
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:38 pm

McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I always took your comment to mean "Of course people prefer women to be "more feminine and willing to be a housewife", after all, "who wants a hairy-arsed stoker as a wife?"

Thanks, as any reasonable person would I think - but if anyone else wants to pitch in and exploit or expand on Mungo's bizarre logic I'm more than happy to hear it.

And there’s the difference between you and me
I didn’t need to make any changes or elaborations to your vile racist post. It speaks for itself.
But you needed to use deceit and lies by changing my original post to pursue your disgusting racist agenda.
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:48 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:

I didn’t need to make any changes or elaborations to your vile racist post. It speaks for itself.
But you needed to use deceit and lies by changing my original post to pursue your disgusting racist agenda.

Idiot post.

:off head: :pukeup:

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:55 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:

The racist agenda of your post was apparent for all to see, except for racists like you. Cunt.

Your post was dripping with craven racism. Once you accept this we can move on.

Until then you will always be MungoThe Racist.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs