Is Italy about to crash the EU?

Re: Is Italy about to crash the EU?

Postby Gigabit » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:08 pm

Nopee
Gigabit

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:11 pm

Gigabit wrote:Nopee

Being an eternal optimist I do think matters will sort themselves out, but when?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:14 pm

Stocks in Europe cratered last night. Markets around the world followed. Bloomberg carried the story:

Stocks in Europe dropped at the end of a volatile month as political concerns returned to center stage. Italian bonds plunged after the country’s populist leaders gained the upper hand in a battle over spending.
The Stoxx Europe 600 Index retreated led by Italian shares.

October will see a global bloodbath of financial bits of paper.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:18 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Trapper John wrote:The entire EU is in crisis, has been for decades. Like Nero, the fat burghers of Brussels fiddle whilst it burns and their minions frantically beat at the flames trying to hold back the inevitable.

The EU is a dying monster, it's out of control and will bring anyone within spitting distance down with it when it goes. The sooner we cut loose the better.

Please explain how Britain will be better off outside the EU?
It is my opinion that things will get very bad for Britain and I would be delighted to know that beyond the seemingly never ending storm clouds on the horizon that there are perhaps sunnier climes ahead.
So do let me know because I cannot foresee anything good.

If Italy defaults and we're European we will have billions in financial aid but outside there will be no one giving us aid we'll be well and truly on our own and alone.
At the very start of this Brexit nonsense I wrote on here that we were being offered two dead ends and still had to choose.
I said this is way to complicated for me to understand I asked what about the Irish border and was laughed at.
I didn't have enough understanding to vote on the issue so didn't while everyone else knew it all.
That's looking a bit different now but I now wish I had voted remain.

Shame you didn't vote, in London and being in the industry I am I just knew that Brexit would make the world perhaps believe that we were no longer the all welcoming friendly nation that we have spent centuries working on, and I expected a mass exodus of -not just europeans -peoples from all over the world who would leave and take their financial and intellectual wealth with them, plus I felt Brexit would stop people coming here.
This I felt would cause a crash in the London housing market and that would have a huge knock on effect, and I thought others would recognise this and I voted Remain with confidence.
I was therefore aghast and nearly choked on my cornflakes on turning on the the TV the next morning to find that Britain had voted to leave the european union.

May has bungled her way long and everything has turned to shit since, and I really do fear for this country. The economy is going down the pan, as is sterling, the country is very divisive and crime is soaring. Things can only get worse.

So you think the nation's economy should be safe and sound so long as there are housing bubbles?
The housing bubble is about to pop get ready to sign on.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:04 am

:bored: FTSE baught over the Italian Markets near ten years ago.
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:31 pm

It’s happening. Blood is being spilt in the financial markets over Italy. Italian government bonds continue to plummet as investors sell them off cheaper and cheaper.

The latest trigger? Claudio Borghi, a senior official and lawmaker in the Italian government, said that most of the country’s problems would be solved if they left the euro and returned to a currency of their own.

https://www.capitalandconflict.com/end- ... ad-cometh/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:36 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:It’s happening. Blood is being spilt in the financial markets over Italy. Italian government bonds continue to plummet as investors sell them off cheaper and cheaper.

The latest trigger? Claudio Borghi, a senior official and lawmaker in the Italian government, said that most of the country’s problems would be solved if they left the euro and returned to a currency of their own.

Yeah but we have Boris as our resident wanker, the shit that we're in and you talk about Italy?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:It’s happening. Blood is being spilt in the financial markets over Italy. Italian government bonds continue to plummet as investors sell them off cheaper and cheaper.

Yeah but we have Boris as our resident wanker, the shit that we're in and you talk about Italy?

I think France might own more Italian debt than us but not much more.
We're all going to take a serious financial hit if Italy does blow.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:44 pm

Tick tock tick tock tick tock .........
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Half way through the fateful month of October, strangely Italy still appears in the list of EU members, and has yet to file for bankruptcy.

We should start worrying when Rees-Mogg advises his clients to sell Italian shares, and the Tory cabinet heed his advice en masse.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Before the end of the year maybe before the end of October but I'm thinking now that the disastrous massive too big to contain crash of Italy will collapse Britain!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:23 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Italy and Spain are going further down the shitter with each day but especially Italy.
If Italy goes bust it will make the 2008 crisis look like a walk in the park.
Spain is in deep shit too.
Germany may be about to implode but if we just leave it at Italy for the moment it will have a massive impact on the whole of the EU.
If you have debt might be a good idea to clear it.

Is any future bright in your world?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:27 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Before the end of the year maybe before the end of October but I'm thinking now that the disastrous massive too big to contain crash of Italy will collapse Britain!

I attended a wedding yesterday, the weather was lovely and we all had a great time plus there were no doom and gloom merchants in attendance.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Italy and Spain are going further down the shitter with each day but especially Italy.
If Italy goes bust it will make the 2008 crisis look like a walk in the park.
Spain is in deep shit too.
Germany may be about to implode but if we just leave it at Italy for the moment it will have a massive impact on the whole of the EU.
If you have debt might be a good idea to clear it.

Is any future bright in your world?

Lots Raven.
Lots of people will make shit loads of money from any crash.
Lots will lose out.
What don't you get?
Why do you find talking about reality depressing or do you just avoid talking about it?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Before the end of the year maybe before the end of October but I'm thinking now that the disastrous massive too big to contain crash of Italy will collapse Britain!

You ain't well.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs