UKIP membership increased by 50,000 last night

Re: UKIP membership increased by 50,000 last night

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:18 am

Guest wrote:
Punk wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Perhaps our Guest confused 500 with 50,000.

Try to make allowances, seeing as how the right lack somewhat in the intelligence department.

Maybe Viper went to the Mungo School of Economics and IT programming. :gigglesnshit:

Conservative Party has been Neo-Liberal since 1979 Ray.

It cant be viper he got banned

:cuppaT:

Some other idiot with similarly ludicrous views then...

Cannydc

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:27 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Punk wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Perhaps our Guest confused 500 with 50,000.

Try to make allowances, seeing as how the right lack somewhat in the intelligence department.

Maybe Viper went to the Mungo School of Economics and IT programming. :gigglesnshit:

Conservative Party has been Neo-Liberal since 1979 Ray.

It cant be viper he got banned

Some other idiot with similarly ludicrous views then...

Arent his views tory views? So the views shared by most of the voting age gbp?

Wheres mcaz this am? Has he had a light night going through his sock drawer :bored:

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:10 am

His views appear to be substance dependent.

As for your other lie, views shared by most of the voting age gbp aren't Tory. Nor will they ever be.

Perhaps you can help with a question I have often asked - Mungo, Viper, Malcom et al. - why do those on the political right lie, twist and exaggerate so much ?
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:15 am

Guest wrote:Wheres mcaz this am? Has he had a light night going through his sock drawer :bored:

Sorry Vipes, haven't got time to give you relationship advice today - ask your Mum who your Dad was.
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:31 am

Cannydc wrote:His views appear to be substance dependent.

As for your other lie, views shared by most of the voting age gbp aren't Tory. Nor will they ever be.

Perhaps you can help with a question I have often asked - Mungo, Viper, Malcom et al. - why do those on the political right lie, twist and exaggerate so much ?

So says the blithering idiot who wants to cancel all legitimate business expenses as tax deductions.

What a plonker.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:32 am

MungoBrush wrote:

So says the blithering idiot who wants to cancel all legitimate business expenses as tax deductions.

What a plonker.

What's that got to do with UKIP, Mungotroll?
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:43 am

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

What a plonker.

Nothing.
It as just another daft issue proposed by Cannydc in another thread who quite obviously knows zilch about tax
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:44 am

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

What a plonker.

Nothing.
It as just another daft issue proposed by Cannydc in another thread who quite obviously knows zilch about tax

So what - is that an excuse for you to troll this one?
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:05 am

MungoBrush wrote:

What a plonker.

Oh dear.

Please provide a legitimate reason why all business expenses should not go on the bottom line cost of their products ?

I have paid for quite enough jollies, banquets, hotel bills etc etc via my taxes - time to stamp them out via competition, if you have to put up prices to 'bribe' the likes of supermarkets or other outlets you make yourself uncompetitive versus those who kill the habit.
Cannydc

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs