Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:26 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:The TTIP created problems for some on the left - including some in the Labour Party.


And only a few weeks ago in March he announced to the Scottish Labour conference that he wanted to be out of the single market


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You'll be telling us next that 2 weeks before the referendum he was on a stage campaigning for Leave.... :shell:

Or that you have a masters degree in economics.... :shell: :shell:
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11737
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:The TTIP created problems for some on the left - including some in the Labour Party.


And only a few weeks ago in March he announced to the Scottish Labour conference that he wanted to be out of the single market


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You'll be telling us next that 2 weeks before the referendum he was on a stage campaigning for Leave.... :shell:

Or that you have a masters degree in economics.... :shell: :shell:


That You Tube video he posted confirmed what Mungo says is true. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby MungoBrush » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:20 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:The TTIP created problems for some on the left - including some in the Labour Party.


And only a few weeks ago in March he announced to the Scottish Labour conference that he wanted to be out of the single market

Who cares? :scratch:


Don't like Labour's position on the EU?

Don't worry, it will probably be changed yet again in a few weeks.

"Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me ......."
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:28 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:The TTIP created problems for some on the left - including some in the Labour Party.


And only a few weeks ago in March he announced to the Scottish Labour conference that he wanted to be out of the single market

Who cares? :scratch:


Don't like Labour's position on the EU?

Don't worry, it will probably be changed yet again in a few weeks.

"Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me ......."


If so, hopefully for even stronger ties.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:11 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:The TTIP created problems for some on the left - including some in the Labour Party.


And only a few weeks ago in March he announced to the Scottish Labour conference that he wanted to be out of the single market

Who cares? :scratch:


Don't like Labour's position on the EU?

Don't worry, it will probably be changed yet again in a few weeks.

"Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me ......."


Are you suggesting that political U-Turns are a bad thing ?

If so, you will be interested in these, for sure.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/poli ... s-10478174

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politic ... 15151.html

https://news.sky.com/story/theresa-may- ... e-11183644
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11737
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:38 pm

But whats the jewish angle?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:00 am

Guest wrote:But whats the jewish angle?


by Stooo » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 pm
The level of retardation of some of the guest posting lately has reached an all time low so I guess the stupid ones need a little clarification. :thumbsup:
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:21 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:But whats the jewish angle?


by Stooo » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 pm
The level of retardation of some of the guest posting lately has reached an all time low so I guess the stupid ones need a little clarification. :thumbsup:


Dissing your friend Viper, oh dear, not a good look
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:45 am

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:The TTIP created problems for some on the left - including some in the Labour Party.


And only a few weeks ago in March he announced to the Scottish Labour conference that he wanted to be out of the single market


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You'll be telling us next that 2 weeks before the referendum he was on a stage campaigning for Leave.... :shell:

Or that you have a masters degree in economics.... :shell: :shell:


Actually I just checked, and I was wrong.
It wasn't 2 weeks before the referendum, it was just 3 days, on June 20th.
It was broadcast to the whole nation on Sky TV
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:57 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:The TTIP created problems for some on the left - including some in the Labour Party.


And only a few weeks ago in March he announced to the Scottish Labour conference that he wanted to be out of the single market


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You'll be telling us next that 2 weeks before the referendum he was on a stage campaigning for Leave.... :shell:

Or that you have a masters degree in economics.... :shell: :shell:


Actually I just checked, and I was wrong.
It wasn't 2 weeks before the referendum, it was just 3 days, on June 20th.
It was broadcast to the whole nation on Sky TV


:link:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:52 am

Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:The TTIP created problems for some on the left - including some in the Labour Party.


And only a few weeks ago in March he announced to the Scottish Labour conference that he wanted to be out of the single market


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You'll be telling us next that 2 weeks before the referendum he was on a stage campaigning for Leave.... :shell:

Or that you have a masters degree in economics.... :shell: :shell:


Actually I just checked, and I was wrong.
It wasn't 2 weeks before the referendum, it was just 3 days, on June 20th.
It was broadcast to the whole nation on Sky TV


:link:


Some of the plonkers here have very short attention times.
You need to watch the whole thing to see his response to audience questions in the debate
Then you can hear them all clap and cheer him on.

(eg "EU are tearing up the Social Chapter" etc etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXTvsqUphMc
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:56 pm

The king of "Taking it out of context" strikes again.

He was advocating CHANGE in the EU - NOT LEAVING IT.

He was advocating STRENGTHENING of EU Social Chapter - NOT LEAVING IT.

And he was advocating change towards Tax Evasion FROM WITHIN THE EU - NOT FROM THE OUTSIDE.

You have been conned by an edited tape. A rather clumsy con, by someone on the Leave side - they knew idiots would fall for it.

Well done, you did.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11737
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:47 pm

THE LIE (What Mungo "The Liar" claims)

MungoBrush wrote:Corbyn [gave] a TV interview only a couple of weeks before the referendum in which he explained why we should leave the EU...

Actually I just checked, and I was wrong.
It wasn't 2 weeks before the referendum, it was just 3 days, on June 20th.
It was broadcast to the whole nation on Sky TV



THE TRUTH (What Jezza "The Messiah" actually said).

Jeremy Corbyn wrote:"I think we as a party need to be making strong demands of defending and expanding the social chapter, defending and expanding worker's rights across Europe, and chasing down these approved that exist by the European Union and all across Europe, and asking some serious questions about the way they treated the people the people of Greece and other countries by the imposition of austerity measures..."
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:15 pm

McAz wrote:THE LIE (What Mungo "The Liar" claims)

MungoBrush wrote:Corbyn [gave] a TV interview only a couple of weeks before the referendum in which he explained why we should leave the EU...

Actually I just checked, and I was wrong.
It wasn't 2 weeks before the referendum, it was just 3 days, on June 20th.
It was broadcast to the whole nation on Sky TV



THE TRUTH (What Jezza "The Messiah" actually said).

Jeremy Corbyn wrote:"I think we as a party need to be making strong demands of defending and expanding the social chapter, defending and expanding worker's rights across Europe, and chasing down these approved that exist by the European Union and all across Europe, and asking some serious questions about the way they treated the people the people of Greece and other countries by the imposition of austerity measures..."


As was once said by P T Barnum ........"There's one born every minute"

Mungo is that one.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11737
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:21 pm

(Oops - omitted the the words "tax havens", now corrected).

THE LIE (What Mungo "The Liar" claims)

MungoBrush wrote:Corbyn [gave] a TV interview only a couple of weeks before the referendum in which he explained why we should leave the EU...

Actually I just checked, and I was wrong.
It wasn't 2 weeks before the referendum, it was just 3 days, on June 20th.
It was broadcast to the whole nation on Sky TV



THE TRUTH (What Jezza "The Messiah" actually said).

Jeremy Corbyn wrote:"I think we as a party need to be making strong demands of defending and expanding the social chapter, defending and expanding worker's rights across Europe, and chasing down these approved tax havens that exist by the European Union and all across Europe, and asking some serious questions about the way they treated the people of Greece and other countries by the imposition of austerity measures..."
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30446
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests