Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Re: Corbyn unleashes plan to block hard Brexshit

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Who gives a shit what Corbyn says, he will never be PM of this country. Cannydc and all the traitors who want Brexit stopped are just letting the wind out of their mouths.

!7 plus mill voted to leave it does not matter how many voted to remain they lost. Get used to it. And Corbyns plan is just a waste of time and space. Just like him and his cronies.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Who gives a shit what Corbyn says, he will never be PM of this country. Cannydc and all the traitors who want Brexit stopped are just letting the wind out of their mouths.

!7 plus mill voted to leave it does not matter how many voted to remain they lost. Get used to it. And Corbyns plan is just a waste of time and space. Just like him and his cronies.

And how's that going so far ?

Did you watch Corbyn crucify May at PMQs over Brexit ?

Has Davis resigned yet ?
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:36 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Who gives a shit what Corbyn says, he will never be PM of this country. Cannydc and all the traitors who want Brexit stopped are just letting the wind out of their mouths.

Who gives a shit? People like you who feel the need to post "who gives a shit" repeatedly? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Has Davis resigned yet ?

Pm by christmas :gigglesnshit: er..no...i mean 2022. Lol

:cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:17 pm

McAz wrote:

Who gives a shit? People like you who feel the need to post "who gives a shit" repeatedly? :gigglesnshit:

Ahahahahaha

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Has Davis resigned yet ?

Pm by christmas :gigglesnshit: er..no...i mean 2022. Lol

:cuppaT:

Clock's ticking for the incompetent Tories.

When the alarm goes off, you'll know.

Meanwhile, Treeza digs a deeper hole, day by day.
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Has Davis resigned yet ?

He offered nothing like always. And it's going fine. The Prime Minister told that twerp we are leaving the EU. Traitors like you will probably be taken to the tower and later hung drawn and quartered. Well, Corbyn should be, along with John Mcdonut, and Diane Abbott, Traitors all. Why do you want foreigners ruling this country? Patriots like us who voted to leave do not want foreigners ruling us. Why do you?
Rocthedog

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:13 pm

McAz wrote:

Are you stupid, Oh yes you are? You post many times more than me. What a stupid quote. Grow up you prick. Who gives a shit about you. I don,t.
Rocthedog

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:17 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
McAz wrote:

Are you stupid, Oh yes you are? You post many times more than me. What a stupid quote. Grow up you prick. Who gives a shit about you. I don,t.

Nerve hit. :pointlaugh:
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:23 pm

Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:THE LIE (What Mungo "The Liar" claims)

MungoBrush wrote:Corbyn [gave] a TV interview only a couple of weeks before the referendum in which he explained why we should leave the EU...

Actually I just checked, and I was wrong.
It wasn't 2 weeks before the referendum, it was just 3 days, on June 20th.
It was broadcast to the whole nation on Sky TV

THE TRUTH (What Jezza "The Messiah" actually said).

Jeremy Corbyn wrote:"I think we as a party need to be making strong demands of defending and expanding the social chapter, defending and expanding worker's rights across Europe, and chasing down these approved that exist by the European Union and all across Europe, and asking some serious questions about the way they treated the people the people of Greece and other countries by the imposition of austerity measures..."

As was once said by P T Barnum ........"There's one born every minute"

Mungo is that one.

So, 3 days before the referendum the leader of the opposition delivers caustic criticism of the EU on National TV and you think he’s a remainder?

Are you totally stupid?

Actually that’s a rhetorical question
Of course you must be
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:59 am

Goodness me, are you still clinging to a mashed up video made by some amateur Leave fanatic as gospel ?

One more time, just for you, as everyone else understands.

Having gone back 20 years to find Corbyn making anti-EU comments, the maker then decided to put in a Corbyn ANSWER on a TV debate without showing the QUESTION.

So, Corbyn is asked what he thinks needs reform in the EU - and answers that he wants to see strengthened workers rights, proper tax collection etc. Quite right too. It was not a scathing criticism of the EU, WHEN TAKEN IN CONTEXT. Ask yourself why that part was edited out....

Sorry to see you were so easily fooled - I'll bear that in mind in future and make allowances.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:00 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

MungoBrush wrote:Corbyn [gave] a TV interview only a couple of weeks before the referendum in which he explained why we should leave the EU...

Jeremy Corbyn wrote:"I think we as a party need to be making strong demands of defending and expanding the social chapter, defending and expanding worker's rights across Europe, and chasing down these approved that exist by the European Union and all across Europe, and asking some serious questions about the way they treated the people the people of Greece and other countries by the imposition of austerity measures..."

Mungo is that one.

So, 3 days before the referendum the leader of the opposition delivers caustic criticism of the EU on National TV and you think he’s a remainder?

Are you totally stupid?

Of course you must be

I can't find any reference to your claims on any truthful or factchecking sites. What is a remainder?

Are you totally stupid?

Of course you must be you voted for this fiasco, not me. :yess:

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Mungo is that one.

Are you totally stupid?

Of course you must be

I can't find any reference to your claims on any truthful or factchecking sites. What is a remainder?

Are you totally stupid?

Of course you must be you voted for this fiasco, not me. :yess:

Ah, well I can help you there
You are probably not aware, but there is this invention called "television"
And on this invention, they have shows which people can watch in their own homes.
And, sometimes, when there is a big political event coming up, they invite politicians on to these shows, and they answer questions from the audience
And there are people who record these shows and store them on this other invention called "YouTube", so that people who might have missed the original can still see it in their own convenient time.
So you can see their lips moving and hear their voices just like you were in the studio with them.
It's marvellous. I'd recommend it.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:08 pm

It wouldn't be any good for you, Mungo.

You can't tell the difference between real and fake, you were easily conned by some amateur Youtube job.

Perhaps a gramophone is more 'you'.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Cannydc wrote:It wouldn't be any good for you, Mungo.

You can't tell the difference between real and fake, you were easily conned by some amateur Youtube job.

Perhaps a gramophone is more 'you'.

Of course
Conned The Guardian as well, as they reported it
Maybe you should send them your gramophone
MungoBrush

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs