Mungo's monetary musings.

Re: Mungo's monetary musings.

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:38 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:So how does a Pound/Euro/Dollar come in to existence?

No answer to that straight forward question so far CJ. Maybe you can post it here.

Don't bother responding, Cactus Jack
I've tried repeatedly to explain to Fletch that there are different kinds of money, and they get created in different ways
But he's a lost cause
He's thick as shit

"the term 'thick as shit' describes someone who is so dumb that it may be considered reasonable to question if they're mentally retarded.
Such people's intelligence is often so low that persons of normal intellect may find it incomprehensible how they can be so stupid."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... 0as%20shit

You've never said anything other than the above so no-one knows what you are on about mungo.

Tell me about all these different kinds of money and how they are created, all the different ways, please.
Fletch

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:43 pm

Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

No answer to that straight forward question so far CJ. Maybe you can post it here.

I've tried repeatedly to explain to Fletch that there are different kinds of money, and they get created in different ways
But he's a lost cause
He's thick as shit

"the term 'thick as shit' describes someone who is so dumb that it may be considered reasonable to question if they're mentally retarded.
Such people's intelligence is often so low that persons of normal intellect may find it incomprehensible how they can be so stupid."

You've never said anything other than the above so no-one knows what you are on about mungo.

Tell me about all these different kinds of money and how they are created, all the different ways, please.

Don't you still know?
Haven't you even looked it up after all this time?
Aren't you interested in learning?

One last time - here's how a $ comes into existence
It's manufactured by the Royal Australian Mint
Attachments
images-2.jpeg
images-2.jpeg (10.96 KiB) Viewed 563 times
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:48 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

But he's a lost cause
He's thick as shit

Don't you still know?

Coins and notes are around 3% of the money in circulation, as I stated last time.

How does the rest come in to existence mungo?
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Mungo if I borrow fifty grand off the bank where does the fifty grand come from?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:17 pm

Here for Mungo to help him out ... another form of money which he parrots but never explains ... gold certificates.
You invest a thousand pounds in gold or a million pounds whatever you don't get gold to hide under the bed or store in a vault.
You get gold certificates ... these can be bought sold invested even buy a car or house or whatever with them.
Problem is gold certificates are the biggest bank scam yet and pension funds insurance companies etc are invested heavily in them knowing at some point it will all collapse. Of course everyone hopes they'll see the signs and pull out at the last minute having enjoyed and profited from the ride.
The reason they are a scam is more certificates have been issued than gold that physically exists.
The usual banker philosophy as long as they don't all ask for their gold at once it'll be ok.
No one knows for sure but it's estimated that forty to fifty times have been issued.
So far that isn't a problem and the certificates remain a form of money.
Brexit and other events may force the price of gold through the roof at anytime soon pushing the price of gold into the many thousands of pounds an ounce which in turn will create even more interest in investing in gold therefore more certificates will be produced and issued. We are at the moment on the edge of a gold shortage ... China Russia and India have been stockpiling the stuff in readiness for the dollar collapse.
Investing in some small bits of scrap gold could make you a nice little earner but not for long.
When gold supplies reach a critical shortage stage owning it in the western world will become a criminal offence ... no holding it buying it selling it.
When it becomes a crisis and an embarrassment to the bankers ... it never goes further than that they will generously apologise and pay 20 maybe 30p on the pound for your certificates. This won't harm the banks of course because they already raked in untold amounts by selling pieces of paper not backed by anything in the first place. As usual.
There you Go Mister Bean now if I borrow fifty grand off the bank where does the fifty grand come from and where does the interest come from?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:26 pm

Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

But he's a lost cause
He's thick as shit

Don't you still know?

Coins and notes are around 3% of the money in circulation, as I stated last time.

And as I have stated before, there are 6 different ways that money comes into existence
I have showed you one way
Now you tell me which one you are having difficulty with, and I will point you in the right direction.
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:29 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:

And as I have stated before, there are 6 different ways that money comes into existence
Now you tell me which one you are having difficulty with, and I will point you in the right direction.

All of them so far. The first is not creation of currency but manufacture of coins. You have never told me about the other 5 ways.

Please do so mungo.
Fletch

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:32 pm

Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:

All of them so far. The first is not creation of currency but manufacture of coins. You have never told me about the other 5 ways.

Please do so mungo.

Just admit it
You know absolutely nothing about money.
You have no clue how money in its various forms is created

It's a very complex issue
Far above your intellectual skills to understand
So, I'd recommend that you give up.

Put your willy away and pick up your lego.
MungoBrush

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:35 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
But he's a lost cause
He's thick as shit

Don't you still know?

If I borrow fifty grand off the bank where does the fifty grand come from and where does the interest come from?
I keep asking and you keep avoiding answering so I understand why Fletch has to keep repeating himself.
If you don't know just own oit it isn't a crime.
You'd be surprised how many economists don't or didn't know the answer.
We have an American on here who studied economics at uni who argued night and day that what he was taught was correct .... it wasn't and he shied away from the subject eventually. His uni education was utter bollox like most people's when it came to actual money creation.
You obviously don't have a fucking clue when you're posting pictures of fucking pennies.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:36 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Please do so mungo.

Just admit it

It's actually very simple.
If I borrow fifty grand off the bank where does the fifty grand come from?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:40 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Please do so mungo.

Just admit it

It's no good trying to bluff your way out of it mungo.

Please explain how money (currency) is created, how and by who?

You can make a start by just naming the 6 different types of money. That should be very easy for you.
Fletch

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 pm

Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Please do so mungo.

Just admit it

You can make a start by just naming the 6 different types of money. That should be very easy for you.

So you don't even know the basics.
You're just a complete waste of space.
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:53 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I have stated how and by who many times, you say it's wrong but never give an answer yourself.

Start by naming the 6 different types of money. That should be basic enough for you not to avoid.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:16 pm

Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I have stated how and by who many times, you say it's wrong but never give an answer yourself.

Start by naming the 6 different types of money. That should be basic enough for you not to avoid.

Having read your tripe in another thread here I am sorry, but you really are not to be believed about anything at all.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:

If I borrow fifty grand off the bank where does that fifty grand come from?

Having read your tripe in another thread here I am sorry, but you really are not to be believed about anything at all.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs