AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Punk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
calitom wrote:
Keyser wrote:
calitom wrote:calling people 'racist'. A staple of the phony Godless pseudoliberal.
It is very effective though.Puts people on the defensive and deflects from the vacuousness of the pseudoliberal argument.
An old trick taught by demons like Saul Alinsky

What does being 'Godless' have to do with it? :dunno:

I don't need the fear of a fictional being's 'Hell' to be a decent person.

I agree with you in one sense.there are a lot of good people who are not religious who nevertheless are honest people.
So I stand corrected for that unclarity of my statement.
However,sad to say it is the Godless(not all or even a majority) who take advantage of not having any moral authority to fear.
Like a lot of people on this board they fling around weasellike lies that they may have convinced themselves in some perverse way are not lies
or misrepresentations..having convinced themselves that there is no superior moral authority in which they will need to answer to.
They would rather shout down and spew illogic in order to pretend they won some sort of victory VS actually seeking the truth.
The truth is inconvenient to these people.

And let me add i was being kind by stating that they are Godless...Many in fact---like the deep leadership of the deep state and the EU do acknowledge God
but are in active battle against HIm.--The child molestors/satan worshippers who shield and participate in pedophilia .Those who shielded the child molestation gangs
in the UK and elsewhere for all these years and yet somehow blame Tommy Robinson--the man who is the loudest in exposing this...attacking his name changes and soccer hooliganism
and other warts as if these things nullified his message. Decades of neglect and horror...and little Tommy Robinson gets shouted down and blamed.
Unfortunately those are the tactics of the liars of this world and of the dark part of the supernatural.

You're weasel full of hot air.
A hypocrite full of bullshit.
You're a coward.
You won't answer the posts I've made about official sanctioning of paedophillia and child sexual abuse in your country and your state.
Here's yet another opportunity.
I'm guessing you didn't even know because American people are largely misinformed and ill informed about everything just like you are about the so called free speech hero Tommy whatever his name is today.

He's reading Reason (sic) or Breitfart.
Punk

Re: AT LAST, A LIGHT BEING SHONE ON TORY ISLAMOPHOBIA

Postby Punk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:52 am

Cannydc wrote:The Muslim Council of Britain has reiterated a call for the Conservatives to launch an independent inquiry into alleged Islamophobia within the party.

The MCB has repeatedly demanded an investigation, and says there are now "more than weekly incidents" involving Tory candidates and representatives.

In an open letter, it tells chairman Brandon Lewis he must "ensure racists and bigots have no place" in the party.

The latest letter from the MCB lists a series of incidents it says took place during April and at the beginning of May.

Alleged incidents have included Conservatives tweeting that "the Prophet Mohammed was a f****** paedophile", calling Islam the "new Nazism" and sharing articles that called Muslims "parasites".

Senior Conservatives have continued to raise concerns, including Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, who has said there was a "simmering underbelly" of Islamophobia in the party.

The former cabinet minister told The Independent: "The party has been aware of the issue at the highest level and has failed to take the issue seriously and at times even denied its very existence.

"A formal inquiry is now long overdue"

Finally, finally the genie is out of the bottle. Time to watch Treeza come under the exact same scrutiny that we had over anti-Semitism with Corbyn and Labour.

And I would ask a simple question - how could anyone support such a disgusting islamophobic party ???

https://news.sky.com/story/muslim-counc ... a-11390371

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44311092

They need to keep shining that light.
Punk

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs