Save our NHS!

Re: Save our NHS!

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:14 pm

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Punk wrote:
Hammond admits we will be paying the EU until 2069 but according to Moronic May we will have a Brexit Dividend immediately.

http://ukandeu.ac.uk/the-brexit-dividen ... n-the-nhs/ Busts the Tory myth completely. As you say the lowest IQ believe the shit Theresa "Don't for Labour because they will allow a 3rd runway for Heathrow" May comes out with.

Have they not said they will also raise taxes?

So yet another tax grab really.

And who will mind since it's going to "Our NHS"?

Could be seen as a tax grab - but that was inevitable after Brexit in any event.

Some estimates reckoned the black hole could be as high as £122 Billion plus as EU economic migrants won't be contributing as much to the pension pot. :yikes:
Punk

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Punk wrote:
McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Punk wrote:
Hammond admits we will be paying the EU until 2069 but according to Moronic May we will have a Brexit Dividend immediately.

http://ukandeu.ac.uk/the-brexit-dividen ... n-the-nhs/ Busts the Tory myth completely. As you say the lowest IQ believe the shit Theresa "Don't for Labour because they will allow a 3rd runway for Heathrow" May comes out with.

Could be seen as a tax grab - but that was inevitable after Brexit in any event.

Some estimates reckoned the black hole could be as high as £122 Billion plus as EU economic migrants won't be contributing as much to the pension pot. :yikes:

I'm prepared to accept the more reasonable estimate of around £80 billion - either way the Sunderland Massive won't be moving from their shitholes any time soon.
McAz

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:24 pm

McAz wrote:
Punk wrote:
McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Punk wrote:

I'm prepared to accept the more reasonable estimate of around £80 billion - either way the Sunderland Massive won't be moving from their shitholes any time soon.

The £122 Billion estimate was HM Treasury. :gigglesnshit:
Punk

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Punk wrote:
McAz wrote:
Punk wrote:Some estimates reckoned the black hole could be as high as £122 Billion plus as EU economic migrants won't be contributing as much to the pension pot. :yikes:

The £122 Billion estimate was HM Treasury. :gigglesnshit:

Really? Well in that case I will defer to that. Blimey! :yikes:
McAz

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:32 pm

McAz wrote:I'm prepared to accept the more reasonable estimate of around £80 billion - either way the Sunderland Massive won't be moving from their shitholes any time soon.

What is your problem with Sunderland exactly?

Actually the argument you Remainers make about Brexit could equally be applied to the NHS.

Your argument is that the public are too stupid to make decisions about EU membership and this should be left to politicians (or rather bureaucrats based in Brussels).

But politicians also know that the NHS can no longer cope with numbers it was never designed for and is structurally flawed in any case but they keep pouring billions into it because it's so popular with the "stupid" public.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:I'm prepared to accept the more reasonable estimate of around £80 billion - either way the Sunderland Massive won't be moving from their shitholes any time soon.

Actually the argument you Remainers make about Brexit could equally be applied to the NHS.

Your argument is that the public are too stupid to make decisions about EU membership and this should be left to politicians (or rather bureaucrats based in Brussels).

But politicians also know that the NHS can no longer cope with numbers it was never designed for and is structurally flawed in any case but they keep pouring billions into it because it's so popular with the "stupid" public.

I have no problem with Sunderland, my sister lives there. :scratch:

As to the stupidity of Brextremists - let me know when the first boatload of darkies leave; when all those mythical council houses and jobs they vacate become available; and when the NHS they use no longer needs to be jacked up by tax rises.

You and the Sunderland Massive were conned by a pisshead and a clown - now just how stupid is that? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Punk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

If only the Conservatives didn't let their donors rip the NHS off for billions. :shake head:
Punk

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:25 pm

On May's announcement of cash for the NHS.

“The Brexit dividend tosh was expected but treats the public as fools. Sad to see government slide to populist arguments rather than evidence on such an important issue. This will make it harder to have a rational debate about the ‘who & how’ of funding and sharing this fairly.”

(Sarah Wollaston, Conservative Chair of the Commons Health and Social Care Committee)
McAz

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:00 pm

McAz wrote:

As to the stupidity of Brextremists - let me know when the first boatload of darkies leave; when all those mythical council houses and jobs they vacate become available; and when the NHS they use no longer needs to be jacked up by tax rises.

You and the Sunderland Massive were conned by a pisshead and a clown - now just how stupid is that? :gigglesnshit:

So why do you keep having a go at them then?

You had another one then!
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:02 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:

The term "Sunderland Massive" is our local generic for Brexit voters - it has nothing to do with Sunderland as such.
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:49 am

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:

The term "Sunderland Massive" is our local generic for Brexit voters - it has nothing to do with Sunderland as such.

And Sunderland being a safe Labour seat
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:04 am

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:

Its great for us to see you being so sneery and derogatory about blue collar brits. They are abandoning lolbour and they aint going to LD.

:cuppaT:

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:38 am

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:

Its great for us to see you being so sneery and derogatory about blue collar brits. They are abandoning lolbour and they aint going to LD.

:cuppaT:

Why have they changed their mind re Brexit? No opinion poll in 2018 in the North East supports Brexit. I doubt if any did in 2017. How was Labour's vote share in 2017 for the North East? Was it up or down Viper? Still posting by proxy? Sad lad. :pointlaugh:
Punk

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:38 am

Let's see where they go when Nissan, Honda and Toyota finally run out of patience.

Treeza's already tried bribes, but Japanese executives are nobodies fools. They won't wear import / export tariffs on the parts that go into their cars.
Cannydc

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:11 am

Cannydc wrote:Let's see where they go when Nissan, Honda and Toyota finally run out of patience.

Treeza's already tried bribes, but Japanese executives are nobodies fools. They won't wear import / export tariffs on the parts that go into their cars.

The former Warsaw Pact countries, Toyota Peugeot Citroen opened a massive factory near Prague a few years ago.
Punk

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs