AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Fletch » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:47 pm

Cannydc wrote:Will Treeza order a full enquiry into the vile Islamophobia that is endemic on her party ?


They won't ever admit it and those that carry on with it use the 'they're terrorists though' argument to justify it.

Also seen on here a lot when abusing brown folk. :shake head:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10167
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Keyser » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:15 am

calitom wrote:calling people 'racist'. A staple of the phony Godless pseudoliberal.
It is very effective though.Puts people on the defensive and deflects from the vacuousness of the pseudoliberal argument.
An old trick taught by demons like Saul Alinsky


What does being 'Godless' have to do with it? :dunno:

I don't need the fear of a fictional being's 'Hell' to be a decent person.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:23 am

You cannot be godless, Tom - anymore than you can be unicornless.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:02 am

The chairman of the Conservative Party’s own Muslim forum has accused the Tories of failing to root out Islamophobia because they are scared of damaging their own political power.

Mohammed Amin said the party does not want to “rock the boat” with a contentious racism probe at a time when it lacks a Commons majority, and instead is hoping the issue “will magically go away”.

Speaking exclusively to The Independent, the chairman of the Conservative Muslim Forum (CMF), itself comprising party members and set up to encourage Islamic people to stand for office under the Tory banner, claimed repeated warnings about the problem had been ignored.

It comes as further evidence of Islamophobia came to light, including:

Five BME Tory members being seated on a single table at the back of a room at a Conservative association dinner

One Muslim member telling how a councillor had told him he was “not welcome” in the party

The same member later being told during a candidate’s interview that “naturally in your core belief women are not allowed to work”



It just gets worse and worse.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 84876.html
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12178
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby calitom » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:44 am

Keyser wrote:
calitom wrote:calling people 'racist'. A staple of the phony Godless pseudoliberal.
It is very effective though.Puts people on the defensive and deflects from the vacuousness of the pseudoliberal argument.
An old trick taught by demons like Saul Alinsky


What does being 'Godless' have to do with it? :dunno:

I don't need the fear of a fictional being's 'Hell' to be a decent person.


I agree with you in one sense.there are a lot of good people who are not religious who nevertheless are honest people.
So I stand corrected for that unclarity of my statement.
However,sad to say it is the Godless(not all or even a majority) who take advantage of not having any moral authority to fear.
Like a lot of people on this board they fling around weasellike lies that they may have convinced themselves in some perverse way are not lies
or misrepresentations..having convinced themselves that there is no superior moral authority in which they will need to answer to.
They would rather shout down and spew illogic in order to pretend they won some sort of victory VS actually seeking the truth.
The truth is inconvenient to these people.

And let me add i was being kind by stating that they are Godless...Many in fact---like the deep leadership of the deep state and the EU do acknowledge God
but are in active battle against HIm.--The child molestors/satan worshippers who shield and participate in pedophilia .Those who shielded the child molestation gangs
in the UK and elsewhere for all these years and yet somehow blame Tommy Robinson--the man who is the loudest in exposing this...attacking his name changes and soccer hooliganism
and other warts as if these things nullified his message. Decades of neglect and horror...and little Tommy Robinson gets shouted down and blamed.
Unfortunately those are the tactics of the liars of this world and of the dark part of the supernatural.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3047
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:27 am

calitom wrote:
Keyser wrote:
calitom wrote:calling people 'racist'. A staple of the phony Godless pseudoliberal.
It is very effective though.Puts people on the defensive and deflects from the vacuousness of the pseudoliberal argument.
An old trick taught by demons like Saul Alinsky


What does being 'Godless' have to do with it? :dunno:

I don't need the fear of a fictional being's 'Hell' to be a decent person.


I agree with you in one sense.there are a lot of good people who are not religious who nevertheless are honest people.
So I stand corrected for that unclarity of my statement.
However,sad to say it is the Godless(not all or even a majority) who take advantage of not having any moral authority to fear.
Like a lot of people on this board they fling around weasellike lies that they may have convinced themselves in some perverse way are not lies
or misrepresentations..having convinced themselves that there is no superior moral authority in which they will need to answer to.
They would rather shout down and spew illogic in order to pretend they won some sort of victory VS actually seeking the truth.
The truth is inconvenient to these people.

And let me add i was being kind by stating that they are Godless...Many in fact---like the deep leadership of the deep state and the EU do acknowledge God
but are in active battle against HIm.--The child molestors/satan worshippers who shield and participate in pedophilia .Those who shielded the child molestation gangs
in the UK and elsewhere for all these years and yet somehow blame Tommy Robinson--the man who is the loudest in exposing this...attacking his name changes and soccer hooliganism
and other warts as if these things nullified his message. Decades of neglect and horror...and little Tommy Robinson gets shouted down and blamed.
Unfortunately those are the tactics of the liars of this world and of the dark part of the supernatural.


Robinson isn't being shouted down and blamed. He was responsible for a trial nearly collapsing and the victims having to go through the whole process again.

Why don't you understand this?

Also Trump is in charge of your deep state.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:51 pm

A former Conservative parliamentary candidate who quit the party over its treatment of black and minority ethnic communities has said that, as the son of two refugees, he was “unable to look at himself in the mirror”.

Kishan Devani, who was the deputy chair of the party in London, has now joined the Liberal Democrats after the Tory’s “lurch to the right” and failure to deal with Islamophobia.

Mr Devani said the party’s attitude made him “very uncomfortable” and it was an attempt to become “Ukip-lite”.

“Islamophobia is one of many issues in the party. I think there is a wider issue of the party lurching to the right since the Brexit vote – which has also clearly had a significant impact in the general outlook of the party,” he told The Independent.


I think it would make any right-thinking person uncomfortable. Sadly, there aren't many right-thinking Tories.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 90121.html
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12178
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:41 pm

The Conservative Party deliberately uses "dangerous" hatred of Muslims to win elections, its former chairwoman declared today.

Sayeeda Warsi said Tory Islamophobia goes "all the way to the top" because the attitude is "who cares" - as long as it gets votes.

And she sensationally blamed top Tory Michael Gove's "extreme views" for the "Ukipification" of her party, despite Mr Gove being tipped as a moderniser and future leader.

Baroness Warsi, who was the first female Muslim minister at Cabinet, has already been an outspoken critic of her party since her term as chair ended in 2012.

But her comments today appear to go further than criticism she has made before.

The 47-year-old lawyer singled out the Tories' "dog-whistle" campaign against Sadiq Khan , who became London's first Muslim mayor in 2016.

Conservative Zac Goldsmith infamously issued leaflets targeted at the Tamil community claiming Mr Khan would tax "family jewellery".

Baroness Warsi told Business Insider: "We specifically went out for Hindu voters saying Sadiq's after your jewellery and I love Modi and by the way, Sadiq is an extremist.

"It was really amateur dog whistle politics.

"I just feel that somebody in campaign took a decision that if we throw enough dirt at him tied to the fact that he's a Muslim then people will say this man can't be trusted and he won't vote for him."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... s-12681398
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:42 pm

Guest wrote:The Conservative Party deliberately uses "dangerous" hatred of Muslims to win elections, its former chairwoman declared today.

Sayeeda Warsi said Tory Islamophobia goes "all the way to the top" because the attitude is "who cares" - as long as it gets votes.

And she sensationally blamed top Tory Michael Gove's "extreme views" for the "Ukipification" of her party, despite Mr Gove being tipped as a moderniser and future leader.

Baroness Warsi, who was the first female Muslim minister at Cabinet, has already been an outspoken critic of her party since her term as chair ended in 2012.

But her comments today appear to go further than criticism she has made before.

The 47-year-old lawyer singled out the Tories' "dog-whistle" campaign against Sadiq Khan , who became London's first Muslim mayor in 2016.

Conservative Zac Goldsmith infamously issued leaflets targeted at the Tamil community claiming Mr Khan would tax "family jewellery".

Baroness Warsi told Business Insider: "We specifically went out for Hindu voters saying Sadiq's after your jewellery and I love Modi and by the way, Sadiq is an extremist.

"It was really amateur dog whistle politics.

"I just feel that somebody in campaign took a decision that if we throw enough dirt at him tied to the fact that he's a Muslim then people will say this man can't be trusted and he won't vote for him."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... s-12681398


Well done the Tories on here for condemning this. :more beer:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Fletch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:53 pm

There seems to be a shocking lack of outrage from the right compared with how they were over labour and the orchestrated anti Semitism accusations. :scratch:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10167
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:59 pm

Fletch wrote:There seems to be a shocking lack of outrage from the right compared with how they were over labour and the orchestrated anti Semitism accusations. :scratch:


Islamphobia is now acceptable to Tories, which is hate crimes against Muslims have reached huge levels. :shake head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:02 am

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:There seems to be a shocking lack of outrage from the right compared with how they were over labour and the orchestrated anti Semitism accusations. :scratch:


Islamphobia is now acceptable to Tories, which is hate crimes against Muslims have reached huge levels. :shake head:


Have none of the right wingers on here spoken out about it? :shake head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:There seems to be a shocking lack of outrage from the right compared with how they were over labour and the orchestrated anti Semitism accusations. :scratch:


Islamphobia is now acceptable to Tories, which is hate crimes against Muslims have reached huge levels. :shake head:


Have none of the right wingers on here spoken out about it? :shake head:


They have all declared how disgusted they are about it. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Punk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:There seems to be a shocking lack of outrage from the right compared with how they were over labour and the orchestrated anti Semitism accusations. :scratch:


Islamphobia is now acceptable to Tories, which is hate crimes against Muslims have reached huge levels. :shake head:


Have none of the right wingers on here spoken out about it? :shake head:


They have all declared how disgusted they are about it. :gigglesnshit:


Yes they are quite deafening on the subject. :thud:
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:45 pm

calitom wrote:
Keyser wrote:
calitom wrote:calling people 'racist'. A staple of the phony Godless pseudoliberal.
It is very effective though.Puts people on the defensive and deflects from the vacuousness of the pseudoliberal argument.
An old trick taught by demons like Saul Alinsky


What does being 'Godless' have to do with it? :dunno:

I don't need the fear of a fictional being's 'Hell' to be a decent person.


I agree with you in one sense.there are a lot of good people who are not religious who nevertheless are honest people.
So I stand corrected for that unclarity of my statement.
However,sad to say it is the Godless(not all or even a majority) who take advantage of not having any moral authority to fear.
Like a lot of people on this board they fling around weasellike lies that they may have convinced themselves in some perverse way are not lies
or misrepresentations..having convinced themselves that there is no superior moral authority in which they will need to answer to.
They would rather shout down and spew illogic in order to pretend they won some sort of victory VS actually seeking the truth.
The truth is inconvenient to these people.

And let me add i was being kind by stating that they are Godless...Many in fact---like the deep leadership of the deep state and the EU do acknowledge God
but are in active battle against HIm.--The child molestors/satan worshippers who shield and participate in pedophilia .Those who shielded the child molestation gangs
in the UK and elsewhere for all these years and yet somehow blame Tommy Robinson--the man who is the loudest in exposing this...attacking his name changes and soccer hooliganism
and other warts as if these things nullified his message. Decades of neglect and horror...and little Tommy Robinson gets shouted down and blamed.
Unfortunately those are the tactics of the liars of this world and of the dark part of the supernatural.

You're weasel full of hot air.
A hypocrite full of bullshit.
You're a coward.
You won't answer the posts I've made about official sanctioning of paedophillia and child sexual abuse in your country and your state.
Here's yet another opportunity.
I'm guessing you didn't even know because American people are largely misinformed and ill informed about everything just like you are about the so called free speech hero Tommy whatever his name is today.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5109
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests